Search found 31 matches

Go to advanced search

by Mr Boring
Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

Tinkerbell wrote:Wow butthurt rofl. Thats the typical people who completly ignore everything and never improve but insult those who give their opinions.

You haven't improve anything after that poor boss rush.
You're right. I apologize for making fun of you and I'll consider your critiques for my next work.
by Mr Boring
Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:05 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

I'm taking note of how to improve now because I won't improve at all if I just start to make comebacks and ignore criticism. I plan to make an Airship level next. It's a level I made on Super Mario Maker, but I'm not sure if it will be good enough to the community of this forum. Here are the changes...
by Mr Boring
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:40 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Pit of Doom
Replies: 25
Views: 4479

Re: Pit of Doom

Eh, it was pretty easy. The level wasn't very well designed and the tricks were all pretty simple. The only part I hated was the shell walljump at the beginning. Those are fine in SMW/Mario Maker/any official Mario game as the shells move fairly slow. In SMBX, however, the shells move around 2x as ...
by Mr Boring
Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:00 pm
Forum: General
Topic: What's A good program to use to record SMBX Videos?
Replies: 13
Views: 1647

Re: What's A good program to use to record SMBX Videos?

I have used OBS to record some of my footage, but I recorded my entire computer screen and it took forever to open a web browser. It took up almost 99% of my processor. Bandicam is okay. There's a free version which has a 10 minute recording limit and a watermark. I hear that HyperCam sucks. Camtasi...
by Mr Boring
Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 pm
Forum: General
Topic: SMBX is a virus.
Replies: 7
Views: 1435

Re: SMBX is a virus.

My antivirus didn't find it as a virus
by Mr Boring
Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:45 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

Calm down, both of you. Tinkerbell: Making patronizing comments is unnecessary. If you find that he's being hard to work with, report it to the staff and we'll handle it. Mr Boring: Same for you. Just because she's making patronizing comments doesn't mean you have a right to lash back out at her. R...
by Mr Boring
Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

Stop whining about popularity already it's annoying and makes you look like a person who really is begging for attention. I wasn't begging for attention, idiot. I wasn't even whining about it. I'm just trying to make an observation, dummy. :x Also, this level wasn't really great. You're not really ...
by Mr Boring
Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:46 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

I also think the power-up placement is good and the level has the right amount of power-ups for it. I actually used power-ups in every "section"(in quotes because Super Mario Maker really only allows 2 sections) of this level in Super Mario Maker, so I used an acceptable amount of power-ups in this...
by Mr Boring
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:59 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

HenryRichard wrote:It's been like two days. Sometimes levels go over a week without getting a review.
Good point. It might also depend on the user's popularity.
by Mr Boring
Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

I have a feeling that people are afraid to review because of that big deal I made about everybody hating the boss rush I made. You guys can go ahead and offer all the criticism you want. I'm not going to say people are hating me when they critique my work anymore. Maybe I'm "begging" for reviews too...
by Mr Boring
Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

PixelPest wrote:Please upload your screenshots to a file hosting site such as Imgur or Photobucket.
I posted them to Imgur, but I already put them on Mediafire. How the fudge did nobody see the screenshots?! :?: I saw them!
by Mr Boring
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:13 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Re: Castle of Complication

MosaicMario wrote:The screens are broken.
That's odd. I still see them.
by Mr Boring
Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 pm
Forum: The Trash Can
Topic: Castle of Complication
Replies: 22
Views: 5558

Castle of Complication

I present to you all another level I made. This time I made a level that is actually ORIGINAL . I actually made this level on Super Mario Maker first, then I submitted it to the game's course world. On Super Mario Maker, this level is "Castle of Complication 2" because the first Castle of Complicat...
by Mr Boring
Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:55 pm
Forum: Casual Levels
Topic: World E: Ice Fortress
Replies: 5
Views: 1221

Re: World E: Ice Fortress

witchking666 wrote:Why is this in the main level forum?
This should be in casual instead Since it's just a remake and the level forum is meant for levels designed by you.
I didn't know that I could post my level there.
by Mr Boring
Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:54 pm
Forum: Casual Levels
Topic: World E: Ice Fortress
Replies: 5
Views: 1221

Re: World E: Ice Fortress

Tinkerbell wrote:Why is the last screen twice there?
That was an accident. I'll fix that.
by Mr Boring
Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:19 pm
Forum: Average
Topic: Mr. Boring's Boss Rush
Replies: 29
Views: 6162

Re: Mr. Boring's Boss Rush

Mr. Boring, You say you've lost interest because no one likes your level.This is a little silly to me... I do agree with you that I made a silly decision to "lose interest" because no one likes it. I am also not confident enough to improve the level, and I'm too lazy to. ...people have offered crit...
by Mr Boring
Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:21 pm
Forum: Casual Levels
Topic: World E: Ice Fortress
Replies: 5
Views: 1221

World E: Ice Fortress

Hello world, I am back with another level. I recreated one of my favorite Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 E-Reader levels, Ice Fortress, also known as Frozen Fortress. I'm thinking about making an entire episode recreating every level from World E, except for the Super Mario Bros 1 level...
by Mr Boring
Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:40 pm
Forum: Average
Topic: Mr. Boring's Boss Rush
Replies: 29
Views: 6162

Re: Mr. Boring's Boss Rush

Little review: This is probably the most effortless boss rush I have ever played. You get power ups at the beginning of every boss, and one of them is a hammer suit, which breaks the difficulty of pratically every boss. The bosses themself are really boring: they're all in a flat room with nothing ...
by Mr Boring
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:45 pm
Forum: Episodes
Topic: Princess Rescue X
Replies: 10
Views: 3843

Re: Princess Rescue X

I honestly haven't watched the trailer yet, but could you please change the spinies to SMB1 because the Lakitu (and the rest) is SMB1? I did your request. I also moved every SMB1 castle closer to the flag, changed the SMB3 buzzy beetles and Peach to their SMB1 sprites. ;) http://www.mediafire.com/d...
by Mr Boring
Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 pm
Forum: Episodes
Topic: Princess Rescue X
Replies: 10
Views: 3843

Re: Princess Rescue X

FanofSMBX wrote:I honestly haven't watched the trailer yet, but could you please change the spinies to SMB1 because the Lakitu (and the rest) is SMB1?
Sure. I'll do that. I'll also change the buzzy beetles.

Go to advanced search