(Version1.1)Endless Exploration

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature a completed SMBX episode accompanied with screenshots?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
KFCMARIO
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:21 am

(Version1.1)Endless Exploration

Postby KFCMARIO » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Image

Old Post(July 30,2014)

Plot
Finding that something important was stolen,Mario believe that the thief must be Koopa.So he decided to fight with Koopa again.Will he win?

Worlds
World1 - Grassland
World2 - Desert Land
World3 - Iceland
World4 - Jungle Island
World5 - Sky-clad Hills
World6 - Darkness Land

World Map screenshots
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Level screenshots
Spoiler: show
Image
Important notes
Every world has normal levels,Dungeon and Fortress and you can get a star in every level.The way you get is to collect three Mushroom Coins in normal levels and Dungeon.But in Fortress just need to defeat the Boss.

Collecting all stars and you can get something extra.

Special thanks
Litteryoshi
5438a38a

Others
Worlds: 6+1?
Selectable character: Mario,Luigi and Toad.
Episode Size: 52.6MB

Update(July 16,2015)

New Screenshots
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Changes
1.The Special World has been rebuilt.
2.Star Signs have been added in the beginning of the levels,which will tell you if you have collected the star of this level or not.If you have got the star,a pipe or a door will appear at the beginning of the level,which allow you exit the levels directly if you don't want to play the level again after collecting a star.
3.Some grounds have been beautified.

Download
Last edited by KFCMARIO on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
奏、私はあなたを爱してる

My Episodes(Click the logo to see them)
Image
Image

User avatar
AirShip
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:30 am
Flair: The Flying Ghost
Current Project: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 90&t=22332
Chat Username: AirSheep
Contact:

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby AirShip » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Seems to be a great episode for sure I'll play.

Image


Image


User avatar
sezixor
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby sezixor » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

This is a really great looking episode you got here. I'll definitely be playing this sometime soon.

User avatar
Natsu
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3011
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Natsu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm

KFCMARIO, watch out for the agency, they might be after you. El Psy Congroo

By the way, level 1-3 looks a lot like Valtteri's episode (Mushroom Robbers) first level, I assume you've got his permission to use it.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

User avatar
KFCMARIO
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby KFCMARIO » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Natsu wrote:KFCMARIO, watch out for the agency, they might be after you. El Psy Congroo

By the way, level 1-3 looks a lot like Valtteri's episode (Mushroom Robbers) first level, I assume you've got his permission to use it.
I have ever played Mushroom Robbers.It's really a great episode and I like those graphics in it so much,my level style also be affected by the episode.By the way,Level 1-Fortress is also imitate a castle of Lowsers Conquest.But I have not got their authors permission.Could I ask them for permission now?
奏、私はあなたを爱してる

My Episodes(Click the logo to see them)
Image
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby zioy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 pm

I like the looks of this. I may download it when it's done, or maybe not.

User avatar
masonman1118
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm
Current Project: Luigi's Exclusive Expedition

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby masonman1118 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Looks like a pretty good looking episode..

Is it ok if i make a playthrough of it on my youtube channel?

Also did you use some of the custom graphics from luigis fight for the mushroom kingdom?
I make world maps! PM me if interested!

My Project!

Image

User avatar
KFCMARIO
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby KFCMARIO » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm

masonman1118 wrote:Looks like a pretty good looking episode..

Is it ok if i make a playthrough of it on my youtube channel?

Also did you use some of the custom graphics from luigis fight for the mushroom kingdom?
Of course.
What's more,not only Luigis Fight For The Mushroom Kingdom,I used graphics from many different episodes that I have played...
奏、私はあなたを爱してる

My Episodes(Click the logo to see them)
Image
Image

User avatar
bossedit8
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6840
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 am

Oh man, this looks like a very nice SMBX Episode. I really like how it looks on every screen you put up there. Sooner or later, once I am done like most of my playthroughs from various SMBX Episodes I am going to play & record this.

CreatorForce
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby CreatorForce » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am

This is awesome. I wanna play this. Yeah sometimes the world map from luigi's fight for the mushroom kingdom, i like the graphics like that. That's okay. The screenshots is pretty good, not bad. The logo is good i like that logo. I enjoy your episodes. I give you credit in my project in mystery island.
Good work your episodes maybe i wanna record this too :) it's interesting episode, i like it, very very like it.

User avatar
Natsu
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3011
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Natsu » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:11 am

KFCMARIO wrote:
Natsu wrote:KFCMARIO, watch out for the agency, they might be after you. El Psy Congroo

By the way, level 1-3 looks a lot like Valtteri's episode (Mushroom Robbers) first level, I assume you've got his permission to use it.
I have ever played Mushroom Robbers.It's really a great episode and I like those graphics in it so much,my level style also be affected by the episode.By the way,Level 1-Fortress is also imitate a castle of Lowsers Conquest.But I have not got their authors permission.Could I ask them for permission now?
Yeah, I could distinguish the inmense difference between your Episode's world one fortress and Sednaiur's. But I can barely distinguish any difference on Level 1-3. I don't have the level to verify you're saying the truth, so for the moment I guess the only thing left for me is to believe what you say.

So far it's a great episode though.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

User avatar
masonman1118
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm
Current Project: Luigi's Exclusive Expedition

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby masonman1118 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:09 am

Just a heads up..

I will not be making a playthrough of this.

For some reason i get really long loading times and sometimes tons of lag even with the custom graphics loaded.

Sorry!
I make world maps! PM me if interested!

My Project!

Image

User avatar
KFCMARIO
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby KFCMARIO » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Natsu wrote:
KFCMARIO wrote:
Natsu wrote:KFCMARIO, watch out for the agency, they might be after you. El Psy Congroo

By the way, level 1-3 looks a lot like Valtteri's episode (Mushroom Robbers) first level, I assume you've got his permission to use it.
I have ever played Mushroom Robbers.It's really a great episode and I like those graphics in it so much,my level style also be affected by the episode.By the way,Level 1-Fortress is also imitate a castle of Lowsers Conquest.But I have not got their authors permission.Could I ask them for permission now?
Yeah, I could distinguish the inmense difference between your Episode's world one fortress and Sednaiur's. But I can barely distinguish any difference on Level 1-3. I don't have the level to verify you're saying the truth, so for the moment I guess the only thing left for me is to believe what you say.

So far it's a great episode though.
I've gotten the permission from him,Thanks.He said that it just happened to use the tileset.
奏、私はあなたを爱してる

My Episodes(Click the logo to see them)
Image
Image

User avatar
Kyo
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:12 pm
Current Project: The Twilight Star

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Kyo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Holy shit, I love you for your avatar. #kanadeftw

On-Topic, this does look fairly decent. I'll keep an eye on this. Keep it up.

User avatar
ilya31
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby ilya31 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:57 pm

screenshots looks amazing . I like amazing screenshots ...

User avatar
YTsupertyrusland23
Bit
Bit
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby YTsupertyrusland23 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:54 pm

good luck to doing your ep KFCMARIO =), never mind it done I make a video of it soon

User avatar
Gmushroom
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Gmushroom » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 am

Yeah,That's a great episode.
I like your episode very much :)

User avatar
Radishl
Banned
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:17 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Hero

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Radishl » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:51 am

This looks extremely interesting, I looove the sky world btw,

Also you should probably add some credit to the authors of the CGFX you use.
Image

User avatar
Beyond
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Beyond » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:16 pm

It's in my list: "Future episodes to play". Looks very impressive and good.
I'm back to the SMBX, HOORAY!
Doing some progress in WIP levels and trying to learn more about LunaLua stuff... =3

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
bossedit8
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6840
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:56 am

Hey, I made a playthrough of this SMBX Episode. First part of this has been created. More coming along in the future days. Here it is:



Original Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5wjvanj4Oc

Right now I really like this SMBX Episode so far. I am looking forward to the rest of this. Your Design Choices really surprises me.


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests