PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Chat Username: AirSeus

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby AirSeus » Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 pm

My man PROX still on the role with this pack 5 years later, respect my man, respect.
I dunno, something inspirational is supposed to go here so here I go:

Realize the difference between criticism and hate.
Criticism is direct feedback about the level that helps and tells you what you could do better and/or what you could expand upon.
Hate is direct insults towards you/your level that tell you nothing other than how bad you are.

AKA: Don't cry at every responce you get, just ignore hate and respond to criticism.

User avatar
PROX
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: PROX

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby PROX » Sun May 31, 2020 3:22 am

AirSeus wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 pm
My man PROX still on the role with this pack 5 years later, respect my man, respect.
it's only going to get better from here on out. I'll release more content very soon. I just need to finish importing things and drawing things.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

Image

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
Bloxxerstudios
Rex
Rex
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm
Current Project: Secret
Contact:

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby Bloxxerstudios » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 am

I can hardly wait til' the next update. As a matter of fact- I can't wait enough. The longer this incredible pack and it's updates remain out of my reach, the more I begin to degrade in my desperation.

Which is a fun way of saying- I'm pumped for the next update! Take your time: cause I know it's gonna blow our minds.

Image


User avatar
TheGameyFireBro105
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm
Flair: Good at remakes
Chat Username: GameyFireBro

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby TheGameyFireBro105 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:55 pm

can't wait for more stuff
I love these episodes; Go and support:
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
KlickyMario321+
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:22 am
Flair: Everyone's Favorite Playmobil Fan
Current Project: Sonic: The Complete Adventure
Chat Username: Klicky321

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby KlickyMario321+ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:28 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring from SMBX soon. May I wish you a good life and good luck on your final projects.

(I discovered that you're retiring because you canceled your latest single project.)

Thank you for being with us for the past 6 years, and have a good life. If anyone has any final questions or comments to ask PROX, you have until his day of retirement. Also, go play Super Mario Fantasy. I bet it'll be good.

-KlickyMario321+
:idea: KlickyMario321+ :idea:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: One day, we can make the video game world a better place! If you want to make it a better place too, place this in your signature.

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Bloxxerstudios
Rex
Rex
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm
Current Project: Secret
Contact:

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby Bloxxerstudios » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:55 pm

KlickyMario321+ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:28 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring from SMBX soon. May I wish you a good life and good luck on your final projects.

(I discovered that you're retiring because you canceled your latest single project.)

Thank you for being with us for the past 6 years, and have a good life. If anyone has any final questions or comments to ask PROX, you have until his day of retirement. Also, go play Super Mario Fantasy. I bet it'll be good.

-KlickyMario321+
PROX is Retiring? Shame... He was one of my inspirations for getting on this site. Oh well. I'd like to thank him for the 6 years of awesome personality he graced us with, as well as these incredible graphics and episodes.

Image


User avatar
PROX
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: PROX

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby PROX » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:30 am

Bloxxerstudios wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:55 pm
KlickyMario321+ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:28 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring from SMBX soon. May I wish you a good life and good luck on your final projects.

(I discovered that you're retiring because you canceled your latest single project.)

Thank you for being with us for the past 6 years, and have a good life. If anyone has any final questions or comments to ask PROX, you have until his day of retirement. Also, go play Super Mario Fantasy. I bet it'll be good.

-KlickyMario321+
PROX is Retiring? Shame... He was one of my inspirations for getting on this site. Oh well. I'd like to thank him for the 6 years of awesome personality he graced us with, as well as these incredible graphics and episodes.
Massively outdated information. I'm still here
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

Image

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
Bloxxerstudios
Rex
Rex
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm
Current Project: Secret
Contact:

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby Bloxxerstudios » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:48 am

PROX wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:30 am
Bloxxerstudios wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:55 pm
KlickyMario321+ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:28 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring from SMBX soon. May I wish you a good life and good luck on your final projects.

(I discovered that you're retiring because you canceled your latest single project.)

Thank you for being with us for the past 6 years, and have a good life. If anyone has any final questions or comments to ask PROX, you have until his day of retirement. Also, go play Super Mario Fantasy. I bet it'll be good.

-KlickyMario321+
PROX is Retiring? Shame... He was one of my inspirations for getting on this site. Oh well. I'd like to thank him for the 6 years of awesome personality he graced us with, as well as these incredible graphics and episodes.
Massively outdated information. I'm still here
Huff! Well aren't I gullible :oops:

Thank goodness. I'm glad you're still here, PROX. Oh well. It's great to see you're still around.

Image


User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6383
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: PROX's Box Full of Graphics (GFX Pack) 9.0 THE PACK IS BACK!!!

Postby Cedur » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:54 am

KlickyMario321+ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:28 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring from SMBX soon. May I wish you a good life and good luck on your final projects.

(I discovered that you're retiring because you canceled your latest single project.)

Thank you for being with us for the past 6 years, and have a good life. If anyone has any final questions or comments to ask PROX, you have until his day of retirement. Also, go play Super Mario Fantasy. I bet it'll be good.

-KlickyMario321+

you must have read several pages back to draw this "information", when it became already clear that he came back.

Always check for dates of posts, and don't miss the latest posts.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests