7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Do not create a topic requesting custom graphic. Do so in Graphic Request.
User avatar
The Tanooki King
Banned
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:22 pm

7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby The Tanooki King » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:40 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybg4ho8c ... m.zip/file
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
This has probably been done before, but i did my own recolors of the SMB1 Sizeable Tiles that mostly appear on the Athletic levels. Do not expect anything suprising, as i am not very good at doing GFX.
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Eri7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Interesting, did you choose the colors on random?
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
The Tanooki King
Banned
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby The Tanooki King » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 pm

I don't know what you really mean, but yes some of the colors were ones i did not see yet.
Image

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7211
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Enjl » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm

I'm fairly certain most of these are 5-second hue/lightness-shifts quickly posted in order to distract from some more sketchy things...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
64searchman46
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm
Flair: Flair
Current Project: Dimension X; GFX Pack
Chat Username: kborg
Contact:

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby 64searchman46 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Enjl wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm
I'm fairly certain most of these are 5-second hue/lightness-shifts quickly posted in order to distract from some more sketchy things...
Sketchy things? Well this guy got banned already so it must of been something sketchy, and I agree with you Enjl, they probably were hue/lightness shifts.
Image
Some stuff:
Spoiler: show
Discord server: https://discord.gg/9Xb452g
Discord username: kborg#5607
Switch friend code: SW-0765-3487-6690
Some good quotes:
Spoiler: show
"I slap berries with my tail sometimes."
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
My official YouTube channel:

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Eri7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Why are people getting banned left and right? I am afraid i might even get banned lol.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
64searchman46
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm
Flair: Flair
Current Project: Dimension X; GFX Pack
Chat Username: kborg
Contact:

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby 64searchman46 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm
Why are people getting banned left and right? I am afraid i might even get banned lol.
Yeah I noticed a couple of new people have been getting banned recently. Some of them are understandable but I have no context as to why this person was banned.
Image
Some stuff:
Spoiler: show
Discord server: https://discord.gg/9Xb452g
Discord username: kborg#5607
Switch friend code: SW-0765-3487-6690
Some good quotes:
Spoiler: show
"I slap berries with my tail sometimes."
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
My official YouTube channel:

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Eri7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:53 pm

64searchman46 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm
Why are people getting banned left and right? I am afraid i might even get banned lol.
Yeah I noticed a couple of new people have been getting banned recently. Some of them are understandable but I have no context as to why this person was banned.
Yeah it seems really weird, i haven't seen anything like that.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Westretroman
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Westretroman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:53 pm
64searchman46 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm
Why are people getting banned left and right? I am afraid i might even get banned lol.
Yeah I noticed a couple of new people have been getting banned recently. Some of them are understandable but I have no context as to why this person was banned.
Yeah it seems really weird, i haven't seen anything like that.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=23845#p348321 As mentioned in this post by Aeromatter, I'm thinking some guy is still trying to evade getting banned, which is why you see a lot of people getting banned recently, which are all his alts.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4213
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Cedur » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:07 am

It all happens for a reason, I had to learn the hard way.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby MegaDood » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:45 pm

Westretroman wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:36 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:53 pm
64searchman46 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm


Yeah I noticed a couple of new people have been getting banned recently. Some of them are understandable but I have no context as to why this person was banned.
Yeah it seems really weird, i haven't seen anything like that.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=23845#p348321 As mentioned in this post by Aeromatter, I'm thinking some guy is still trying to evade getting banned, which is why you see a lot of people getting banned recently, which are all his alts.
Oh wow I never even thought of that. What are the ranks though? If they're a low rank that makes sense.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4213
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: 7 different colors in SMB1 Athletic Sizable platforms

Postby Cedur » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:40 am

MegaDood wrote:Oh wow I never even thought of that. What are the ranks though? If they're a low rank that makes sense.

You could tell easily by how quickly they got banned and how few posts they got to make.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests