Search found 235 matches

Go to advanced search

by SDA - SMBX
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:51 pm
Forum: Site Discussion
Topic: Permanent ban after making a merged post?
Replies: 6
Views: 206

Re: Permanent ban after making a merged post?

Cedur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:42 pm
Severe consequences are only applied if the person really refuses to understand it and keeps doing it notoriously.
Well, I accidentally merged a post once and I got a strike on my warning level from Electriking. But it's not my fault, I had a connection error and that was the result!
by SDA - SMBX
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:48 pm
Forum: Projects
Topic: A journey to the Aternia island
Replies: 6
Views: 356

Re: Journey for the Crystal Orbs

Cedur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:46 pm
That's okay as long as the titles are distinguishable. (also I don't see this project being brought to execution as of now)
It's not about execution. I already knew there was an episode with a similar name. Name inspirations are allowed, copying them isn't I guess.
by SDA - SMBX
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm
Forum: Site Discussion
Topic: Permanent ban after making a merged post?
Replies: 6
Views: 206

Re: Permanent ban after making a merged post?

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:56 am
Are you talking about what happened to Marismb?
Absolutely no. I'm generically taking about what could happen in a situation like this. That's all.
by SDA - SMBX
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am
Forum: Projects
Topic: A journey to the Aternia island
Replies: 6
Views: 356

Re: Journey for the Crystal Orbs

Doesn't an episode with the name "crystal orbs" already exist in the Episodes section?
by SDA - SMBX
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 am
Forum: Site Discussion
Topic: Permanent ban after making a merged post?
Replies: 6
Views: 206

Permanent ban after making a merged post?

When an user makes a merged post when having the warning level at [1], he gets banned permanently? I'm just asking.

Also no heavy answers please. I don't want to do anything bad...
by SDA - SMBX
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:24 pm
Forum: Graphic Request
Topic: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)
Replies: 61
Views: 2336

Re: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)

Just make a new topic with your request. Problem solved. :| I'd like to not get responded again like that. Your request would gain more attention in a new topic than in one for another request that has already been satisfied. Also please drop this attitude. What attitude? I wasn't angry at all. Oth...
by SDA - SMBX
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:37 am
Forum: Graphic Request
Topic: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)
Replies: 61
Views: 2336

Re: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)

iForgot wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:38 am
Just make a new topic with your request. Problem solved.
:|

I'd like to not get responded again like that.
by SDA - SMBX
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:41 am
Forum: Graphic Request
Topic: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)
Replies: 61
Views: 2336

Re: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)

DrMekar wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:36 am
Nah. I'm just being honest with you and explain why nobody may react.
But you said "replacing a character with 1.3's restrictions" - that looks more like a taunt just because I'm using the legacy editor.
by SDA - SMBX
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:03 am
Forum: Graphic Request
Topic: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)
Replies: 61
Views: 2336

Re: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)

DrMekar wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 am
There might be some in the Community GFX Pack. Otherwise it gonna be tough to find
someone willing to do a Character Replacement with 1.3's Restrictions ;)
Is that an attempt to convince me using 2.0?
by SDA - SMBX
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:35 am
Forum: Events and Announcements
Topic: SMBX 1.3.0.1
Replies: 883
Views: 1557112

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Why? SMBX 2.0 is superior in every aspect excluding the missing of the Real-Time Editor. How about you give 2.0 a chance?
Erm... no, thanks.
by SDA - SMBX
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:15 am
Forum: Events and Announcements
Topic: SMBX 1.3.0.1
Replies: 883
Views: 1557112

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

I will continue using 1.3 because I think it is just going to be dumped off to disuse. Also note it was the VERY first SMBX game I ever saw (didn't know there was a 1.4 version). Of course I would never stay using 1.4.4. but please let's give a last chance to 1.3.0.1...
by SDA - SMBX
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:00 am
Forum: Events and Announcements
Topic: SMBX 1.3.0.1
Replies: 883
Views: 1557112

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

SuperSmashbroFanX wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:08 pm
SDA - SMBX wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:48 am
Enjl wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:39 am
That's unfortunate. Why not?
STOP TALKING TO ME!
Why r u so meen and hostile twoards everyone who use 2.0 its waaaaaaaaay better than 1.3 :lol:
Is upgrading to 2.0 necessary?
by SDA - SMBX
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:43 pm
Forum: Graphic Request
Topic: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)
Replies: 61
Views: 2336

Re: A logo for my first episode, please (and some other things)

I would like to have a complete sprite sheet of Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) replacing Link, unless it does already exist.

I need it for the translated episode, because the original sprite is somewhat weird looking. Thus in the episode folder there are no custom music tracks.
by SDA - SMBX
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:46 am
Forum: General
Topic: What would you say is the most broken powerup?
Replies: 19
Views: 648

Re: What would you say is the most broken powerup?

The thing is with them, if the designer implements such powerups poorly then they can be easily used to effectively cheat the entire level or even the entire episode. The Lakitu's Shoe removes all semblence of difficulty from overworld levels because you can just fly over them. while the Hammer Sui...
by SDA - SMBX
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:28 pm
Forum: Help and Support
Topic: Level editor glitch
Replies: 2
Views: 90

Re: Level editor glitch

Enjl wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:20 pm
The legacy editor has a lot of annoying bugs and glitches.
This bug came out after I reinstalled the episode, in fact before backupping it I didn't get that problem.

Maybe it's because I've got a defective mouse pad? Sometimes the cursor runs by itself.
by SDA - SMBX
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:03 pm
Forum: Help and Support
Topic: Level editor glitch
Replies: 2
Views: 90

Level editor glitch

Every time I open the editor, the cursor sometimes disappears on the level window while editing. It disappears and doesn't grab anything anymore when it's invisible. Is this normal?
by SDA - SMBX
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:43 am
Forum: General
Topic: What would you say is the most broken powerup?
Replies: 19
Views: 648

Re: What would you say is the most broken powerup?

Why you say that powerups such as Lakitu's shoe and the Hammer Suit are broken?

I like them the way they are because they help me a lot (I'm an eternal noob at this game, really). Especially when fighting bosses.
by SDA - SMBX
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 am
Forum: Help and Support
Topic: Error 62 Input past end of file (solved)
Replies: 14
Views: 342

Re: Error 62 Input past end of file (solved)

Yeah, I hoped this would work. :D
I did too. And I was right. Now I can continue my localization project!
by SDA - SMBX
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:54 am
Forum: Help and Support
Topic: Error 62 Input past end of file (solved)
Replies: 14
Views: 342

Re: PROBLEM SOLVED!

Reinstalled the engine, back-upped all my episodes, and now finally everything works correctly.

Go to advanced search