Search found 160 matches

Go to advanced search

by michel
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 am
Forum: April Fools Day
Topic: Month of April
Replies: 65
Views: 1928

Re: Month of April

do the eggs have fur
by michel
Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:55 pm
Forum: Art Board
Topic: Escape Gallery
Replies: 35
Views: 3867

Re: Escape Gallery

Wind wrote:Is my Rainbow Road still in the server? This topic is making me want to play Minecraft again.

it is
by michel
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:30 pm
Forum: General
Topic: THE WORST CONTEST EVER - HIRING LEVEL JUDGES AND DESIGNERS
Replies: 5
Views: 1026

Re: THE WORST CONTEST EVER

You two have been added to the level design candidates list!!
by michel
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:27 pm
Forum: General
Topic: THE WORST CONTEST EVER - HIRING LEVEL JUDGES AND DESIGNERS
Replies: 5
Views: 1026

THE WORST CONTEST EVER - HIRING LEVEL JUDGES AND DESIGNERS

Hello everyone and welcometo the worfst contest iin history. This contest is about making the wotst level you can possiblly make. Whoever creates the worst level in the contest, will win. I will startpicking judges for the contest, snd if you wanna be one, post here!!!! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/...
by michel
Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 am
Forum: SuperMarioBrosX.org
Topic: How Can I Become a Level Designer?
Replies: 39
Views: 4145

Re: How Can I Become a Level Designer?

What's an official episode?
by michel
Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:06 pm
Forum: Sandbox
Topic: SSL Connection Error
Replies: 13
Views: 1562

Re: SSL Connection Error

I know remote device is the server (website) you're connecting to. Anyways, everything that I could think of didn't help you. There's only one thing I can suggest to help you diagnose your problem, and it's a bit of a pain to go through. You can check if the problem lies within your operating system...
by michel
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 pm
Forum: Art Board
Topic: Escape Gallery
Replies: 35
Views: 3867

Re: Escape Gallery

I may sound like a Knucklehead McSpazatron right now, but what's the server name? Go to our chatroom, from there I'll whitelist you and give you the IP m By the way, we had some griefing issues and we had to restore a backup. Some buildings might be gone but I'm working towards getting them back.
by michel
Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

I'm liking how the Sandbox forum doesn't have as many locked threads as before
by michel
Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 am
Forum: Art Board
Topic: Escape Gallery
Replies: 35
Views: 3867

Re: Escape Gallery

Sorry, I completely forgot to add it
I'll add it tomorrow
by michel
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:03 am
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

I never mentioned anything about people reengineering their internet browsing method in order to access this site. You're missing my point. If someone uses a proxy for no reason other than "staying anonymous", that looks suspicious. .... "staying anonymous" is the desire to rema...
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

GhostHawk wrote:...VPNs aren't a magic bullet against NSA spying. When you're ready to address the issue at hand about banning proxies, let me know.

Your point is. People believe VPNs are a magic bullet against NSA spying and therefore they use them.
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

First off, using a VPN shouldn't make you look suspicious at all. Just because spammers have taken up using them doesn't mean everybody that uses one should be targeted as a suspicious person. Except...why else would they use one? With the exception of the school thing (which I understand), the onl...
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

GhostHawk wrote:Feel free to assume what you want. At this point I really couldn't be bothered to respond.

ok.
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

Joey wrote:
michel wrote:Also, you've failed to respond to every other post, which I'm going to assume is because you acknowledge they're within reason.

That was the worst argument you've presented in this thread.

Sure, feel free to tell me why.
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

Also, you've failed to respond to every other post, which I'm going to assume is because you acknowledge they're within reason.
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

GhostHawk wrote:Duplicate accounts are against the rules so the forum ban is sticking, on the IRC however I'll give it a shot since I think some of the arguments for that ban were fairly reasonable since there isn't a written rule about them.

There's no written rule against duplicate accounts either.
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

If you have nothing to hide, you probably shouldn't be using a proxy. People have the right to combat against violation of privacy by using VPNs and proxies to prevent snooping from their ISP, government and eavesdroppers and to bypass censorship set by their school, parents and country. It is not ...
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

GhostHawk, you are by far the worst moderator I have ever seen. This is one of the first cases throughout my entire forum life that I have seen someone ban a person, who did nothing against the rules, only because they were using a web proxy. You see, there are thousands of people out there in the w...
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

You ignored the second half of my post.
by michel
Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Complaint
Replies: 188
Views: 21253

Re: Complaint

"Guilty until proven innocent" is irrelevant because the staff can make decisions without proving them to be guilty, instead the most important thing is to see if a user is breaking the rules and what the most appropriate action would be. Way to beg the question by the way "We do not...

Go to advanced search