As you may know, the broozer in SMBX 1.4.4 and the chargin' chuck in SMW are similar in these ways:
- both always run towards you.
- both can break bricks (or turn blocks in SMW)
- both die when stomped on three times
I have recreated the chargin' chuck in SMW by replacing the broozer's graphics with the chuck's. This is a short preview of it in action :
Below is the download link:
No credit needed but please do not steal (claim that you made it). If there are any problems feel free to notify me, if not, keep chuckling (GET IT?)!
1. You could make an event for the birdo hit sound to be played when chargin' chuck is killed.
2. The text documents 'npc-324' and 'npc-261' can be edited according to your preference.
3. Attached inside is another npc's graphics which is the bouncin' chuck. You can change it's death effect (effect-137) to become a blank image, and then make an event to cause a chargin' chuck to show when the bouncin' chuck is killed.
4. If you want to make a bouncin' chuck that is stationary, use graphics expansion and replace both of the chuck's walking sprites with its idle sprite in the second set of graphics (on the right of the first set of graphics).