Super Mario Magical Paintings (Temporary hiatus...)

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5838
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Magical Paintings

Postby Mable » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 pm

That screen is so 0/10 bc you didn't put in Koopa the Quick.

Jokes aside this looks damn good for a remake of the Original one.

StrikeForcer
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Super Mario Magical Paintings

Postby StrikeForcer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 pm

AirShip wrote:This is familiar for you ?
Spoiler: show
Image
You p ought to give me credit for that bg I modified a few years ago. Other than that, the terrain looks nice for an early-game level.
Join Insectduel's forum today!: http://insectduel.proboards.com/

User avatar
h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2873
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/a troll

Re: Super Mario Magical Paintings

Postby h2643 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Nice Bob-omb Battlefield remake! This remake is the best remake of that SM64 stage I've ever seen.

User avatar
AirShip
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:30 am
Flair: The Flying Ghost
Current Project: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 90&t=22332
Chat Username: AirSheep
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Magical Paintings

Postby AirShip » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:42 am

StrikeForcer wrote:
AirShip wrote:This is familiar for you ?
Spoiler: show
Image
You p ought to give me credit for that bg I modified a few years ago.
That's weird, I found this BG in the pack of Squishy Rex, see:
Image

But okay, I can put your name in the credits as well.

h2643 wrote:Nice Bob-omb Battlefield remake! This remake is the best remake of that SM64 stage I've ever seen.
Sinem wrote:That screen is so 0/10 bc you didn't put in Koopa the Quick.

Jokes aside this looks damn good for a remake of the Original one.
Oh, tanks, Your compliments are greatly appreciated =3

Image


Image


StrikeForcer
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Super Mario Magical Paintings

Postby StrikeForcer » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:00 am

AirShip wrote:
StrikeForcer wrote:
AirShip wrote:This is familiar for you ?
Spoiler: show
Image
You p ought to give me credit for that bg I modified a few years ago.
That's weird, I found this BG in the pack of Squishy Rex, see:
Image

But okay, I can put your name in the credits as well.

h2643 wrote:Nice Bob-omb Battlefield remake! This remake is the best remake of that SM64 stage I've ever seen.
Sinem wrote:That screen is so 0/10 bc you didn't put in Koopa the Quick.

Jokes aside this looks damn good for a remake of the Original one.
Oh, tanks, Your compliments are greatly appreciated =3
I should blame Squishy for not giving proper damn credit as I have seen what was in Squishy's pack included without giving proper credit (ex: that Moai and Chai Tree graphics, check my deviantart gallery).
Join Insectduel's forum today!: http://insectduel.proboards.com/

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Re: Super Mario Magical Paintings

Postby PopYoshi » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:28 am

Wow looks great, i can't wait for a demo ^^
Image

Image

My project:

Image


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests