Super Mario Land spritesheet

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Do not create a topic requesting custom graphic. Do so in Graphic Request.
User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:23 pm

Heya. backfromthedead

So, I had this image on my laptop for quite a while now.
You could make it into a GFX pack if you want, so here it is:

Image

Also, I didn't know where to put this, but Graphics seemed pretty accurate.

Sorry for the tiny, crammed sheet. That's all my emulator gave me.
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
I support: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
GOD_SAMA
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 pm
Flair: just a roaming hylian
Chat Username: GOD_SAMA

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby GOD_SAMA » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:50 pm

do you know how to rip sprites from snes games as well? theres this one rpg i have a hard time rippping the graphics from and i cant for the life of me get it to produce what i want
heres the rpg in question marvelous: Mōhitotsu no Takarajima
Image
Image

User avatar
grianguy32
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby grianguy32 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:02 am

Just use spriters resource lol.

User avatar
GOD_SAMA
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 pm
Flair: just a roaming hylian
Chat Username: GOD_SAMA

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby GOD_SAMA » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 pm

grianguy32 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:02 am
Just use spriters resource lol.
doesnt exist on there my dude
ive looked everywhere
Image

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby MegaDood » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 pm

ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:23 pm
Heya. backfromthedead

So, I had this image on my laptop for quite a while now.
You could make it into a GFX pack if you want, so here it is:

Image

Also, I didn't know where to put this, but Graphics seemed pretty accurate.

Sorry for the tiny, crammed sheet. That's all my emulator gave me.
Are you going to put it on the spriter's resource some time or is it already there?
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:52 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 pm
ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:23 pm
Heya. backfromthedead

So, I had this image on my laptop for quite a while now.
You could make it into a GFX pack if you want, so here it is:

Image

Also, I didn't know where to put this, but Graphics seemed pretty accurate.

Sorry for the tiny, crammed sheet. That's all my emulator gave me.
Are you going to put it on the spriter's resource some time or is it already there?
oh uh

Idk, but you can post it. it's not like I drew it or anything, the emulator just gave it to me

Added in 1 minute 32 seconds:
GOD_SAMA wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:50 pm
do you know how to rip sprites from snes games as well? theres this one rpg i have a hard time rippping the graphics from and i cant for the life of me get it to produce what i want
heres the rpg in question marvelous: Mōhitotsu no Takarajima
Image
I'm not sure if the one I used (SNES9X) lets me do the same thing as the GB emulator.

I can try, though.

Edit: There is nothing anywhere for this type of game. It's not as popular as other ones and ripping is hard, so unless you really want it you need to have paint.net, snipping tool, which is already on your computer (I've seen it on Windows 7 and 10) or any other screenshot program, and dedication.

Sorry, I don't rip. There was a tool in the GB emulator that gave me the image. :/
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
I support: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
GOD_SAMA
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 pm
Flair: just a roaming hylian
Chat Username: GOD_SAMA

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby GOD_SAMA » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:14 pm

ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:53 pm
MegaDood wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 pm
ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:23 pm
Heya. backfromthedead

So, I had this image on my laptop for quite a while now.
You could make it into a GFX pack if you want, so here it is:

Image

Also, I didn't know where to put this, but Graphics seemed pretty accurate.

Sorry for the tiny, crammed sheet. That's all my emulator gave me.
Are you going to put it on the spriter's resource some time or is it already there?
oh uh

Idk, but you can post it. it's not like I drew it or anything, the emulator just gave it to me

Added in 1 minute 32 seconds:
GOD_SAMA wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:50 pm
do you know how to rip sprites from snes games as well? theres this one rpg i have a hard time rippping the graphics from and i cant for the life of me get it to produce what i want
heres the rpg in question marvelous: Mōhitotsu no Takarajima
Image
I'm not sure if the one I used (SNES9X) lets me do the same thing as the GB emulator.

I can try, though.

Edit: There is nothing anywhere for this type of game. It's not as popular as other ones and ripping is hard, so unless you really want it you need to have paint.net, snipping tool, which is already on your computer (I've seen it on Windows 7 and 10) or any other screenshot program, and dedication.

Sorry, I don't rip. There was a tool in the GB emulator that gave me the image. :/
i know ive been trying that but i keep feeling like i wouldnt get all the sprites and stuff that way but if its what i have to do then so be it
tho its gonna take a while

Added in 1 minute 42 seconds:
also theres this tool called https://www.screentogif.com/
that would work easier imo
in conjunction with this https://ezgif.com/gif-to-sprite
Image

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2845
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Flair: Is this where I type my password?
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby HenryRichard » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:09 am

GOD_SAMA wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 pm
grianguy32 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:02 am
Just use spriters resource lol.
doesnt exist on there my dude
ive looked everywhere
https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_gbc/sml/???
Image

I'm on Soundcloud | My graphics pack!

Jesus is my savior.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4355
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby Electriking » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 am

HenryRichard wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:09 am
GOD_SAMA wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 pm
grianguy32 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:02 am
Just use spriters resource lol.
doesnt exist on there my dude
ive looked everywhere
https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_gbc/sml/???
I think he is referring to that game which I assume isn't really popular (hence the sprite sheet might not exist on the site).
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2845
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Flair: Is this where I type my password?
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Land spritesheet

Postby HenryRichard » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Ah, that makes much more sense.
Image

I'm on Soundcloud | My graphics pack!

Jesus is my savior.


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests