SMB3 Bowser music

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
WilliamTheMan210
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

SMB3 Bowser music

Postby WilliamTheMan210 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:22 pm

So I'm pretty sure you all know that when SMB3 Bowser enters the screen, the Super Mario RPG Bowser music plays. I want to know if it's possible to disable that music from playing. If so, please tell me how.
[rimg][/rimg]I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior! If you do too, then put this in your signature!

Turret 3471
Ripper II
Ripper II

Re: SMB3 Bowser music

Postby Turret 3471 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 pm

First off, this might be something related to a certain episode's level, which means the music has events set for it. Basically in the events, you can change special settings to where if this happens, than this needs to happen. Or in this case, when Bowser (npc-86) enters the screen, then the SMRPG Bowser music needs to start playing. There should be a way to edit the events in a way that it doesn't mess up the rest of the level.

Second, this is the Graphics Forum. This is where we post stuff about custom graphics to use in levels, episodes, basically whatever.

I can tell by looking at your other posts you made a second in General, which is fine, knowing you probably knew you made a mistake. I really don't wanna be a minimod, but I really like helping people out when it comes to working with SMBX, along with using the forums. Hopefully all of this was useful. =)
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: SMB3 Bowser music

Postby Waddle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:07 am

Locked; this is a duplicate thread

Return to “Graphics”