Do you think ghosts are real?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: take the dead to

Do you think ghosts are real?

Postby Taker » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 pm

A 4chan user made a post about his friend having strange things on his computer... He had files he hadn't downloaded, sometimes when he was at another room, his Tv would turn on(or off if it was on), and they both got sick... so he stopped posting... but someone was in his account posting random images of red blurs. Put them all together, it makes a face. I won't go into detail, but he was never heard of again... Here's a video with the ghost on the window... if you try really hard you can hear someone whispering "get away", "come to me", "you can't escape"; etcetera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjUH18nLTo

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: something

Re: Do you think ghosts are real?

Postby silent_ » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:16 pm

you really believe a random 4chan user guy? also the "they both got sick" part was extremely dumb. there's obviously something wrong with you if you blame a ghost on you getting sick

also that video is fake as fuck, first of all there's no "ghosts" that's just lighting, second the "words" you could hear at 18 seconds is just his irregular and annoying breathing
previously known as Kep

AeroMatter
Palom
Palom
Chat Username: aero

Postby AeroMatter » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:09 pm

The fact that a 4chan user is putting forward "evidence" for the existence of ghosts makes me believe in ghosts less than I did before I opened this thread.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:19 pm

>4chan
Oh good this community is lea-
>/x/
Nevermind.
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Spoiler: show
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 pm

I wouldn't say I believe in them, but it's probable since I've had a couple somewhat paranormal experiences in the past.

bossedit8
Toad
Toad
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:47 pm

I think a regular ghost in reallife isn't effective nor interactable in any sense of way but they probably can be onto existence... just fully invisible though. Might be true but at the same time I'm not sure if that's even true or not to say it like that that a ghost just simply exists.

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Utopia
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Postby Squishy Rex » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:43 am

The 4chan thing is what basically destroys any credibility of afterlife experiences. I've been doing a fair bit of solo Ghost-hunting since about 2010 and trust me, some of my own photos have creeped me right the hell out. I've done the cemetery walks, encircled our towns old hospital (disused) and a few other favourable haunts, famous in our town and one of the most regularly visited gold mining ghost towns in our state. People still live there of course, but there's a lot of darkness within it's hotel, mines etc.

I've always believed in life after death, and to be honest there is some pretty legit proof out there. I've taken photos, and nothing appears on-screen when going back through the show reel, but once I've hooked them up to the computer/developed them, some pretty eerie things tend to show up. The last graveyard stake out I did a few months back was a mission to get actual images of the "ghost dog" that has been seen and felt before. Unfortunately I didn't get any image proof of the ghost dog, I did get an extreme close-up of a misty figure, squatting under a tree. That scared the absolute crud out of me, because the figure appeared straight up on the show reel. I chose to leave that area rather quickly out of respect mainly, but I haven't delved into connected with the other side before either.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 am

Anyone who believes they real watched 2much tv obviously.

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:01 pm

When I was young I swear I could see a misty-white woman watching me from my bed every night. We moved to Florida in 2013 and I never saw her again.
I really tried to blame it on my imagination, I really did,just like the howling of the wolves outside and all the other things that I realized were fake.
Yet at the same time it wasn't at all scary,instead it was comforting,it gave me a warmth I haven't felt since I moved here.
And now I truly do believe the spirits watch over me.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 pm

spooky

and by that i mean the fact youre quoting 4chan as a source, you sure you arent possessed by a ghost
im a girl yo

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Artemis008 wrote:When I was young I swear I could see a misty-white woman watching me from my bed every night. We moved to Florida in 2013 and I never saw her again.
I really tried to blame it on my imagination, I really did,just like the howling of the wolves outside and all the other things that I realized were fake.
Yet at the same time it wasn't at all scary,instead it was comforting,it gave me a warmth I haven't felt since I moved here.
I am pretty sure that was Bloody Mary who watched you you should call her again.

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:When I was young I swear I could see a misty-white woman watching me from my bed every night. We moved to Florida in 2013 and I never saw her again.
I am pretty sure that was Bloody Mary who watched you you should call her again.
WTF?

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Taker » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Squishy R-exe wrote:The 4chan thing is what basically destroys any credibility of afterlife experiences. I've been doing a fair bit of solo Ghost-hunting since about 2010 and trust me, some of my own photos have creeped me right the hell out. I've done the cemetery walks, encircled our towns old hospital (disused) and a few other favourable haunts, famous in our town and one of the most regularly visited gold mining ghost towns in our state. People still live there of course, but there's a lot of darkness within it's hotel, mines etc.

I've always believed in life after death, and to be honest there is some pretty legit proof out there. I've taken photos, and nothing appears on-screen when going back through the show reel, but once I've hooked them up to the computer/developed them, some pretty eerie things tend to show up. The last graveyard stake out I did a few months back was a mission to get actual images of the "ghost dog" that has been seen and felt before. Unfortunately I didn't get any image proof of the ghost dog, I did get an extreme close-up of a misty figure, squatting under a tree. That scared the absolute crud out of me, because the figure appeared straight up on the show reel. I chose to leave that area rather quickly out of respect mainly, but I haven't delved into connected with the other side before either.

Squishy /r/exe, could you send us pictures?

Streetzero
Banned

Postby Streetzero » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:00 pm

I didn't realize Squishy was a subreddit, Merio
Tell me more!

~Streetzero, Shitpost Extraordinaire and Weeb Hunter

Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Taker » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Streetzero wrote:I didn't realize Squishy was a subreddit, Merio
Tell me more!

He can be a lot of things

SquishyR.exe
Squishy /r/ exe
Squisht r-e/x/e (paranormal on 4chan)
Squishy exeR

Trace
Lakitu
Lakitu
Chat Username: figure it out

Postby Trace » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 am

oh my god squishy youre more awesome than i thought
ontopic: for me, its just, theres crazy evidence like squishy said, but i also do not belive in them at the same time.
I believe in Waluigi as my Lord and Saviour. If you do too, put this in your signature!

OwO

Core
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Core » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:39 am

I think ghosts can be real, because i am have secret reason on it.

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Marionette The Puppet wrote:I think ghosts can be real, because i am have secret reason on it.
Haha we all know you just lying anyway.

Core
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Core » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 pm

TinkerBell wrote:Haha we all know you just lying anyway.
Secret reason because i am crazy :P

Return to “Sandbox”