Aquaman from Megaman 8.

This is the place to request custom graphics for SMBX.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Is your request reasonable?
-Are you contributing as much as you are requesting?
User avatar
AMinorFlood
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Flair: HI IM A MUFFIN!!

Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby AMinorFlood » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:54 pm

I need graphics that would fit in SMBX, It's for a boss fight idea.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4897
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm


User avatar
AMinorFlood
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Flair: HI IM A MUFFIN!!

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby AMinorFlood » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm
Could this work for you?

https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_co ... eet/56291/
Thank you very cool, but how do I get the graphics in game?

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4897
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Download them from the page I just link to you! :roll:

User avatar
Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1924
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby Murphmario » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:27 pm

What NPC do you want him to replace?
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Nothing is coming on Christmas. Why? Because I missed my past promises and should stop putting release dates on my stuff.

User avatar
AMinorFlood
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Flair: HI IM A MUFFIN!!

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby AMinorFlood » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Murphmario wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:27 pm
What NPC do you want him to replace?
I was thinking about Ludwig. And is there a way to change the amount of hits needed to defeat?

User avatar
HackPlayer7
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm
Current Project: Mega Man Recrudesce
Contact:

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby HackPlayer7 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Der you go : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6am2x3n9pugvy ... n.zip?dl=0

To anwser your question, there are only two versions of SMBX that allow you to modify health : 38A and 2.0. 2.0 requires the usage of Lunalua to modify an ennemy's health, tho.

An alternative you can do is show another Ludwig at the location that the previous one died through Layers & Events
Some project I'm working onto.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
AMinorFlood
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Flair: HI IM A MUFFIN!!

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby AMinorFlood » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm

HackPlayer7 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 pm
Der you go : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6am2x3n9pugvy ... n.zip?dl=0

To anwser your question, there are only two versions of SMBX that allow you to modify health : 38A and 2.0. 2.0 requires the usage of Lunalua to modify an ennemy's health, tho.

An alternative you can do is show another Ludwig at the location that the previous one died through Layers & Events
Thank you, I only noticed this today, I'm using 2 Beta 3, does that count?

Added in 3 minutes 36 seconds:
AMinorFlood wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm
HackPlayer7 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 pm
Der you go : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6am2x3n9pugvy ... n.zip?dl=0

To anwser your question, there are only two versions of SMBX that allow you to modify health : 38A and 2.0. 2.0 requires the usage of Lunalua to modify an ennemy's health, tho.

An alternative you can do is show another Ludwig at the location that the previous one died through Layers & Events
Thank you, I only noticed this today, I'm using 2 Beta 3, does that count?
BTW, where do I put it?

User avatar
MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby MegaDood » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:00 am

AMinorFlood wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 pm
Thank you, I only noticed this today, I'm using 2 Beta 3, does that count?
That should be fine, I'm pretty sure Beta 3 works with Lua.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
HackPlayer7
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm
Current Project: Mega Man Recrudesce
Contact:

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby HackPlayer7 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am

Sorry for the late reply, but to use the files I've provided you with, try watching this tutorial :
Some project I'm working onto.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
AMinorFlood
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Flair: HI IM A MUFFIN!!

Re: Aquaman from Megaman 8.

Postby AMinorFlood » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:12 pm

HackPlayer7 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am
Sorry for the late reply, but to use the files I've provided you with, try watching this tutorial :
I forgot, but I got it, thank you.


Return to “Graphic Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests