The Mosaic Group's Journey(New Screenshot)

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
User avatar
redyoshi587
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Poll)(A New Small Support Logo)

Postby redyoshi587 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Wow. This looks very cool. I can't wait for the demo! (Also, Berry the Baby Yoshi sure appeals to me, although I've never played as Peach...) Keep up the good work!
I make stuff occasionally

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Demo Is Out!)

Postby Mosaic » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:37 am

The First Demo of The Mosaic Group's Journey is out!
This demo includes all of world 1.
Enjoy!

Known Bugs:
Spoiler: show
- You have to jump to enter doors when playing as Hoops
- MosaicMario's hitbox messes up when you ride on Yoshi
- The cutscence on 1-8 replays everytime you enter it unless you got the checkpoint
Download

If you find any other bugs let me know!

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Some Information)

Postby Mosaic » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 pm

When you submit a level, make sure you say which one you want it to be.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


Rare
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Some Information)

Postby Rare » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:38 pm

When I looked at the First Screenshot I was already impressed.Levels look interesting and fun .Good Luck on this project. :D
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
My Youtube Channel


Crash Bandicoot Bonus Platform Pack V2.0 (Lego Update): http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=5134

I support the following Projects that I think have and look like swag.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Guess who's back...

User avatar
FanofSMBX
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3873
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Some Information)

Postby FanofSMBX » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:40 pm

I think MosaicMario's hitbox is fixed now in LunaLua 0.7.3.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

Spoiler: show
SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
Spoiler: show
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!


User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3260
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Some Information)

Postby WerewolfGD » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Apparently you still rejected boiler blizzard peaks D:

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(Some Information)

Postby Mosaic » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Harvey36Dice wrote:Apparently you still rejected boiler blizzard peaks D:
I actually didn't i just forgot to add it.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(A Userbar has been added)

Postby Mosaic » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:16 am

A Userbar has been made, check out the main post!

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(A Userbar has been added)

Postby LordYoshi999 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:52 pm

It looks great. That's really my main thing... In less if you want me to be rude, but. Meh.

Also leave meh alone.
Pls. (I'm not coming back, I left a while ago.)
Anyways.
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

MirzaBM
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(A Userbar has been added)

Postby MirzaBM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Cool but this uses lua for new powerups and also i'm gonna play it NOW!
Hi i make graphics sometimes i make worlds and stuff.
Image
Image
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
My levels: Thanks to Matt_The_Slime for an updated avatar :D.

Thanks to moemoe02 for the smb1 pallete :D.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(A Userbar has been added)

Postby Mosaic » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:42 pm

MirzaBM wrote:Cool but this uses lua for new powerups and also i'm gonna play it NOW!
Ok, after playing be sure to give feedback through pm if you want!

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(A Userbar has been added)

Postby Mosaic » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Wow, I haven't made a update to this in forever.
But anyway, here's a new screenshot:
Spoiler: show
Image
The Level is 2-1 The Embark Into Subcon Valley

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(New Screenshot)

Postby loop13 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:15 pm

This looks really good! I am looking forward to playing it. I really like the 2-1 screen!
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Contact:

Re: The Mosaic Group's Journey(New Screenshot)

Postby Mosaic » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:19 pm

This project is offically active again, but the reason i don't seem to have much progression on it is that i'm having trouble coming up with level ideas.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image



Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests