SMB3/SMA4 Peach and Toad Playables (LunaLua)

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Shocker
Spiny
Spiny

SMB3/SMA4 Peach and Toad Playables (LunaLua)

Postby Shocker » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:06 am

Hey y'all!

I've cooked up some alternate appearances for Peach and Toad. Peach's requires some minor Luna just to make sure everything is sized properly, but Toad is a simple recolor.

The Peach sprites were based off an MFGG sheet, so credit to that, while I edited it into all of the different forms. The Toad is just an extensive (and occasionally tricky, but mainly fine) recolor of the SMBX sprites.

Here's some screenshots for you. The originals are beneath them for comparison. Some of Peach's forms are based on her SM3DL appearance.
Spoiler: show

Both players include .pngs and .gifs, so you can use them with SMBX1 w/ Luna, or with SMBX2.

In order to get Peach to work properly, you'll have to add a little code to your luna, to get it to use the .ini files. Now, I recently had some computer issues and lost the file that I had with the code in it (it was given to me by someone else). If anyone could be so kind as to tell me what code makes regular characters use .INI files, I'd so greatly appreciate it.

Without further ado, the download.

Enjoy!

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: SMB3/SMA4 Peach and Toad Playables (LunaLua)

Postby Enjl » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:13 am

As if we didn't already have enough SMB3/SMA4 assets.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:15 am

All I can say to you is this: Peach with boots in the Raccoon, Tanooki, & Hammer Bro forms... I APPROVED!!!!! :mrgreen:
Also, you should give credit to the original creator of the custom peach sprites first tbh.
(Coming soon in 82 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Cheeyev
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Cheeyev » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I think the Peach sprites look pretty fantastic if you ask me, I especially like the Raccoon, Tanooki and Hammer Bro forms, like what NintendoOtaku93 said. You also edited the small Peach into SMB3 style very well! But I do have to also agree with him, you should probably give credit to the MFGG user who edited the Peach sprites, besides an anonymous mention.

Shocker
Spiny
Spiny

Postby Shocker » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Cheeyev wrote:I think the Peach sprites look pretty fantastic if you ask me, I especially like the Raccoon, Tanooki and Hammer Bro forms, like what NintendoOtaku93 said. You also edited the small Peach into SMB3 style very well! But I do have to also agree with him, you should probably give credit to the MFGG user who edited the Peach sprites, besides an anonymous mention.
The Peach small/big comes from an MFGG user, but there's no marking on the sheets, so I don't know who.

I'm the one who edited it from big to each other form.

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:29 pm

I personally don't think the peach playable fits with the other playable graphics. The toad is pretty great though.
Jesus is my savior.

MarioHedgehog101
Goomba
Goomba

Postby MarioHedgehog101 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Dang these are really great! I'm gonna be using the Toad as my default now. Keep up the excellent work, pal! (And I might put Peach in a custom adventure soon.)

BataCara
Spiny
Spiny

Postby BataCara » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Love it! i was searching for toad and peach because only was of mario and luigi!
SMB its "Sumper mario bros/brothers" SMG its " Super Mario galaxy"
And SMA?

PS: i dont have LunaLUA and I want to use peach. howi do it?
I support:

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:14 pm

SMA--Super Mario Advance

You can't use the Peach sprites without LunaLua or else the hitboxes will be wrong

PrincessPeachFan2014
Goomba
Goomba

Postby PrincessPeachFan2014 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:31 am

Shocker wrote:Hey y'all!

I've cooked up some alternate appearances for Peach and Toad. Peach's requires some minor Luna just to make sure everything is sized properly, but Toad is a simple recolor.

The Peach sprites were based off an MFGG sheet, so credit to that, while I edited it into all of the different forms. The Toad is just an extensive (and occasionally tricky, but mainly fine) recolor of the SMBX sprites.

Here's some screenshots for you. The originals are beneath them for comparison. Some of Peach's forms are based on her SM3DL appearance.
Spoiler: show

Both players include .pngs and .gifs, so you can use them with SMBX1 w/ Luna, or with SMBX2.

In order to get Peach to work properly, you'll have to add a little code to your luna, to get it to use the .ini files. Now, I recently had some computer issues and lost the file that I had with the code in it (it was given to me by someone else). If anyone could be so kind as to tell me what code makes regular characters use .INI files, I'd so greatly appreciate it.

Without further ado, the download.

Enjoy!
Hello, i loved your SMA4 Peach sprites. i know it work only with lunalua. I tried both on SMBX 1.4.2 and 2.0. im noob on doing those Lunalua codes. could you show me a tutorial?

Return to “Graphics”