Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Share and discuss custom LunaLua code and content packs for SMBX2.
User avatar
Tempest
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:18 pm
Flair: not here
Current Project: making sprites on srb2 discord
Chat Username: Tempest (Krimps)
Contact:

Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby Tempest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 am

Once again, it took ages but here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2c4k3qtd ... empest.zip

It's a custom Mole Suit. You can go underground, and jump out by pressing UP. You are also invulnerable while doing so.
Image

Sorry for the delay, my computer stopped working for some reason and i had to delay the sprites.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Post your suggestions down below!

GIVE CREDIT IF USED.
Last edited by Tempest on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a brazilian dude who likes videogames!
Spoopy: show
http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/92/91
*insert stupid undertale reference here*
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
Eli Oliver (new account) wrote:hamster pipe zone?
Does anyone even know what :mrgreen: means
I Support: show
Neoteric Super Mario Bros.
viewtopic.php?t=20457
Mario and the Missing Shine Sprites
Image

User avatar
Benial
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:28 pm
Chat Username: Benial

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby Benial » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 am

Thanks for making this! Definitely going in my episode (With credit, of course)

FEEDBACK: This probabally would work better replacing something else since the Fire Flower is so common.
Also, maybe use the fire as a claw swipe attack?
GLITCH: You can't go down on a ladder or pick up below you
Image He has no style. He has no grace. He wants you to join the master race

User avatar
Tempest
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:18 pm
Flair: not here
Current Project: making sprites on srb2 discord
Chat Username: Tempest (Krimps)
Contact:

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby Tempest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Benial wrote:Thanks for making this! Definitely going in my episode (With credit, of course)

FEEDBACK: This probabally would work better replacing something else since the Fire Flower is so common.
Also, maybe use the fire as a claw swipe attack?
GLITCH: You can't go down on a ladder or pick up below you
No problem! I will try to fix that ladder glitch.

I'll change it to the Ice Flower powerup in V2.0.
I'm a brazilian dude who likes videogames!
Spoopy: show
http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/92/91
*insert stupid undertale reference here*
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
Eli Oliver (new account) wrote:hamster pipe zone?
Does anyone even know what :mrgreen: means
I Support: show
Neoteric Super Mario Bros.
viewtopic.php?t=20457
Mario and the Missing Shine Sprites
Image

User avatar
PROX
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: PROX

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby PROX » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:45 pm

you should put .gif recordings in this so we can all see how this works before downloading it.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

Image

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

Grand Goomba
Rex
Rex
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 pm
Chat Username: Guardian

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby Grand Goomba » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:59 pm

I'm a big-time fan of new Power-UPS. I think I'm going to download it.
Tempes wrote:Once again, it took ages but here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2c4k3qtd ... empest.zip

It's a custom Mole Suit. You can go underground, and jump out by pressing UP. You are also invulnerable while doing so.
Image

Sorry for the delay, my computer stopped working for some reason and i had to delay the sprites.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Post your suggestions down below!

GIVE CREDIT IF USED.
I'm giving credit. Thanks again, Tempest. I hope you'll try working on more new Power-UPS sometime.
Image
Image

User avatar
Tempest
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:18 pm
Flair: not here
Current Project: making sprites on srb2 discord
Chat Username: Tempest (Krimps)
Contact:

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby Tempest » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:07 pm

Grand Goomba wrote:I'm giving credit. Thanks again, Tempest. I hope you'll try working on more new Power-UPS sometime.
Thanks and you're welcome! I forgot to update my "current project" status, but i'm actually working on an update for the Phoenix Suit powerup i made some time ago, and i think i'm gonna make the propeller mushroom next.
I'm a brazilian dude who likes videogames!
Spoopy: show
http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/92/91
*insert stupid undertale reference here*
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
Eli Oliver (new account) wrote:hamster pipe zone?
Does anyone even know what :mrgreen: means
I Support: show
Neoteric Super Mario Bros.
viewtopic.php?t=20457
Mario and the Missing Shine Sprites
Image

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby MegaDood » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:55 am

This looks cool. I love creative ideas like this.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby Eri7 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:40 am

Does this power-up script provide support for other playable characters?

User avatar
AMinorFlood
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 pm
Flair: HI IM A MUFFIN!!

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby AMinorFlood » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Hey, isn't this from Paper Mario 2D Land?

ArtAddictedArchitect
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:05 am
Chat Username: ArtAddict

Re: Mole Suit V1.0 w/ Custom GFX!

Postby ArtAddictedArchitect » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm

How do I add this to a project? I’m a complete and total noob


Return to “LunaLua”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests