Lowser's Conquest (relowserd!)

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature proof of progress, i.e., level/world screenshots, wiki page, playable demo.
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Gameinsky
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:59 am

Re: Lowser's Conquest (additional levels edited)

Postby Gameinsky » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Neat, I really like the visual design of the world!
You found my hidden signature... OH NO!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6769&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (more levels updated)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Sednaiur wrote:Currently I am updating the levels in world 7, which mostly means adding checkpoints to them.
But I also updated several graphics in these levels too, like some NPCs and the icy and fcold wood tilesets:
Spoiler: show
Image
World 7 is almost done, since I only need to make a new NPC for the boss there. After that, world 6 will be updated. :-)
So world seven is updated before world 6? Eitherway, I can not wait to play one of the latter levels of world 8.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4949
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Lowser's Conquest (additional levels edited)

Postby Cedur » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 am

Is there anything to be told about World 8 and higher - like, how many worlds are planned in total, and have they been started already?
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Hani
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:34 pm
Flair: Spring 봄

Re: Lowser's Conquest (additional levels edited)

Postby Hani » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:15 pm

The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6769&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (additional levels edited)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:47 am

Supershroom wrote:Is there anything to be told about World 8 and higher - like, how many worlds are planned in total, and have they been started already?
Subject: Lowser's Conquest - A little update
Sednaiur wrote:These islands can be explored in "Lowsers Conquest":
Wooden Islands - containing 5 normal levels, a fortress, a toad house and a castle
Beach Bay Islands - containing 7 normal levels, a fortress, three toad houses and a Navy
Desert Hills Islands - containing 7 normal levels, one fortress, two toad houses and a airship
Forest Valley Islands - containing 7 normal levels, a fortress, 2 toad houses, a boo house and a castle (not really a Castle, but a boss resembled by one ;-P )
Giant Islands - containing 6 normal levels, a fortress, a toad house, a boo house and a castle (which resembles just a boss without a level)
Cloudy Islands - containing 8 normal levels, two fortresses, two toad houses, and an airship.
Icy Glacier Islands
Rocky Plains Islands
Magma Depths
Every world also contains at least one hidden level and is connected in more than just one or two ways. Also there are hidden worlds, that you have to find on your own ;-)
It means 0% by the way. I think his 72 screenshots are enough to keep this from being locked^_^ Still exciting.
Catastrophe wrote:The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
I guess I am the opposite than you on that. As much as I love Ice levels, their is one level in World 8/9 I really want to see, and he already knows it. Hint for the others:
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 pm
Current Project: Lowser's Conquest "Relowserd"

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby Sednaiur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:10 pm

It took me a little while for this update, since I had to get a brand new notebook-PC. But now everything seems to be fine (aside from the fact that the newest version of Paint.net (version 4.0.12) has not a single bug fixed since the old version I used (v 3.5.10) which I kind of find is poor xD) and I now can use a 1920x1280 resolution and Windows 10. Finally no moving around of windows in SMBX or PGE anymore. xD
I had to get a new one because the old one was on its last days as it seems (it was around 7 years old). The old notebook-PC took around a minute to load PGE or SMBX and at least 15 minutes to load up Windows itself, the new one only needs around 10 seconds to load up windows or PGE/SMBX. This will save me a lot of time in the future, I guess. ^^

But I rather like to post an update, than talk about my new notebook-PC, so here are 8 new screens of some old but updated levels:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
I fully redid the "Giant Wasphive"-level from world 4, since I was not so pleased about it anymore. I also redid almost all its graphics from scrath, excluding the larvae, and also added a new element to the level.
There are now closed honeycombs in the background which can be hit to release a chasing blue Zinger, that can be beaten with a fireball or spinjump (unlike the other Zinger-versions). I also expanded the tileset itself to be more versatile.
Gameinsky wrote:Neat, I really like the visual design of the world!
Thank you. Image I always try to make it pleasant to play and to look at.
Supershroom wrote:Is there anything to be told about World 8 and higher - like, how many worlds are planned in total, and have they been started already?
There are 9 worlds planned (and the worldmap includes all of them already finished) and so far 7 worlds has been finished - level-wise, save for some details that are fixed and done in the process of updating the old levels and some of their graphics. I will start onto world 8 (Rocky Islands) after I can release the visual beta. :-)
Admiral Bobbery wrote:The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
Thank you. ^^
I think I am more the person for ice levels, but I am also already looking forward to build the levels from world 9. Every level's idea is already somewhat planned out, so I know what level comes at what place on the worldmap. But things may still change every now and then, so sometimes I may add or remove a level from the overall count. A level I already look forward to, is called "Hotspot Run". ^^
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
I guess I am the opposite than you on that. As much as I love Ice levels, their is one level in World 8/9 I really want to see, and he already knows it. Hint for the others:
Spoiler: show
Yes, I want to build that one level already, but I need to keep everything ordered, so no skipping levels for us both. xD

Image

愛している、ビアンカ!

Lua-rank:Image

Spoiler: show

User avatar
PROX
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Chat Username: PROX

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby PROX » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 pm

I really like the way the bramble level looks, but it looks very cramped and busy at the same time.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

My Project (No logo yet): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18321&start=20

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6769&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Sednaiur wrote:It took me a little while for this update, since I had to get a brand new notebook-PC. But now everything seems to be fine (aside from the fact that the newest version of Paint.net (version 4.0.12) has not a single bug fixed since the old version I used (v 3.5.10) which I kind of find is poor xD) and I now can use a 1920x1280 resolution and Windows 10. Finally no moving around of windows in SMBX or PGE anymore. xD
I had to get a new one because the old one was on its last days as it seems (it was around 7 years old). The old notebook-PC took around a minute to load PGE or SMBX and at least 15 minutes to load up Windows itself, the new one only needs around 10 seconds to load up windows or PGE/SMBX. This will save me a lot of time in the future, I guess. ^^
For me, my computer is 10 years old, takes 15 minutes to turn on, I have to manually start my Operating System, then wait another minite or three to come on. PGE takes three minutes to load and SMBX takes just as long. I k ow the pain.
Sednaiur wrote:But I rather like to post an update, than talk about my new notebook-PC, so here are 8 new screens of some old but updated levels:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
I fully redid the "Giant Wasphive"-level from world 4, since I was not so pleased about it anymore. I also redid almost all its graphics from scrath, excluding the larvae, and also added a new element to the level.
There are now closed honeycombs in the background which can be hit to release a chasing blue Zinger, that can be beaten with a fireball or spinjump (unlike the other Zinger-versions). I also expanded the tileset itself to be more versatile.
What is a Zinger? Anyway, the levels look nice. The bramble one looks nice, the Honeycomb level looks three dimensional actually.
Sednaiur wrote:
Gameinsky wrote:Neat, I really like the visual design of the world!
Thank you. :-) I always try to make it pleasant to play and to look at.
I can actually see it ^_^
Sednaiur wrote:
Supershroom wrote:Is there anything to be told about World 8 and higher - like, how many worlds are planned in total, and have they been started already?
There are 9 worlds planned (and the worldmap includes all of them already finished) and so far 7 worlds has been finished - level-wise, save for some details that are fixed and done in the process of updating the old levels and some of their graphics. I will start onto world 8 (Rocky Islands) after I can release the visual beta. :-)
Wait, world seven is finished?
Sednaiur wrote:
Admiral Bobbery wrote:The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
Thank you. ^^
I think I am more the person for ice levels, but I am also already looking forward to build the levels from world 9. Every level's idea is already somewhat planned out, so I know what level comes at what place on the worldmap. But things may still change every now and then, so sometimes I may add or remove a level from the overall count. A level I already look forward to, is called "Hotspot Run". ^^
Looking forward to that as well.
Sednaiur wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
I guess I am the opposite than you on that. As much as I love Ice levels, their is one level in World 8/9 I really want to see, and he already knows it. Hint for the others:
Spoiler: show
Yes, I want to build that one level already, but I need to keep everything ordered, so no skipping levels for us both. xD
I was hoping it would happen before the visual beta...

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7620
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby Enjl » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:26 pm

I find it rather difficult to distinguish between foreground and background in the bramble level. I think making the foreground brambles a tad darker could really help.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4321
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby Electriking » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:42 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sednaiur wrote:It took me a little while for this update, since I had to get a brand new notebook-PC. But now everything seems to be fine (aside from the fact that the newest version of Paint.net (version 4.0.12) has not a single bug fixed since the old version I used (v 3.5.10) which I kind of find is poor xD) and I now can use a 1920x1280 resolution and Windows 10. Finally no moving around of windows in SMBX or PGE anymore. xD
I had to get a new one because the old one was on its last days as it seems (it was around 7 years old). The old notebook-PC took around a minute to load PGE or SMBX and at least 15 minutes to load up Windows itself, the new one only needs around 10 seconds to load up windows or PGE/SMBX. This will save me a lot of time in the future, I guess. ^^
For me, my computer is 10 years old, takes 15 minutes to turn on, I have to manually start my Operating System, then wait another minite or three to come on. PGE takes three minutes to load and SMBX takes just as long. I k ow the pain.
Sednaiur wrote:But I rather like to post an update, than talk about my new notebook-PC, so here are 8 new screens of some old but updated levels:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
I fully redid the "Giant Wasphive"-level from world 4, since I was not so pleased about it anymore. I also redid almost all its graphics from scrath, excluding the larvae, and also added a new element to the level.
There are now closed honeycombs in the background which can be hit to release a chasing blue Zinger, that can be beaten with a fireball or spinjump (unlike the other Zinger-versions). I also expanded the tileset itself to be more versatile.
What is a Zinger? Anyway, the levels look nice. The bramble one looks nice, the Honeycomb level looks three dimensional actually.
Sednaiur wrote:
Gameinsky wrote:Neat, I really like the visual design of the world!
Thank you. :-) I always try to make it pleasant to play and to look at.
I can actually see it ^_^
Sednaiur wrote:
Supershroom wrote:Is there anything to be told about World 8 and higher - like, how many worlds are planned in total, and have they been started already?
There are 9 worlds planned (and the worldmap includes all of them already finished) and so far 7 worlds has been finished - level-wise, save for some details that are fixed and done in the process of updating the old levels and some of their graphics. I will start onto world 8 (Rocky Islands) after I can release the visual beta. :-)
Wait, world seven is finished?
Sednaiur wrote:
Admiral Bobbery wrote:The ice levels looks nicer now. While I really love ice levels, I actually love lava levels more. Can't wait for you to show us the Magma Depth levels. :)
And finally I came up an idea for my project.
Thank you. ^^
I think I am more the person for ice levels, but I am also already looking forward to build the levels from world 9. Every level's idea is already somewhat planned out, so I know what level comes at what place on the worldmap. But things may still change every now and then, so sometimes I may add or remove a level from the overall count. A level I already look forward to, is called "Hotspot Run". ^^
Looking forward to that as well.
Sednaiur wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: I guess I am the opposite than you on that. As much as I love Ice levels, their is one level in World 8/9 I really want to see, and he already knows it. Hint for the others:
Spoiler: show
Yes, I want to build that one level already, but I need to keep everything ordered, so no skipping levels for us both. xD
I was hoping it would happen before the visual beta...
1) Would suggest getting a new computer soon since yours could die at any time if it is 10 years old. My old one died in probably like 7 years so I think it must be amazing that yours is still surviving.
2) I believe the zingers are the bees/wasps.
3) I think the post you quoted answers your question
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby WerewolfGD » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Woah dat bramble level tho :O Pawsome!
Idk why but the hexagon honey tileset looks like a metal :/

A former SMBX level designner
If you want to to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel |MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile | My twitter
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby Witchking666 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Sednaiur wrote:So here are 8 new screens of some old but updated levels:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Those screens look pretty neat i guess, I do think you messed up on 2 of those tilesets. Like other people allready said the bramble levels are a bit of a clusterfuck and you can easily make it better. However with the honeyhive tileset I have a few problems. Since they are honeycombs I think they look a bit too much like... gold. I do like the zinger Idea.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6769&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (Giant Wasphive redone and more)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:22 pm

witchking666 wrote:
Sednaiur wrote:So here are 8 new screens of some old but updated levels:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Those screens look pretty neat i guess, I do think you messed up on 2 of those tilesets. Like other people allready said the bramble levels are a bit of a clusterfuck and you can easily make it better. However with the honeyhive tileset I have a few problems. Since they are honeycombs I think they look a bit too much like... gold. I do like the zinger Idea.
My issue with the bramble level is that it is impossible to backtrack in the level based on the second screenshot, and that the background brambles and the actual brambles are hard to tell apart if you are not used to being able to quickly distinguish between two similar colors (a small flaw my CC12 level also made). It does not bother me, but I can see it now. As for the honeycomb tile-set... It does look better than Witchking666 and Andialifbatara claim. (It looks neither Gold or Metal to me)
----------------------------------
Edit: This is half serious half jokey. Can I also play through the Visual Beta Inverted? (Lua code that uses RNG to determine weather the screen will be flipped on the X, Y, or Z axis) ...or would I have to wait til the thing is fully released?

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 pm
Current Project: Lowser's Conquest "Relowserd"

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby Sednaiur » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello again.

Since my real life was a bit strict in the past weeks, I could not do really much for my project, but this is going to change within the next month, where I will have more free time again.
I just updated the brambles a bit, so they are a bit darker:
Image

Also, on monday I will be on a vacation for the next 4 weeks, so I will not be able to work onto my project within that time.
But I do like to use this time to ask you, if you want a open beta (or a final demo, if you want to call it that ^^) from my project. Please vote if you are interested.
Please note that you will need to download a custom exe to play the beta then, because I could not affort the time to adjust everything to SMBX 2.0 by now, as this would be too much work with all the used custom blocks, NPCs etc. My project will be adjusted for 2.0 when it is done, so do not worry about that.
But also please note, that I will decide onto the total amount of anwsers for the different points, not just for the most answers onto one of them. Every vote may have an impact!
Also, the beta would be scheduled to be out around christmas then. Maybe a new years turn, depending otno my free time to work onto it. The beta will contain around 100 full levels / 7 worlds plus many hidden extras.

With this message, I will not be able to respond to any post until after my vacation, so do not be surprised about that, please.
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions.


Until then, happy voting and...

Have a nice time ^_^


Spoiler: show
PROX wrote:I really like the way the bramble level looks, but it looks very cramped and busy at the same time.
Dont worry about that. It looks like that at first, but unlike all the other bramble tilesets I saw until this day, my tileset does not hit you in thin air. ^^
The spikes still can be touched safely - only the inside of the brambles do actually hurt. I made sure that you do not get hit in an unfair way. You also can jump, walk, and land safely at the end of the wooden paths, without getting hurt.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Wait, world seven is finished?
Mostly, yes. Only the boss needs a little setup, to be a bit more challenging. Everything else is done.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:What is a Zinger?
The giant wasps are Zingers. Also, in DKC3 there are these things called "Buzz" (I guess) but I rather dislike them, since the Zingers are looking way better and less cheesy, in my opinion. ^^
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:My issue with the bramble level is that it is impossible to backtrack in the level based on the second screenshot.
That spot is directly in front of the check point, so I guess it is not a huge problem. As I said in the past, as soon as I build in checkpoints, I also need to rethink some elements of my levels. It is the only point in that level, where you cannot backtrack, though.
Enjl wrote:I find it rather difficult to distinguish between foreground and background in the bramble level. I think making the foreground brambles a tad darker could really help.
I reduced their brightness by 10 points. Hopefully that is better now.
witchking666 wrote:Those screens look pretty neat i guess, I do think you messed up on 2 of those tilesets. Like other people allready said the bramble levels are a bit of a clusterfuck and you can easily make it better.
I reduced the brightness of the brambles now, so it should not make a problem on the screenshots, hopefully. But in-game there already is no problem with destinction, because of the parallax. I always test my levels and only make screenshots when I balanced out everything. Also, there is allways at least 3 blocks of horizontal space and at least 5 blocks of vertical space between the hazards. It might look like it is too narrow because of the spikes, but in reality it is not because the spikes themselves do not hurt, just the brambles themselves.
witchking666 wrote:However with the honeyhive tileset I have a few problems. Since they are honeycombs I think they look a bit too much like... gold. I do like the zinger Idea.
I guess I understand your point about this, but I did not make the tileset to look realistic, but to look solid, even, and edgy, like my original tileset was. I just updated the shading a bit and changed some colors, to match the rest of the tileset. I am sorry if it looks bad for you, tough. I could think of making a variant of the tileset which will look more realistic. That could be a bit challenging to do, though. ^^

Image

愛している、ビアンカ!

Lua-rank:Image

Spoiler: show

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4321
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Sednaiur wrote:Hello again.

Since my real life was a bit strict in the past weeks, I could not do really much for my project, but this is going to change within the next month, where I will have more free time again.
Well that is OK. We all are humans.
Sednaiur wrote: I just updated the brambles a bit, so they are a bit darker:
Image
That will help people :).
Sednaiur wrote: Also, on monday I will be on a vacation for the next 4 weeks, so I will not be able to work onto my project within that time.
That confuses me because of the first point of the post
Sednaiur wrote:Hello again.

Since my real life was a bit strict in the past weeks, I could not do really much for my project, but this is going to change within the next month, where I will have more free time again.
Sednaiur wrote: But I do like to use this time to ask you, if you want a open beta (or a final demo, if you want to call it that ^^) from my project. Please vote if you are interested.
Please note that you will need to download a custom exe to play the beta then, because I could not affort the time to adjust everything to SMBX 2.0 by now, as this would be too much work with all the used custom blocks, NPCs etc. My project will be adjusted for 2.0 when it is done, so do not worry about that.
But also please note, that I will decide onto the total amount of anwsers for the different points, not just for the most answers onto one of them. Every vote may have an impact!
I believe you should release the open beta. I don't know why you have multiple yes and no options though.
Sednaiur wrote: Also, the beta would be scheduled to be out around christmas then. Maybe a new years turn, depending otno my free time to work onto it. The beta will contain around 100 full levels / 7 worlds plus many hidden extras.

With this message, I will not be able to respond to any post until after my vacation, so do not be surprised about that, please.
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions.


Until then, happy voting and...

Have a nice time ^_^


Cool. So when exactly is this vacation? It seems s bit confusing.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4949
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby Cedur » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Oh nice. I wouldn't mind downloading a custom exe.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6769&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:32 pm

I am wondering how the visual beta will be? I can care either way, but still. I would play it either way you do it. I guess I will have to select yes for bug fixes. Good luck.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
PROX
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Chat Username: PROX

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby PROX » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:24 pm

If there's gonna be another beta, I'm all for it lol. I'll even let's play it :P
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

My Project (No logo yet): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18321&start=20

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4949
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby Cedur » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:17 am

Looks like it's a tie between "yes" and "no". (EDIT or it was)
Last edited by Cedur on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1711
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: Lowser's Conquest (vote for a final open beta)

Postby Wohlstand » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:21 am

I like this episode which provides me so beautiful levels for testing and debug PGE Engine and recording good video demos of it, even it is passing by A2XT characters
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests