Thus, I chose Yoshi as the final member of the quintet. However, he's far from alone. Taking elements from his home series, Yoshi takes care of six infants, each of whom grants him a special ability. Link's sword becomes Yoshi's lick move, but other than that, Yoshi is unaffected by each change. Here's a summary of the team:
- Baby Mario (Heart Container): The red tot is Yoshi's most frequent ally, and doesn't give him any additional ability besides being able to withstand an extra hit.
- Baby Luigi (Fire Flower): The younger version of green stache rides Yoshi as well, but he changes things up. Yoshi himself doesn't gain the ability to breath fire. Rather, he ducks out of the way while the baby on his back throws the fireball.
- Baby Wario (Ice Flower): Like his cousin(?!???) in green, Baby Wario has Yoshi duck out of the way so a projectile can be thrown. He throws ice, however, rather than fire.
- Baby Wauigi (Hammer Suit): The last and most ambiguous male baby is also a projectile wielder, but he throws dangerous blue shells (which, hint, you can jump on for a short boost if you are really quick). Why? Because Google Image search Baby Waluigi and look for inspiration.
- Baby Peach (Super Leaf): The royal princess carries her magical parasol with Yoshi, allowing them to briefly transform into it while in the air.
- Baby Daisy (Tanooki Suit): Toadstool's best friend is also along for the ride, and borrows the same magic parasol. Daisy however, through no explanation, can also turn herself and Yoshi into a statue. Go figure.
And since people get all up in arms about playable Yoshi, here's questions and their answers, to save time: And without further ado, the download:
https://mega.nz/#!rkVUnBjI!I-aUln28cN0H ... FZT0vSSdvU
PS: Look how cool Baby Peach was before she got cut down (http://prntscr.com/9bje71)