The SMBX CGFX Pack

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
-Do not create a topic requesting custom graphic. Do so in Graphic Request.
Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Utopia
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Re: The Community GFX Pack

Postby Squishy Rex » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:12 am

Harvey36Dice wrote:pls add this in your queue, squishy ^^
No problem, either myself or Red Yoshi will get to adding this as soon as possible.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:21 am

Please add this as well. It has some "good stuff": http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 31&t=12472

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:59 am

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

GregoryTheGamer
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: SMBU

Postby GregoryTheGamer » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:35 pm

This is nice. I'm getting this.
Hey you! check this out now. http://bit.ly/1r9aSge

Mumu03
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Mumu03 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Where i can find a SMB1 Mario & Luigi (Without the Peace sign that bother be in the spin jump) A SMB3 Pallete Peach and a SMB3 Pallete Toad?

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Re: The NEW SMBX CGFX Pack (Released)

Postby CynicHost » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:57 pm

emrys02 wrote:Download doesn't work for me, after each part is done downloading then it just shows an error.
Lol, my old account from way back when.

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Valtteri » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:01 pm

MightyMerlinStyle wrote:
emrys02 wrote:Download doesn't work for me, after each part is done downloading then it just shows an error.
Don't make useless posts.

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Postby CynicHost » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Valtteri wrote:
MightyMerlinStyle wrote:
Don't make useless posts.
Sorry.

Lapuente
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Lapuente » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 pm

I noticed that in the Yoshi Island tileset, the grass one is incomplete :(
(YI Grass - from Captain Obvious)

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Postby h2643 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Can you put the latest update of my GFX pack? Thanks.

FanofSMBX
Bowser
Bowser

Postby FanofSMBX » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:50 pm

I think you will be able to add them yourself eventually.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

Spoiler: show
SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!

DAT LUIGI FAN
Spiny
Spiny
Current Project: Nothing! Making LunaDll Powers!

Postby DAT LUIGI FAN » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:54 am

Ehem...I did something too...

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:25 am

You should probably specify what exactly it is that you want added.
im a girl yo

DAT LUIGI FAN
Spiny
Spiny
Current Project: Nothing! Making LunaDll Powers!

Postby DAT LUIGI FAN » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:45 am

Ok.Remember my Koopa Clown Car (the 2nd is propably the best of all)?That is my personal favourite...(its also has some recolors that I may update time to time...)

JOSEX
Banned

Postby JOSEX » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:Here it is, the update you’ve been waiting for since 2011, The NEW SMBX CGFX Pack is now available for download. Over the course of nearly 18 months, I have been revamping the old 3.1 update and adding tons of new content. So let’s get on with the info you’ll need:
Changes:
This new update refines the NSMBXCGFX Pack to make finding desired NPCs much easier. For example, if were to need a Para-Beetle, you would go to “SMB3-NPCs-Sky Enemies-Para-Beetle”. This is set for every NPC however, in future updates this will be further refined.
The NSMBXCGFX Pack holds all graphics from their respective games. If you want SMB3 graphics you’ll use the SMB3 folder, this goes for all other game graphics included. Also if were to need a Mega Mario gfx, you would search the NSMBDS folder, as that is the game it originated from. You will see this as you find your way through the new layout.
Updates:
From now on, I will continue this pack until such time as I have to leave this to someone else. I will be releasing at least 3 major updates before that even happens. Most updates however, will be in a patch form, to save re-downloading a whole section again. This will not be done however in the event of a major update.
Fixes/Issues:
I am also relying on the community to report any problems encountered, like path names being too long etc. In such cases, please be extremely specific. Also, to reduce future updates file sizes, please tell me of any MP3s or unrequired notepad files, like credits already noted in the folder’s name. Screenshots and other unnecessary things will be deleted to decrease file sizes, and you’ll thank me later. Tutorials and anything found in the Resources folder is excluded from this as they are needed. There are also folders marked as “Unknown Source” meaning there are no existing credits, if you know the creator of the graphics please inform me so I can make the changes required.
Regarding Update: PLEASE READ!
The next full update of the NEW SMBX CGFX Pack will occur around on the Easter Holidays (Public Holidays when I'm not working). I have therefore put in place another submission deadline for GFX. If you wish to include anything not yet released in the GFX section, please upload it before April 1. Anything donated after the deadline will appear in the next consecutive update after the Easter Release. If you would like to be of further help, PM me a list of the GFX Packs you have, any that I do not already have included can be submitted for addition, however, if the creator is active, permission will be firstly asked.

This update will be mainly graphically based. I do have a planned structural update coming soon, a few things will be sorted out that remain cluttered (The Items folder being one of such things.) I will also being working on what will be known as the Red Yoshi Edition, which is a second version of the NEW SMBX CGFX Pack, structured like the old 3.1 version by Red Yoshi. Please do not expect a release of the Red Yoshi Edition before Christmas, it is gong to take a long time to complete.
Screenshots:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Downloads: Now please download away the sections and save them in a folder called “The New SMBX CGFX Pack”. I have enjoyed this immense project and I would like to thank the community for their tremendous help. There are also many lost graphics from older versions of the pack and from long gone users. Many of which are/were extremely popular. For providing these graphics I give a large thank you to FanofSMBX and Murphmario. You can now begin submitting graphics for the next update via PM. This update will occur between now and June THIS year.
Might happen hello friend Part 3 of the graphic is the only one left me and I have parts 1 2 4 & 5 thank you very much

Frisky
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: Another Mario Adventure

Postby Frisky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Are all of these graphics free to use? Or should I ask the creator first?
im bored

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?

Postby Mosaic » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Frisky wrote:Are all of these graphics free to use? Or should I ask the creator first?
Their free to use if it's publicly posted.

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

Frisky
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: Another Mario Adventure

Postby Frisky » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:11 am

MosaicMario wrote:
Frisky wrote:Are all of these graphics free to use? Or should I ask the creator first?
By publicly posted, does that mean its posted in the forum? (im confused)
im bored

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 am

Frisky wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:
By publicly posted, does that mean its posted in the forum? (im confused)
yes

And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby TDK » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:18 pm

JOSEX wrote:
Squishy Rex wrote:Here it is, the update you’ve been waiting for since 2011, The NEW SMBX CGFX Pack is now available for download. Over the course of nearly 18 months, I have been revamping the old 3.1 update and adding tons of new content. So let’s get on with the info you’ll need:
Changes:
This new update refines the NSMBXCGFX Pack to make finding desired NPCs much easier. For example, if were to need a Para-Beetle, you would go to “SMB3-NPCs-Sky Enemies-Para-Beetle”. This is set for every NPC however, in future updates this will be further refined.
The NSMBXCGFX Pack holds all graphics from their respective games. If you want SMB3 graphics you’ll use the SMB3 folder, this goes for all other game graphics included. Also if were to need a Mega Mario gfx, you would search the NSMBDS folder, as that is the game it originated from. You will see this as you find your way through the new layout.
Updates:
From now on, I will continue this pack until such time as I have to leave this to someone else. I will be releasing at least 3 major updates before that even happens. Most updates however, will be in a patch form, to save re-downloading a whole section again. This will not be done however in the event of a major update.
Fixes/Issues:
I am also relying on the community to report any problems encountered, like path names being too long etc. In such cases, please be extremely specific. Also, to reduce future updates file sizes, please tell me of any MP3s or unrequired notepad files, like credits already noted in the folder’s name. Screenshots and other unnecessary things will be deleted to decrease file sizes, and you’ll thank me later. Tutorials and anything found in the Resources folder is excluded from this as they are needed. There are also folders marked as “Unknown Source” meaning there are no existing credits, if you know the creator of the graphics please inform me so I can make the changes required.
Regarding Update: PLEASE READ!
The next full update of the NEW SMBX CGFX Pack will occur around on the Easter Holidays (Public Holidays when I'm not working). I have therefore put in place another submission deadline for GFX. If you wish to include anything not yet released in the GFX section, please upload it before April 1. Anything donated after the deadline will appear in the next consecutive update after the Easter Release. If you would like to be of further help, PM me a list of the GFX Packs you have, any that I do not already have included can be submitted for addition, however, if the creator is active, permission will be firstly asked.

This update will be mainly graphically based. I do have a planned structural update coming soon, a few things will be sorted out that remain cluttered (The Items folder being one of such things.) I will also being working on what will be known as the Red Yoshi Edition, which is a second version of the NEW SMBX CGFX Pack, structured like the old 3.1 version by Red Yoshi. Please do not expect a release of the Red Yoshi Edition before Christmas, it is gong to take a long time to complete.
Screenshots:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Downloads: Now please download away the sections and save them in a folder called “The New SMBX CGFX Pack”. I have enjoyed this immense project and I would like to thank the community for their tremendous help. There are also many lost graphics from older versions of the pack and from long gone users. Many of which are/were extremely popular. For providing these graphics I give a large thank you to FanofSMBX and Murphmario. You can now begin submitting graphics for the next update via PM. This update will occur between now and June THIS year.
Might happen hello friend Part 3 of the graphic is the only one left me and I have parts 1 2 4 & 5 thank you very much
There's only part 1 and 2.

Return to “Graphics”