suggestion (npc SMW)

Post here for help and support regarding LunaLua and SMBX2's libraries and features.
Peter Pato
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: News Npcs
Chat Username: Peter Pato

suggestion (npc SMW)

Postby Peter Pato » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 pm

you could put the npc SMW "Amazing Flyin 'Hammer Brother" I find very interesting as mechanism in the game, by its platform and how it hurls the hammers = D

I know they've done this in other npcs but it's not the same as the original, it would be great for Beta 4

sorry for the typos, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translate kkkk, so I can follow and learn about the SMBX program little by little, but customize moves with the DLL Luna I think it's like this) I find it difficult yet.

8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

Re: suggestion (npc SMW)

Postby 8lue Storm » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:41 pm

Peter Pato wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 pm
you could put the npc SMW "Amazing Flyin 'Hammer Brother" I find very interesting as mechanism in the game, by its platform and how it hurls the hammers = D

I know they've done this in other npcs but it's not the same as the original, it would be great for Beta 4

sorry for the typos, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translate kkkk, so I can follow and learn about the SMBX program little by little, but customize moves with the DLL Luna I think it's like this) I find it difficult yet.
Not really a graphic request but I'm on it anyway. Welcome to the forums, by the way!

EDIT:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=24434

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 4 shelljumps in my life!

Peter Pato
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: News Npcs
Chat Username: Peter Pato

Re: suggestion (npc SMW)

Postby Peter Pato » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:27 pm

8lue Storm wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:41 pm
Peter Pato wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Not really a graphic request but I'm on it anyway. Welcome to the forums, by the way!

EDIT:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=24434
uoooooou thank you so much friend you are awesome!!!!

Return to “LunaLua Help”