Official SMBX Minecraft Server *Now Live!*

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | KINGDOM WARS

Postby Aero » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:25 am

Nickname wrote:
GhostHawk wrote:
Knux wrote:Because you found me and placed the TNT first?
Sorry, but I'm catching crap for not even having TNT in my hotbar. This is another accusation without evidence.
You might have just put it away before screenshotting it.
I rest my case.
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | KINGDOM WARS

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 pm

I think it'd just be best to leave GhostHawk demoted on the server and have knux unbanned for the time being. He can stay on the server if he behaves.

This is because this argument is stupid. Neither side has evidence to support their claims, and thus nobody could ever know who is right or wrong, because nobody can really trust the word of either party.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | KINGDOM WARS

Postby Danny » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Bomber57 wrote:I think it'd just be best to leave GhostHawk demoted on the server and have knux unbanned for the time being. He can stay on the server if he behaves.

This is because this argument is stupid. Neither side has evidence to support their claims, and thus nobody could ever know who is right or wrong, because nobody can really trust the word of either party.
I've been deciding this over a while and the argument does seem to be going nowhere. I've decided on a final verdict.

GhostHawk, for abusing your operator powers, whether that was intentional or not, you have been officially demoted. I suggest you stick to the rules of the server now.

Knux, we have the littlest evidence that you did grief the server, so we are unbanning you. HOWEVER, if there is to be any griefing while you are online, you will be banned again. I have ruled out the possibilities of anyone else being the griefers, and your stories have been rather unbelievable and outrageous.

If you feel justice hasn't been served in the right way, feel free to discuss that. I'm ending the argument here, it's pointless, so stop discussing it.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | KINGDOM WARS

Postby Aero » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:00 pm

8bitmushroom wrote:I suggest you stick to the rules of the server now.
Does this include not watching Knux? I can't stress it enough that there won't be any proof if I'm not able to obtain.

You'll probably see my name gray more often now since I'll be going AFK more often, or otherwise building, but I'd like to still make checkups whenever I'm not. No spawning anything, no signs, no chatting, just checking in every so often. Would me checking up less often be a way to meet you half-way on this?
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Knux » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:08 pm

it was me

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | KINGDOM WARS

Postby Danny » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:13 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
8bitmushroom wrote:I suggest you stick to the rules of the server now.
Does this include not watching Knux? I can't stress it enough that there won't be any proof if I'm not able to obtain.
I've already stated what will happen with Knux. If you spot anything suspicious going on, you can report it to the staff, but you don't have to watch him constantly.
Would me checking up less often be a way to meet you half-way on this?
Half-way on what, exactly? It isn't your position anymore to keep watch on things, but if you want to monitor something, go right ahead. Just remember not to stalk anyone specifically.
Knux wrote:it was me
Oh boy.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Knux » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:15 pm

it was me i greifed everything

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Knux wrote:it was me
I've figured as much for a while, but what exactly prompted you to say this now?

Did you simply want to see if you were able to get unbanned?
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Knux » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 pm

it doesn't matter who did it. the way danny and ghosthawk handled the situation was ridiclous. banning me, not demoting ghosthawk (considering that he is breaking other rules) and just in general being idiotic about it

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Knux wrote:it doesn't matter who did it. the way danny and ghosthawk handled the situation was ridiclous. banning me, not demoting ghosthawk (considering that he is breaking other rules) and just in general being idiotic about it
I mean, you were just unbanned (which was more generous than you likely deserved given the evidence), and GhostHawk was permanently demoted.
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Knux
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Knux » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:22 pm

i was also jimb0v and i also destroyed the lava tower

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Danny » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:29 pm

What a damn shame. Problem solved though. Lettuce move on to better things.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Danny » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Image

Welcome one and all to the first ever Official SMBX Minecraft's Hunger Games! Winter Edition, too. Each season, a new edition will come around, and it will be live streamed by the players and whatnot!

In this Winter Edition of Hunger Games, we have several daring competitors that will be split into teams, they will then compete to be the last team standing, and the winners will be put on the Hall of Fame! The teams will be tossed in a random location in a set arena, where they must find each other and survive against not only the monsters of the night, but the other teams as well...


This edition's arena is: PLAINS
What a fitting arena for the Winter Games.

Your contestants this edition are:
Me!
Vinyl Scratch
Deoxys
Drluigi
Dakras
Nien
AND MANY MORE RANDOM CHALLENGERS.

At this current time, it is known that Vinyl and I will be streaming, and Deoxys will definitely be recording his gameplay to be put onto his YouTube channel. Not sure about anything else. No date has been determined yet, but hopefully it's soon. I'll keep you all updated on this as it progresses!

EDIT: You guys can join in on this too, as long as you can be dedicated to the event and you have a mic available.
Last edited by Danny on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

User avatar
TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby TangledLion » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Ignoritus wrote:
Knux wrote:it doesn't matter who did it. the way danny and ghosthawk handled the situation was ridiclous. banning me, not demoting ghosthawk (considering that he is breaking other rules) and just in general being idiotic about it
I mean, you were just unbanned (which was more generous than you likely deserved given the evidence), and GhostHawk was permanently demoted.
It's too bad Ghosthawk was demoted permanently, I think If a Police Officer were to do something similar it would result in a Temporary suspension(And rightfully so, as this is the equivalent of injuring a criminal that is trying to frame you without getting evidence). After all he WAS right, I think the only thing he went too far on was killing Knux a few times, and making him unable to post on the forums.
I'll be honest, I'm not sure If I'm gonna come back here...

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Aero » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:17 pm

TangledLion wrote:
Ignoritus wrote:
Knux wrote:it doesn't matter who did it. the way danny and ghosthawk handled the situation was ridiclous. banning me, not demoting ghosthawk (considering that he is breaking other rules) and just in general being idiotic about it
I mean, you were just unbanned (which was more generous than you likely deserved given the evidence), and GhostHawk was permanently demoted.
It's too bad Ghosthawk was demoted permanently, I think If a Police Officer were to do something similar it would result in a Temporary suspension(And rightfully so, as this is the equivalent of injuring a criminal that is trying to frame you without getting evidence). After all he WAS right, I think the only thing he went too far on was killing Knux a few times, and making him unable to post on the forums.
Thank you for this, but you're wrong on that last part. Joey banned Knux for getting 2 warnings which was unrelated to this. There's a screenshot of the mod log earlier in this thread showing this.
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Danny » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Guys, I never said he was permanently demoted.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

XerX
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby XerX » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey, I'd love to join the Hunger Games.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:07 pm

What date/time are the Hunger Games?
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

User avatar
Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Nien » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Ignoritus wrote:What date/time are the Hunger Games?
whenever you arent able to participate

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: Official SMBX Minecraft Server | HUNGER GAMES

Postby Aero » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Ignoritus wrote:What date/time are the Hunger Games?
This. I'm not good at survival but I could do some camera work if it's going to happen when I'm able to get on the server.
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests