Review Approval System

This is the place to post your own levels.
Aristocrat
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Re: Review Approval System

Postby Aristocrat » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:
zlakerboy357 wrote:PM a Level Judge your review, and the Level Judges will discuss it and send you back a PM.

I request a perpetual list of Level Judges so that we don't end up sending our review to someone who used to be a Level Judge, but isn't anymore.

Did you know that when you write a pm you can also select usergroups? Like, just select "Level Judges" on the top right when writing a pm and it will automatically send it to every LJ.

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:
zlakerboy357 wrote:
HenryRichard wrote:I have a question: If someone constantly makes good reviews that keep getting approved, would they get promoted to level judge? Just wondering.

Not really. If ya want to be a level judge just send in a review to TNTtimelord or Valtteri.

So, it's once again possible to become a Level Judge? If not, how will I be able to know when it is possible, if ever? This is confusing for me, especially since I'd like to become a Level Judge.

Well, we currently are not looking for new Level Judges, but if TNT ever does an overhaul of the LJ group, there will most likely be a topic about it where you can apply.
Pills to wake, Pills to sleep, Pills, Pills, Pills every day of the week

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
Location: Swaggering off into my tardis with the snap of a finger.
Chat Username: Rapunzel

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Anybody is welcome to apply at any time. I only make a topic when we really need them.

ShadowStarX
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:07 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:Anybody is welcome to apply at any time. I only make a topic when we really need them.

Is that STILL possible to become a level judge? (because the last post in this topic was sent over 6 months ago)
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: TBA

Postby Choco » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 pm

SMBX-fan wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:Anybody is welcome to apply at any time. I only make a topic when we really need them.

Is that STILL possible to become a level judge? (because the last post in this topic was sent over 6 months ago)

Yeah, just shoot a PM to TNTimelord. You need to provide two reviews that you've done to show that you're capeable.
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

ShadowStarX
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Choco wrote:
SMBX-fan wrote:

Yeah, just shoot a PM to TNTimelord. You need to provide two reviews that you've done to show that you're capeable.

Can it be a level from an episode? Because one of the reviews would be from an episode in that case.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016

Return to “Levels”