Attack of the Darkness

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature proof of progress, i.e., level/world screenshots, wiki page, playable demo.
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?

Is there any hype?

HYPE!!!!!
43%
Hype!
46%
Medium hype
5%
Low hype
5%

Total votes: 56
PopYoshi
Birdo
Birdo
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Re: Attack of the Darkness

Postby PopYoshi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:15 pm

You don't notice it but I secretly update the worldmap and I upload the new screenshot without saying anything

Heeey, what's up? after a month of don't working in SMBX I returned to the action

World 2 got it's new worldmap..... well, I just extended it a bit. Honestly I don't like it as much as I like world 1 worlmap, I don't know, looks kinda empty, maybe adding some islands may fill the space I feel empty, or maybe it's because world 2 is smaller, I don't know... maybe it needs more shape?
Spoiler: show
Aaaaand, after a month of stress due to this freaking boss.......
I'm finally working in Morton

And looks like the boss battle is finally going somewhere, the boss is finally getting shape!
Spoiler: show
I still have to update level 1-6, the level made by Super Luigi, there's still work to do so let's go! :3

My project:

PopYoshi
Birdo
Birdo

AOD: IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Postby PopYoshi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Hey!
I'm here again
I have to talk againa about something I talked before and that may affect SMBX2 and 38A users and probably you all will want to kill me but here I go

It says something like this:

" WARNING / IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to limitations of my PC I can't use SMBX2 nor the functions of Lunalua, so this project uses a custom SMBX folder for adding stuff like custom music to the worldmap + custom music replacing the original mp3 files + custom sound effects. You shouldn't note any difference other than you'll have to play the SMBX 1.3.0.1 that comes in the custom folder. Please don't hate me if you use any recent version, my PC doesn't run SMBX2 so I can't use any codes and I don't want to make this project 38A exclusive"

And I can't allow anyone else to use Lunalua for adding the custom music and effects because then I wouldn't be able to play and test the episode

Sorry if this disappoints you but it's not a big deal using SMBX 1.3.0.1 again for playing an episode...

My project:

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Non mi avete fatto niente
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki

Postby Cedur » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Guess eventually some else will be able to make an according SMBX2 port.

Supports: show

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Eri7
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: Super Mario Nova Part 1(38A) + ????
Chat Username: Eri7

Re: AOD: IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Postby Eri7 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:10 pm

PopYoshi wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:35 pm
Hey!
I'm here again
I have to talk againa about something I talked before and that may affect SMBX2 and 38A users and probably you all will want to kill me but here I go

" WARNING / IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to limitations of my PC I can't use SMBX2 nor the functions of Lunalua, so this project uses a custom SMBX folder for adding stuff like custom music to the worldmap + custom music replacing the original mp3 files + custom sound effects. You shouldn't note any difference other than you'll have to play the SMBX 1.3.0.1 that comes in the custom folder. Please don't hate me if you use any recent version, my PC doesn't run SMBX2 so I can't use any codes and I don't want to make this project 38A exclusive"

And I can't allow anyone else to use Lunalua for adding the custom music and effects because then I wouldn't be able to play and test the episode

Sorry if this disappoints you but it's not a big deal using SMBX 1.3.0.1 again for playing an episode...
Why should we even hate you or want you killed? This is way too extreme imo.
Also its fine if this is the way we have to play your episode, it doesn't really matter to me.

I support:

PopYoshi
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PopYoshi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:56 pm
Guess eventually some else will be able to make an according SMBX2 port.
Man.......
If someone does it I'll owe him/her a lot of things (not really, but I would feel relieved)
Eri7 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:10 pm
PopYoshi wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:35 pm
Hey!
I'm here again

Why should we even hate you or want you killed? This is way too extreme imo.
Also its fine if this is the way we have to play your episode, it doesn't really matter to me.
I was just exaggerating, I'm just afraid about what 2.0 and 38A users may think about the idea, there's nothing else I caj do

My project:

Return to “Projects”