Witchking666' Graphics Pack: 6.0. (NEW YEAR UPDATE)

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Do not create a topic requesting custom graphic. Do so in Graphic Request.
User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:54 am

I updated the pack with update 2.0.
go check it out!
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
PROX
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1606
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Apocalypse

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby PROX » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm very impressed with some of this stuff. I do find the lava world map and the green on the new grassland tileset to be too vibrant, but aside from that, I really like it. Those cacti are so much better than mine imo.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

My Project (No logo yet): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18321&start=20

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3254
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: The existence of Alagirez the Wolf
Current Project: Questioning my life
Location: In a Wolf cave
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:26 pm

oh witchking
u updated this thing
oh
i love you
The new tileset looks nice! especially the star(?) tileset, and the GFX shading looks pretty nice. Great job! Great for MxW3AJ
also Happy Birthday!

A former SMBX level designner
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel MxW2 for those who wants it
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
PopYoshi
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness
Location: Venezuela

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby PopYoshi » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:11 am

Damn, why I never dared to see this graphics pack? now I see what was I missed

I'll admit it, the worldmap left me speechless, looks great! the whole pack is great, I like the creativity you have
Image

Image

My project:

Image

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 am

PROX wrote:I'm very impressed with some of this stuff. I do find the lava world map and the green on the new grassland tileset to be too vibrant, but aside from that, I really like it. Those cacti are so much better than mine imo.
Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.
I dont agree with the colours on the lava world being too bright though.
Also, your cacti are Miles better.
Camacho wrote:oh witchking
u updated this thing
oh
i love you
The new tileset looks nice! especially the star(?) tileset, and the GFX shading looks pretty nice. Great job! Great for MxW3AJ
also Happy Birthday!
Glad you like it!
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:Damn, why I never dared to see this graphics pack? now I see what was I missed

I'll admit it, the worldmap left me speechless, looks great! the whole pack is great, I like the creativity you have
What do you mean "I didnt dare" just clicking on a topic doenst do anything XD.
Also thanks for the nice words, i appreciate them.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Location: Hungary, Europe
Chat Username: ShadowStarX
Contact:

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby ShadowStarX » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:18 am

Oh man!
I really like this graphics pack, and I'm surprised that you managed to do that many tilesets with really good quality. (even with your amount of freetime) Keep up the good work! ;)
And your style seems to have quite enough variety. Sometimes your gfx remind me of Prox (desert and ghost house tileset) but sometimes it reminds me of Shikaternia... (Stardust Street for example)
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016

Image
Image


User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3254
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: The existence of Alagirez the Wolf
Current Project: Questioning my life
Location: In a Wolf cave
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby WerewolfGD » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 am

Just a notice that you forgot to resize the mask of the "custom koopaling banners" GFX
Image
Luckily i know how to resize this :D
pls fix
1900th post

A former SMBX level designner
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel MxW2 for those who wants it
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
Cheeyev
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 am
Current Project: Just a Luigi Hack
Chat Username: Cheeyev
Contact:

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Cheeyev » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 am

witchking666 wrote:I updated the pack with update 2.0.
go check it out!
I've checked it out and I can easily say that it's a fantastic update, especially with the addition of 15 more tilesets for your birthday, 2 redesigned ones and a new world map tileset is quite a milestone for your Graphics Pack. Also, sorry that I missed your birthday.
Image
Image

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:53 am

ShadowStarX wrote:Oh man!
I really like this graphics pack, and I'm surprised that you managed to do that many tilesets with really good quality. (even with your amount of freetime) Keep up the good work! ;)
And your style seems to have quite enough variety. Sometimes your gfx remind me of Prox (desert and ghost house tileset) but sometimes it reminds me of Shikaternia... (Stardust Street for example)
Fun fact: the desert one is heavily based on newer super mario bros wii.
Camacho wrote:Just a notice that you forgot to resize the mask of the "custom koopaling banners" GFX
Image
Luckily i know how to resize this :D
pls fix
1900th post
Thanks for noticing, I will fix it on a later day.
Cheeyev wrote:
witchking666 wrote:I updated the pack with update 2.0.
go check it out!
I've checked it out and I can easily say that it's a fantastic update, especially with the addition of 15 more tilesets for your birthday, 2 redesigned ones and a new world map tileset is quite a milestone for your Graphics Pack. Also, sorry that I missed your birthday.
Nah, doesnt matter man.
Thanks for the nice words though.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6620
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Enjl » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:08 am

Please, it takes literally 2 seconds.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Dog of Annoyance
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 am

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Dog of Annoyance » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 pm

I noticed that the tileset inis for the Colorful Pipes and Specials And Switches are in the wrong folders.

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Dog of Annoyance wrote:I noticed that the tileset inis for the Colorful Pipes and Specials And Switches are in the wrong folders.
What do you mean.
I cannot access my pc as of now But are they both in the same folder or reversed.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
Dog of Annoyance
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 am

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Dog of Annoyance » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 pm

witchking666 wrote:
Dog of Annoyance wrote:I noticed that the tileset inis for the Colorful Pipes and Specials And Switches are in the wrong folders.
What do you mean.
I cannot access my pc as of now But are they both in the same folder or reversed.
They are reversed.

User avatar
Cheeyev
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 am
Current Project: Just a Luigi Hack
Chat Username: Cheeyev
Contact:

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Cheeyev » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Dog of Annoyance wrote:
witchking666 wrote:
Dog of Annoyance wrote:I noticed that the tileset inis for the Colorful Pipes and Specials And Switches are in the wrong folders.
What do you mean.
I cannot access my pc as of now But are they both in the same folder or reversed.
They are reversed.
I just checked it, and indeed, the tileset.ini files are swapped for both of them. I think that's the word that Dog of Annoyance was looking for, at least.
Image
Image

Cacazk
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 pm
Current Project: Super Mario The Domination
Location: Brazil, the land of never

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Cacazk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:40 pm

I liked the graphics, mainly the world map :) ! But he is very "custom style," could leave in SMB3 style, many people would use!

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Witchking666 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:12 am

None of the gfx clash with smb3 style and most don't with smw either.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3254
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: The existence of Alagirez the Wolf
Current Project: Questioning my life
Location: In a Wolf cave
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby WerewolfGD » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:48 am

Cacazk wrote:I liked the graphics, mainly the world map :) ! But he is very "custom style," could leave in SMB3 style, many people would use!
Bruh
the graphics use SMB3 colors and they're SMB3 styled because they use outlines uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A former SMBX level designner
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel MxW2 for those who wants it
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
PROX
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1606
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Apocalypse

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby PROX » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:10 am

Style involves shading as well as color. o.o
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

My Project (No logo yet): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18321&start=20

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6620
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.0.

Postby Enjl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:55 am

Camacho wrote:
Cacazk wrote:I liked the graphics, mainly the world map :) ! But he is very "custom style," could leave in SMB3 style, many people would use!
Bruh
the graphics use SMB3 colors and they're SMB3 styled because they use outlines uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
April Fools is over.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: Witchking666' Graphics Pack Version 2.01: Minor updates are Minor.

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:34 am

I added a minor update which fixed the mask on the koopaling banners and the placement of the tileset.ini files of specials and switches and colorful pipes.
I also added 1 new tileset , 1 redrawn tileset and custom platforms.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests