Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
User avatar
AANNTT
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Postby AANNTT » Mon May 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Last edited by AANNTT on Sat May 26, 2018 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
open your stomach so I can get my dog back !!

User avatar
Turret 3471
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Postby Turret 3471 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

umm...... where are the screenshots?...
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
Fishy The Fisho
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:36 am

Re: Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Postby Fishy The Fisho » Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 am

Could you post some screenshots?

User avatar
xDestroy
Nipper
Nipper
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Postby xDestroy » Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 am

Turret 3471 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm
umm...... where are the screenshots?...
Fishy The Fisho wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 am
Could you post some screenshots?
Uhhh, uou guys know that the link is to the .png, right?
Also, I think I saw this graphic before...
no

User avatar
PROX
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1926
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Postby PROX » Fri May 25, 2018 2:29 pm

xDestroy wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 am
Turret 3471 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm
umm...... where are the screenshots?...
Fishy The Fisho wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 am
Could you post some screenshots?
Uhhh, uou guys know that the link is to the .png, right?
Also, I think I saw this graphic before...
that may be true, but we would still like to know what we're downloading before we download it.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

Image

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
Turret 3471
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Smw Urchin replacing cheep cheep

Postby Turret 3471 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:23 am

xDestroy wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 am
Turret 3471 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm
umm...... where are the screenshots?...
Fishy The Fisho wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 am
Could you post some screenshots?
Uhhh, uou guys know that the link is to the .png, right?
Also, I think I saw this graphic before...
never noticed it was an image file, but on the other hand it's titled SMW Urchin.png. How is this supposed to help us with SMBX creations?
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TLtimelord and 17 guests