SMBX 1.3.0.1

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1710
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wohlstand » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:08 am

PkmnQ wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:44 am
"Unexpected end of archive"
I'll try it again.
Edit: DIdn't work.
Looks like you have interrupted download that broke an archive...

Please download the splitted version from here: https://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/ if you having unstable connection for that :thinking:
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

LegYT
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 am
Chat Username: LegYTSMBX
Contact:

Problem

Postby LegYT » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:18 am

Hey, my winzip has expired and i want to use SMBX myself, can you please make this game a non-zipped game?

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4302
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am

Get a free alternative to WinZIP (7-ZIP is the best option).
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1710
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: Problem

Postby Wohlstand » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:30 am

LegYT wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:18 am
Hey, my winzip has expired and i want to use SMBX myself, can you please make this game a non-zipped game?
Electriking wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am
Get a free alternative to WinZIP (7-ZIP is the best option).
https://www.7-zip.org/
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

LegYT
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 am
Chat Username: LegYTSMBX
Contact:

Re: Problem

Postby LegYT » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:16 am

Wohlstand wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:30 am
LegYT wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:18 am
Hey, my winzip has expired and i want to use SMBX myself, can you please make this game a non-zipped game?
Electriking wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 am
Get a free alternative to WinZIP (7-ZIP is the best option).
https://www.7-zip.org/
:) Thanks! :)

LegYT
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 am
Chat Username: LegYTSMBX
Contact:

...

Postby LegYT » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 am

......
Last edited by LegYT on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: playing and making SMBX stuff
Current Project: Sam Lev Boss Rush 5
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1 Mobile?

Postby sammerbro » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:55 am

LegYT wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 am
Is there any way I can play SMBX on mobile?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
PGE can be played on mobile. Not sure about SMBX itself though.
Image
Image

User avatar
stickpro
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:14 pm
Flair: i exist lol
Current Project: super mario mania
Chat Username: stickproductions
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1 Mobile?

Postby stickpro » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 pm

LegYT wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 am
Is there any way I can play SMBX on mobile?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
maybe, if you download the files for all the items in smbx, you might be able to.
please dont email me. thats all i need to say. (seriously though.)

secret area 51 plan:
Spoiler: show
.-- . / .- .-.. .-.. / -... ..- -.-- / -- .. -. . -.-. .-. .- ..-. - / . .- .-. - .... / .- -. -.. / -- .- -.- . / .- / - -. - / -.-. .- -. -. --- -. / - .... . -. / .-- . / ... . . / -.. . -- / .- .-.. .. . -. ...
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
so thats the plan. translate it.
Spoiler: show
what? there is nothing else.
Spoiler: show
stop reading this.
Spoiler: show
there. you wont be able to pass this.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4822
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1 Mobile?

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:44 pm

stickpro wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 pm
LegYT wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 am
Is there any way I can play SMBX on mobile?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
maybe, if you download the files for all the items in smbx, you might be able to.

This is quite naive. A phone does not work the same as a computer. It's been pretty much said that SMBX doesn't work on mobile and if you try to download it then you "deserve whatever is happening to you" (Randall Munroe)
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

LegYT
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 am
Chat Username: LegYTSMBX
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1 Mobile?

Postby LegYT » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:59 pm

Cedur wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:44 pm
stickpro wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 pm
LegYT wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 am
Is there any way I can play SMBX on mobile?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
maybe, if you download the files for all the items in smbx, you might be able to.

This is quite naive. A phone does not work the same as a computer. It's been pretty much said that SMBX doesn't work on mobile and if you try to download it then you "deserve whatever is happening to you" (Randall Munroe)
The reason I have asked is because my computer has been broken since it's error screen, and its in China.

User avatar
Walleo64
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:59 pm
Current Project: procrastinating

Re: Problem

Postby Walleo64 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:44 pm

LegYT wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:18 am
Hey, my winzip has expired and i want to use SMBX myself, can you please make this game a non-zipped game?

I know this is a month old but why don't you use WinRAR like everyone else?
Spoiler: show
It is indeed free, despite what it might tell you. The only people who pay for licenses to use it are companies and filthy rich people with a heart of gold. If you're still confused, I found a good quora post about it: https://www.quora.com/How-does-WinRar-m ... al-is-over (link warning; don't be a dumbdumb and click on any ads, and especially don't come crying to me if you do)

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Enjl » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Nobody uses winrar. People use 7zip.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Walleo64
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:59 pm
Current Project: procrastinating

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Walleo64 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Enjl wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:10 pm
Nobody uses winrar. People use 7zip.

7zip has a bad habit of corrupting or hiding files when you try to open them, so I really can't recommend it. Winrar on the other hand has never given me any problems despite constantly notifying me that I have yet to pay for a license. But hey, if people use 7zip I guess we might as well all jump on the lemingwagon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Enjl » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Walleo64 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Enjl wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:10 pm
Nobody uses winrar. People use 7zip.

7zip has a bad habit of corrupting or hiding files when you try to open them, so I really can't recommend it. Winrar on the other hand has never given me any problems despite constantly notifying me that I have yet to pay for a license. But hey, if people use 7zip I guess we might as well all jump on the lemingwagon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not quite sure what that last sentence is about. I've never gotten any corruptions from 7zip either. A quick google revealed that some people do have these (through articles from 2017) and there are good solutions for them though. Today I learned. There are still a lot of actually-free other alternatives to winrar.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Walleo64
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:59 pm
Current Project: procrastinating

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Walleo64 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:35 pm

Enjl wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Walleo64 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Enjl wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:10 pm
Nobody uses winrar. People use 7zip.

7zip has a bad habit of corrupting or hiding files when you try to open them, so I really can't recommend it. Winrar on the other hand has never given me any problems despite constantly notifying me that I have yet to pay for a license. But hey, if people use 7zip I guess we might as well all jump on the lemingwagon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not quite sure what that last sentence is about. I've never gotten any corruptions from 7zip either. A quick google revealed that some people do have these (through articles from 2017) and there are good solutions for them though. Today I learned. There are still a lot of actually-free other alternatives to winrar.

Why though? Winrar works just fine every time and never gives me any problems. It opens lots of different file types and allows for a lot of freedom that isn't present in lots of newer programs, especially ones that want to appear more "accessible" and "user friendly". Maybe I was wrong and people don't like Winrar anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still a very good program.

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Enjl » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:37 pm

Walleo64 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:35 pm

Why though? Winrar works just fine every time and never gives me any problems. It opens lots of different file types and allows for a lot of freedom that isn't present in lots of newer programs, especially ones that want to appear more "accessible" and "user friendly". Maybe I was wrong and people don't like Winrar anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still a very good program.
I can only speak for myself, but I enjoy the convenience of not having to close a popup window whenever I use a program.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Wiimeiser
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:36 am
Flair: What?
Chat Username: Wiimeiser

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wiimeiser » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Walleo64 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm
7zip has a bad habit of corrupting or hiding files when you try to open them
That's the first I've ever heard of this... You sure it's not a conflict with Windows or something? I know Windows 10 fixed a lot of OS bugs that older software requires to run...

User avatar
Walleo64
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:59 pm
Current Project: procrastinating

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Walleo64 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:25 pm

Wiimeiser wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 pm
Walleo64 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm
7zip has a bad habit of corrupting or hiding files when you try to open them
That's the first I've ever heard of this... You sure it's not a conflict with Windows or something? I know Windows 10 fixed a lot of OS bugs that older software requires to run...

It actually happened back when I used Windows 8, so it might've been patched by now. Still, better safe than sorry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TreyHaxz1010
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:43 pm
Chat Username: TreyHaxz1010

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby TreyHaxz1010 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 pm

So it says INSERT LAST DISK OF MULTI SOUND

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4822
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Cedur » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:50 am

TreyHaxz1010 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 pm
So it says INSERT LAST DISK OF MULTI SOUND

that sounds like a USB drive error, what does it have to do with the game? Where does it appear?
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests