Squishy Rex's CGFX Pack v1.8

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Do not create a topic requesting custom graphic. Do so in Graphic Request.
FanofSMBX
Bowser
Bowser

Re: Squishy Rex's CGFX Pack v1.8

Postby FanofSMBX » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 pm

NintendoOtaku93 wrote:I wanna see SquishyRex make custom graphics using only Sega Genesis colors!
If he does, I'll grow angel wings, and fly to heaven!!!! :D
Um, the Genesis palette is pretty similar to the SNES one. If you mean 15 colors only, most of these graphics have that.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

Spoiler: show
SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:I wanna see SquishyRex make custom graphics using only Sega Genesis colors!
If he does, I'll grow angel wings, and fly to heaven!!!! :D
Um, the Genesis palette is pretty similar to the SNES one. If you mean 15 colors only, most of these graphics have that.
I think it's a bit darker, but it's still really similar.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

KingBowser999
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Chat Username: Bowserfan999

Postby KingBowser999 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Where is the Bowser found in the 19th picture?
HAIL SEXY BOWSER! #SEXYBOWSER4WORLD

Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Murphmario » Tue May 16, 2017 4:22 pm

KingBowser999 wrote:Where is the Bowser found in the 19th picture?
I found it in "Genesis Mario (Pirate)" via a search.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Nothing is coming on Christmas. Why? Because I missed my past promises and should stop putting release dates on my stuff.

KingBowser999
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby KingBowser999 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 am

Murphmario wrote:
KingBowser999 wrote:Where is the Bowser found in the 19th picture?
I found it in "Genesis Mario (Pirate)" via a search.
I meant what folder in the pack can you find it?

Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Murphmario » Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Genesis Mario (Pirate) > Bowser - Squishy Rex + The Kins
There you go.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Nothing is coming on Christmas. Why? Because I missed my past promises and should stop putting release dates on my stuff.

KingBowser999
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby KingBowser999 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:28 am

Still can't find it.

RhysOwens
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby RhysOwens » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:04 am

Squishy Rex, you do you feel about this Pack being the current Featured GFX Pack, according to Quill?

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Utopia
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Postby Squishy Rex » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:10 am

Well, it's been a while... a long while, but since I have a free few minutes, I better make a brief summary of what's going on with the updates to this pack. Turns out I don't have much time to work on this anymore, or at least as much as I used to, however, I will be still adding to the pack every so often. Spriting is still one of my hobbies, so this won't be one of those "I'm throwing in the towel" speeches. I do still plan to get an update done at some point this year, even if it there isn't as much new and updated content as I may have previously hoped.

I would normally use my nights to sit down and do some serious spriting, but because of a certain new endeavour, it does impact on my free time. Whether you're a believer or not, in the last few months I have taken up position as a Paranormal Investigator, hence why free nights are few and far between. In fact I am doing a lock-down investigation tonight, which starts in about half an hour, so no spriting or card games tonight.

When I get a chance during the week, I'll try and upload some progress screens, so you guys and gals can see what's happening with the pack itself in the now. Also had no idea the "Featured" items had made a comeback, but I certainly appreciate this Pack getting featured, at least after the work I've put into it since I first started making graphics back in 2012, I feel like I've achieved something.

With that said, it's nearly time for me to dim the lights and pull out the Poltergust. See you guys later in the week, ciao! :)
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:Well, it's been a while... a long while, but since I have a free few minutes, I better make a brief summary of what's going on with the updates to this pack. Turns out I don't have much time to work on this anymore, or at least as much as I used to, however, I will be still adding to the pack every so often. Spriting is still one of my hobbies, so this won't be one of those "I'm throwing in the towel" speeches. I do still plan to get an update done at some point this year, even if it there isn't as much new and updated content as I may have previously hoped.

I would normally use my nights to sit down and do some serious spriting, but because of a certain new endeavour, it does impact on my free time. Whether you're a believer or not, in the last few months I have taken up position as a Paranormal Investigator, hence why free nights are few and far between. In fact I am doing a lock-down investigation tonight, which starts in about half an hour, so no spriting or card games tonight.

When I get a chance during the week, I'll try and upload some progress screens, so you guys and gals can see what's happening with the pack itself in the now. Also had no idea the "Featured" items had made a comeback, but I certainly appreciate this Pack getting featured, at least after the work I've put into it since I first started making graphics back in 2012, I feel like I've achieved something.

With that said, it's nearly time for me to dim the lights and pull out the Poltergust. See you guys later in the week, ciao! :)
Dude, when you get to it, you oughtta PM me about the paranormal investigation stuff. I always find that kind of stuff super cool.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:05 pm

TLtimelord wrote:
Squishy Rex wrote:Well, it's been a while... a long while, but since I have a free few minutes, I better make a brief summary of what's going on with the updates to this pack. Turns out I don't have much time to work on this anymore, or at least as much as I used to, however, I will be still adding to the pack every so often. Spriting is still one of my hobbies, so this won't be one of those "I'm throwing in the towel" speeches. I do still plan to get an update done at some point this year, even if it there isn't as much new and updated content as I may have previously hoped.

Dude, when you get to it, you oughtta PM me about the paranormal investigation stuff. I always find that kind of stuff super cool.
Same, instead of PMing people you might want to make a thread about it. Paranormal shit is super interesting.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

beanluv
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: go commit springlock
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. - The Missing Stars (38A only)
Chat Username: beanluv

Postby beanluv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Wasn't there a Super Mario Bros. Super Show version of the Mouser playable made for a user known as ErikMouse?
This also means anything I share that's SMBX related will be for the 38A version. You are more than welcome to make masked versions of my graphic submissions for any versions of SMBX that use sprite masks. Please just let me know.

Ice
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: Ice

Postby Ice » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:49 pm

I would like to upload some gfx but I don't know how, I created a Onedrive account but still couldn't do it. Does anyone know how I can upload some gfx to SquishyRex's CGFX pack? :shock:

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Ice wrote:I would like to upload some gfx but I don't know how, I created a Onedrive account but still couldn't do it. Does anyone know how I can upload some gfx to SquishyRex's CGFX pack? :shock:
First off, you should be uploading your graphics to this pack and not Squishy's.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Ice
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: Ice

Postby Ice » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:
Ice wrote:I would like to upload some gfx but I don't know how, I created a Onedrive account but still couldn't do it. Does anyone know how I can upload some gfx to SquishyRex's CGFX pack? :shock:
First off, you should be uploading your graphics to this pack and not Squishy's.
Ok thanks

theEPICDOGEMAN
Goomba
Goomba
Chat Username: C.A.T.Z

Postby theEPICDOGEMAN » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

whit this i made a golden king bill!https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 827777.png

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:57 pm

theEPICDOGEMAN wrote:whit this i made a golden king bill!https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 827777.png
That's pretty cool for the record but you shouldn't make pointless posts like this. No offence but please read the rules before you post.

Also the graphic in question has 1x1 pixels, which is pretty ugly. Make sure you edit graphics in Paint.net.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show

Sceptile
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Chat Username: RedScep

Postby Sceptile » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:44 am

Graphics works on 38A?

MarioMario369
Bit
Bit
Chat Username: MarioMario369

Postby MarioMario369 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:54 am

This Graphics pack is getting really popular. Hey squishy! Make more GFX Packs!!

Here are my friend codes.

Nintendo 3ds: 0018-0618-4029

Nintendo Switch: SW-7306-0069-7414

Radiance
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Current Project: viewtopic.php?t=16308

Postby Radiance » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:27 am

Sceptile wrote:Graphics works on 38A?
Afaik when you use .gif files in 38A they'll be converted into .png files automatically.

Return to “Graphics”