Serious Plains #BTB

This is the place to post your own levels.
User avatar
CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:28 am
Flair: heck
Location: Atlantis

Serious Plains #BTB

Postby CynicHost » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Image

Alright, this time I made an actual level and not a piece of shit. I'm not sorry Enjl.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Download

User avatar
super mario galaxy
Bit
Bit
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 pm
Current Project: super mario galaxy in the projects forum

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby super mario galaxy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:17 pm

awesome and fun dude just like mario 3 great i cannot wait for more
super mario GALAXEEEEEE

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Location: Accountsoontobedeleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby Mable » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Have this Video!

User avatar
KittyCat
Rex
Rex
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:04 am

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby KittyCat » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:21 am

What's the __MACOSX folder for?

I like how it was back in the day when you would only get the level file, and maybe an extra folder if the level had CGFXs. :/
I'm a cat, so don't think I'm sstutering when I speak. - Haven't you seen movies where catss speak? *purrs*

Mario Pics:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:28 am
Flair: heck
Location: Atlantis

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby CynicHost » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 am

KittyCat wrote:What's the __MACOSX folder for?

I like how it was back in the day when you would only get the level file, and maybe an extra folder if the level had CGFXs. :/
That's there? Umm... (hehe)

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3709
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Super Mmario Bros 85
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby Electriking » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm

OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Location: Accountsoontobedeleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby Mable » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:51 pm

King of Eterity wrote:OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.
I think he knew about the cutoff from the pipes. It's the same like in SMB3... strange thing.. people didn't complain about smb3 having lot of cutoff pipes..huh

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3709
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Super Mmario Bros 85
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby Electriking » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.
I think he knew about the cutoff from the pipes. It's the same like in SMB3... strange thing.. people didn't complain about smb3 having lot of cutoff pipes..huh
I think our standards have increased since 1988 though.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Location: Accountsoontobedeleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby Mable » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Well, people can design the way they want though. We don't have to stick to new generation standards for some people tho.

User avatar
CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:28 am
Flair: heck
Location: Atlantis

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby CynicHost » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.
I think he knew about the cutoff from the pipes. It's the same like in SMB3... strange thing.. people didn't complain about smb3 having lot of cutoff pipes..huh
Yeah, smb3 really had a disregard for cutoff and I kinda wanted to replicate this in my level. I forgot about the water tho...


Return to “Levels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest