[INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Do not create a topic requesting custom graphic. Do so in Graphic Request.
User avatar
grianguy32
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

[INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby grianguy32 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:58 pm

https://www.mariowiki.com/Gallery:Super ... er_sprites <<< This is for all of the original SMM1 sprites.
https://www.mariowiki.com/Gallery:Super_Mario_Maker_2 <<< This is for all of the new SMM2 sprites.

You only have to resize them to double their size and they should work well.

User avatar
PrinceApple
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 pm
Flair: xander
Current Project: SMB Special Redux (2.0 & 38A)
Chat Username: xander (ugm) #3050

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby PrinceApple » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Very Cool!
My project(s):
Spoiler: show
Image
Projects I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby Murphmario » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:35 am

No offense, but you should probably use the Spriters Resource for SMM1 and SMM2 sprites instead of Mariowiki. This is because of two reasons:
1. It actually does have all the sprites, unlike Mariowiki which doesn't usually upload stuff like full tilesets and player animations.
2. The animated sprites are easier to get since they're not animated GIFs.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Nothing is coming on Christmas. Why? Because I missed my past promises and should stop putting release dates on my stuff.

User avatar
grianguy32
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby grianguy32 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:57 am

Murphmario wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:35 am
No offense, but you should probably use the Spriters Resource for SMM1 and SMM2 sprites instead of Mariowiki. This is because of two reasons:
1. It actually does have all the sprites, unlike Mariowiki which doesn't usually upload stuff like full tilesets and player animations.
2. The animated sprites are easier to get since they're not animated GIFs.
No offense taken , I didn't know the Spriters Resource even existed , I just thought I should share this because a lot of people are making SMM1 and SMM2 stuff right now , I was just looking for the Ice Block and SMM2 Ice Tileset myself.

User avatar
sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: playing and making SMBX stuff
Current Project: Sam Lev Boss Rush 5
Contact:

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby sammerbro » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:50 am

Spriters Resource links:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/wii_u ... ariomaker/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ninte ... riomaker2/
I think these links should help people find any SMM1 and SMM2 sprites they're looking for better than Mariowiki.
Image
Image

User avatar
MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1319
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby MegaDood » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:13 am

sammerbro wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:50 am
Spriters Resource links:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/wii_u ... ariomaker/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ninte ... riomaker2/
I think these links should help people find any SMM1 and SMM2 sprites they're looking for better than Mariowiki.
Thanks for posting the updated links.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
skyhighway
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am
Current Project: I'm currently working on Mario and the Stars' Descent!
Chat Username: Hillo121

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby skyhighway » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Screenshots? Just want to be sure that I'm downloading something I want.
SkyHighway
Just a traveler passing through.
I have a project, btw.
mariosonicgamer55677 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:54 pm
But man is this a cursed image.
Image
Quill wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:02 am
Bowser was laughing because he had an AK-47 and Luigi didn't.

User avatar
MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1319
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby MegaDood » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:09 am

skyhighway wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 pm
Screenshots? Just want to be sure that I'm downloading something I want.
The links basically take you to a wiki page with the sprites on them. You just need to save the images and put them into SMBX by renaming them and doubling their size.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
skyhighway
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am
Current Project: I'm currently working on Mario and the Stars' Descent!
Chat Username: Hillo121

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby skyhighway » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:09 am
skyhighway wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 pm
Screenshots? Just want to be sure that I'm downloading something I want.
The links basically take you to a wiki page with the sprites on them. You just need to save the images and put them into SMBX by renaming them and doubling their size.
Ohhhhh. My bad, I apologize.
SkyHighway
Just a traveler passing through.
I have a project, btw.
mariosonicgamer55677 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:54 pm
But man is this a cursed image.
Image
Quill wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:02 am
Bowser was laughing because he had an AK-47 and Luigi didn't.

User avatar
MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1319
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: [INFO] You can find all the SMM1 and SMM2 Sprites here.

Postby MegaDood » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:48 pm

skyhighway wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 pm
MegaDood wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:09 am
skyhighway wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 pm
Screenshots? Just want to be sure that I'm downloading something I want.
The links basically take you to a wiki page with the sprites on them. You just need to save the images and put them into SMBX by renaming them and doubling their size.
Ohhhhh. My bad, I apologize.
No problem, it can be confusing at first, at least it was to me.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests