Page 1 of 1

Powerups (Destroyed)

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:24 pm
by Pfox2123
(Removed)

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:36 pm
by ShadowLabrys101
Be sure to post screenshots to show up the graphics better.

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:42 pm
by Cheeyev
From looking at the files, they actually look pretty well made, although I highly suggest that you add screenshots for them soon.

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 pm
by Pfox2123
Cheeyev wrote:From looking at the files, they actually look pretty well made, although I highly suggest that you add screenshots for them soon.
Yes ill do that real soon

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:05 am
by Zeldamaster12
ShadowLabrys101 wrote:Be sure to post screenshots to show up the graphics better.
Please don't backseat moderate. Simply report the post and move on.

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123 (Updated)

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 pm
by AxelVoss
Hey buddy. Why don'cha try opening that screenshot in Paint or whatever image editing software you have, and cropping it down to just the game window?

It'd make your work much easier to see. ;3

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123 (Updated)

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 am
by Pfox2123
AxelVoss wrote:Hey buddy. Why don'cha try opening that screenshot in Paint or whatever image editing software you have, and cropping it down to just the game window?

It'd make your work much easier to see. ;3
Thx AxelVoss for the little tutorial, but Good luck with Harry Potter for SMBX :mrgreen:

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123 (Now You Can Support)

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:31 pm
by AxelVoss
I don't know if I'll ever have time to return to Hogwarts, but I thank you for the vote of confidence. ^w^

Re: My Powerups Made By (Me) Pfox2123 (Now You Can Support)

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:25 pm
by Pfox2123
AxelVoss wrote:I don't know if I'll ever have time to return to Hogwarts, but I thank you for the vote of confidence. ^w^
Your Welcome A.V (AxelVoss)