Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
User avatar
KooperKoopa
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Current Project: Paper Mario Adventure
Chat Username: Blue Shelled Koopa

Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Postby KooperKoopa » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:25 pm

My new SMW Playable Yoshi, you need SMBX 2.0 Or SMBX Luna.Lua to use.
Give credit if used and do not stole.
ScreenShot:
Image
Sprites by Nintendo,"Edited Super Mario Maker"

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5gp774oxp ... rKoopa.zip
Playable SMW Cheese The Chao Coming soon.
Last edited by KooperKoopa on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaDLL required)

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:31 am

Don't you mean LunaLUA? LunaDLL is terribly outdated.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Benial
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:28 pm
Chat Username: Benial

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaDLL required)

Postby Benial » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:01 am

If this is supposed to be from Mario Maker, then why does it have the Orange arms of the original?
Image He has no style. He has no grace. He wants you to join the master race

User avatar
KooperKoopa
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Current Project: Paper Mario Adventure
Chat Username: Blue Shelled Koopa

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaDLL required)

Postby KooperKoopa » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:42 am

Benial wrote:If this is supposed to be from Mario Maker, then why does it have the Orange arms of the original?
edited super Mario maker sprites

User avatar
Noodle
Banned
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:34 am
Chat Username: N00d13
Contact:

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Postby Noodle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Who does it replace?
[ispoiler] Please say Klonoa! [/ispoiler]
Danny Quotes: show
Danny wrote:Bruv, why can't you keep your fanfictions to one contained thread?
Danny wrote:Pardon me? This doesn't defend your case whatsoever.
Sadly, the rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

User avatar
KooperKoopa
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Current Project: Paper Mario Adventure
Chat Username: Blue Shelled Koopa

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Postby KooperKoopa » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Noodle wrote:Who does it replace?
[ispoiler] Please say Klonoa! [/ispoiler]
its Over "Weegee"

User avatar
KooperKoopa
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Current Project: Paper Mario Adventure
Chat Username: Blue Shelled Koopa

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaDLL required)

Postby KooperKoopa » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:Don't you mean LunaLUA? LunaDLL is terribly outdated.
Fixed to Luna.Lua

User avatar
Noodle
Banned
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:34 am
Chat Username: N00d13
Contact:

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Postby Noodle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 pm

KooperKoopa wrote:
Noodle wrote:Who does it replace?
[ispoiler] Please say Klonoa! [/ispoiler]
its Over "Weegee"
Weegee is not playable? Do you mean Luigi?
Danny Quotes: show
Danny wrote:Bruv, why can't you keep your fanfictions to one contained thread?
Danny wrote:Pardon me? This doesn't defend your case whatsoever.
Sadly, the rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

User avatar
KooperKoopa
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Current Project: Paper Mario Adventure
Chat Username: Blue Shelled Koopa

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Postby KooperKoopa » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Noodle wrote:
KooperKoopa wrote:
Noodle wrote:Who does it replace?
[ispoiler] Please say Klonoa! [/ispoiler]
its Over "Weegee"
Weegee is not playable? Do you mean Luigi?
Yes(Weegee meme joke)

User avatar
Enderfan
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:51 am
Flair: ★The Master of Dimensions★
Current Project: Who knows? I don't have access to a pc with SMBX atm...

Re: Playable SMW Yoshi Costume(LunaLua required)

Postby Enderfan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:00 am

Tanooki is an egg??? Or is it the statue?
Well, looks like there's nothing to see here.
Just turn around and pretend you didn't waste those precious seconds of your life.


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests