james' custom toothy pack

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
jamerson2
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Flair: Waga Baga Bobo

james' custom toothy pack

Postby jamerson2 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:10 pm

ever since the taking down of the other forum, i thought i would upload the 1st non-1x1 pixeled sprite, who is toothy!!!!!!!
and sorry for over-reacting before...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7er0r ... y+pack.zip
(don't pay attention to the text.)
Last edited by jamerson2 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quantix
Ripper II
Ripper II

Re: james' custom toothy pack

Postby Quantix » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Calm down, bro.
viewtopic.php?f=69&p=286856#p286855

Generic Quote Collection:
Spoiler: show
Skant wrote:The egg will fuck you if you don't catch it
rockythechao wrote:f6 is an over-the-counter generic run-of-the-mill store-brand bootleg knockoff f5
some people wrote:The021stYoshiFromThe021stCentury: Who would win, a tophat wearing a tophat, or hoeloe wearing hoeloe?
Hoeloe: yes
glitch4: f6
rockythecomet: that's a trick question
rockythecomet: a top hat wearing a hoeloe
Waffles & Stuff (timocomlita) wrote:No matter what you do, it's impossible to get rid of the impossible.
Petrifying wrote:Piss off with your sex doll SMBX 2.0
Enjl wrote:it puts a twist on classic 4 step level design which i like to call "2 and a half steps backwards design"

Jacob Turbo
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Jacob Turbo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Well then, I guess I can say it doesn't have 1x1 pixels... maybe... the screen shot is squished and distorted, I can't truly tell.

Also
jamerson2 wrote:yall f*cking happy now!?!?!?! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i just wasted the whole father's day just to please you "gentleman". SO DON'T REQUEST ANY MORE I ALREADY WASTED MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S DAY, SO I HOPE YOu ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
happy?
m8. calm down

most of us our doing nothing on father's day, I doubt you have anything to do.

Murphmario
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Murphmario » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:17 pm

It's the summer. Relax.

Also, all we are trying to do is to help you improve. No need to rage over it.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:40 pm

You're the one who chose to do this on Father's Day; nobody forced you to. As Murphmario said, people just want to help you improve, so don't take it personally and react in a way like this, which just looks bad on your behalf

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:05 pm

jamerson2 wrote:ever since the taking down of the other forum, i thought i would upload the 1st non-1x1 pixeled sprite, who is toothy!!!!!!!
also...
yall f*cking happy now!?!?!?! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i just wasted the whole father's day just to please you "gentleman". SO DON'T REQUEST ANY MORE I ALREADY WASTED MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S DAY, SO I HOPE YOu ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
happy?
you seem upset
The tooth sprite has 1x1 pixels, fix that pls
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Camacho wrote:
jamerson2 wrote:ever since the taking down of the other forum, i thought i would upload the 1st non-1x1 pixeled sprite, who is toothy!!!!!!!
also...
yall f*cking happy now!?!?!?! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i just wasted the whole father's day just to please you "gentleman". SO DON'T REQUEST ANY MORE I ALREADY WASTED MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S DAY, SO I HOPE YOu ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
happy?
you seem upset
I don't think it does. I'm pretty sure that's just the screenshot being warped

Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:14 am

also...
happy?
Hey... you all right up there?
The graphic is alright (this post needs to be edited)
also...
happy?
Well, since this doesn't have 1x1 pixels, this graphic actually looks really nice! It's maybe a bit squished, and that might take a but more work to do, but other than that good job! Now we need your original gfx pack like this.
My Project: Coming Soon!
I support
ImageImage Image

Super Mario Channel
Bit
Bit

Postby Super Mario Channel » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 am

jamerson2 wrote:yall f*cking happy now!?!?!?! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i just wasted the whole father's day just to please you "gentleman". SO DON'T REQUEST ANY MORE I ALREADY WASTED MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S DAY, SO I HOPE YOu ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
happy?
James, calm yo' self. I mean not a lot of us do much at Father's Day. Usually just give a gift and chill. But you have all summer to post this, and you chose to purposely waste your Father's Day raging about some simple to edit 1x1 pixels an how people "get mad" at you? Many people usually have 1x1 pixels and other tell them to fix it or give them pointers, like using Paint.net. No need to get mad or curse..
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLZ

Shadowknight
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Shadowknight » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

geez calm down your bursting your head off and u gotta calm

jamerson2
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby jamerson2 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:22 pm

well, i guess i was over-reacting a bit.
Super Mario Channel wrote:
happy?
James, calm yo' self. I mean not a lot of us do much at Father's Day. Usually just give a gift and chill. But you have all summer to post this, and you chose to purposely waste your Father's Day raging about some simple to edit 1x1 pixels an how people "get mad" at you? Many people usually have 1x1 pixels and other tell them to fix it or give them pointers, like using Paint.net. No need to get mad or curse..
but, then, i have summerschool!
Matt_The_Slime wrote:Hey... you all right up there?
The graphic is alright (this post needs to be edited)

Well, since this doesn't have 1x1 pixels, this graphic actually looks really nice! It's maybe a bit squished, and that might take a but more work to do, but other than that good job! Now we need your original gfx pack like this.
well, i guess i was over-reacting, bu thanks for liking my gfx! i converted some more now!!! wanna check it out?
Murphmario wrote:It's the summer. Relax.

Also, all we are trying to do is to help you improve. No need to rage over it.
alright, i was kinda over-reacting... :lol:
Camacho wrote:you seem upset
. . . . . . .
REALLY? IT IS NOT 1X1! DO YOU HAVE EYES??? :(

Jacob Turbo
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Jacob Turbo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:04 pm

jamerson2 wrote:
Camacho wrote:
also...
happy?
you seem upset
. . . . . . .
It's the fact that the screenshot is squished, that's why he thought it had 1x1 pixels.

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!

Postby WerewolfGD » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:07 pm

jamerson2 wrote:
Camacho wrote:
also...
happy?
you seem upset
. . . . . . .
u still upset
u need to chill
(nvm about the 1x1 pxls, i downloaded it and i didnt found any 1x1 pixels)
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Valtteri » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:46 am

jamerson2, please don't reply to every post individually. Unless someone replies after you've replied, write all your responses in one post. You can't post many times in a row. I merged your posts. Additionally, you need to chill. Your sprite properly consists of 2x2 pixels and that's good. People were just confused by your oddly scaled screenshot.

jamerson2
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby jamerson2 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:34 pm

Valtteri wrote:jamerson2, please don't reply to every post individually. Unless someone replies after you've replied, write all your responses in one post. You can't post many times in a row. I merged your posts. Additionally, you need to chill. Your sprite properly consists of 2x2 pixels and that's good. People were just confused by your oddly scaled screenshot.
okay...
and omg! valtteri spoke to meh!!!!!!!!! :o

Return to “Graphics”