(Normal) Great Cracky Crushdown

Levels that have good quality and are worth playing.
WerewolfGD
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Legalize Awooo!

(Normal) Great Cracky Crushdown

Postby WerewolfGD » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:01 am

easy
my life is complete
Spoiler: show
<Error 999 download link not found>
credits in the GFX folder. Feedback(s) are appreciated.
Last edited by WerewolfGD on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

CraftedPbody
Snifit
Snifit

Re: Great Cracky Crushdown

Postby CraftedPbody » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Looks very interesting, I love the tileset, I might try it out soon.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

[rimg]http://38.media.tumblr.com/4b3b8c5d36a2 ... o1_400.gif[/rimg]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UYw ... JMFa0/edit

My Project:
(Currently being revised, Updates Soon!)
I support:
ImageImage

braineat
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby braineat » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:58 pm

That's realy nice, i like atmosphere, music and grapfics nice to. But this blue coins, i think if you use block, it's be better.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Ukraine
ImageImageImage
I Support:
ImageImage

WerewolfGD
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby WerewolfGD » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:52 pm

braineat wrote:That's realy nice, i like atmosphere, music and grapfics nice to. But this blue coins, i think if you use block, it's be better.
CraftedPbody wrote:Looks very interesting, I love the tileset, I might try it out soon.
Thanks for the compliment, guys!

Also a furry

Awooo!

PROX
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PROX » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:45 am

PROX's unofficial review:
A mountain forest hybrid with a blue coin gimmick.

Design: I really liked the design of this level. There was loads of npc variety, and the difficulty was fair. It was an enjoyable experience. The length was pretty nice too. I don't particularly like the fact that you used climbable fences and moving layers together though. It causes a glitch which makes the player move slightly automatically, which can be a real hassle. Also there were some blue coin placements that cause death if you happen to miss them. I recommend using invisible axes to trigger the layers instead of blue coins. If you do that, it would be strongly advised to move them to a location where the player can simply walk into them. You can still use the blue coins in the spots where you don't die if you miss or the cloud platform area, but I feel like it would be better to use invisible axes in areas that involve jumping over a bottomless pit just to make something appear. Also where are my secrets? xD Those are some minor nitpicks. I do have one major nitpick though: The checkpoint can easily be overlooked. I would place it in an area where you know the player will go instead of an optional item area.
Score: 7/10

NPC Placement: The NPC placement was fine imo. There is no cluttering and everything is nicely spaced out. Overall, I didn't see any issues with this.
10/10

Atmosphere:
The atmosphere was captured well. The music fit nicely. The graphics worked well with what you were using. I don't quite understand the concept behind your level name, but it really isn't that big of a deal. I noticed some broken death effects in some of the npcs such as the hammer bros. Aside from that, the atmosphere was done well.
Score: 8/10

Overall Score: 8.3/10 The level was very nicely done.There were just some slight issues. I'd say that the checkpoint is the biggest problem in this level.
Last edited by Sancles-Chan on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Review Approved
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

My Graphics Pack:

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

WerewolfGD
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby WerewolfGD » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:51 am

PROX wrote:PROX's unofficial review:
A mountain forest hybrid with a blue coin gimmick.

Design: I really liked the design of this level. There was loads of npc variety, and the difficulty was fair. It was an enjoyable experience. The length was pretty nice too. I don't particularly like the fact that you used climbable fences and moving layers together though. It causes a glitch which makes the player move slightly automatically, which can be a real hassle. Also there were some blue coin placements that cause death if you happen to miss them. I recommend using invisible axes to trigger the layers instead of blue coins. If you do that, it would be strongly advised to move them to a location where the player can simply walk into them. You can still use the blue coins in the spots where you don't die if you miss or the cloud platform area, but I feel like it would be better to use invisible axes in areas that involve jumping over a bottomless pit just to make something appear. Also where are my secrets? xD Those are some minor nitpicks. I do have one major nitpick though: The checkpoint can easily be overlooked. I would place it in an area where you know the player will go instead of an optional item area.
Score: 7/10

NPC Placement: The NPC placement was fine imo. There is no cluttering and everything is nicely spaced out. Overall, I didn't see any issues with this.
10/10

Atmosphere:
The atmosphere was captured well. The music fit nicely. The graphics worked well with what you were using. I don't quite understand the concept behind your level name, but it really isn't that big of a deal. I noticed some broken death effects in some of the npcs such as the hammer bros. Aside from that, the atmosphere was done well.
Score: 8/10

Overall Score: 8.3/10 The level was very nicely done.There were just some slight issues. I'd say that the checkpoint is the biggest problem in this level.
Thank you for the review! I'll fix some broken death effects and give the player a sign to the checkpoint, then i'll upload the next version of this level.

Also a furry

Awooo!

Return to “Pretty Good”