Unnamed Project!

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
User avatar
TurtleJosh52
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Flair: I regret this account.
Current Project: I regret this account.
Chat Username: I regret this accoun
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby TurtleJosh52 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:51 pm

King of Eterity wrote:OK, I am planning on using these graphics (excluding the unchanged ones)
Image
Image
Image
SMB3 section is completely unchanged

Here are the levels (exclude any SMW styled ones, unchanged or not, and some may be replaced in future with some other levels not in Valtteri's pack):
Image

And the paths (some may also be replaced in future)
Image

Are you happy with my choices?
Looks good!
Ace wrote:posting a project with 0.3% completed.
that may be a new record.
Knowing me I suck at math.
I probably did it wrong :P
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage



My project:

User avatar
Ace
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby Ace » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:55 pm

TurtleJosh52 wrote:
Ace wrote:posting a project with 0.3% completed.
that may be a new record.
Knowing me I suck at math.
I probably did it wrong :P
Even if you are wrong, that's still only 1 level done. I don't see the point of posting a project with 1 level done. It's a bit pretentious to expect people to be interested in your project, yet have nothing to show.

User avatar
DarkDragon94
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:53 pm
Current Project: SMB: Archipelago of Bowser

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby DarkDragon94 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Ace wrote:
TurtleJosh52 wrote:
Ace wrote:posting a project with 0.3% completed.
that may be a new record.
Knowing me I suck at math.
I probably did it wrong :P
Even if you are wrong, that's still only 1 level done. I don't see the point of posting a project with 1 level done. It's a bit pretentious to expect people to be interested in your project, yet have nothing to show.
of a look at my project, I posted at level 26
Check My Current Project:
Image
Check my Youtube Channel!!!
Help my channel reach 200 subscribers !!!

User avatar
Ace
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby Ace » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:03 pm

DarkDragon94 wrote:
of a look at my project, I posted at level 26
haha well done my man

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3260
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: Howling
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby WerewolfGD » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Although it's vanilla level, the design and atmosphere looks pretty nice. Keep up the good work!
DarkDragon94 wrote:
of a look at my project, I posted at level 26
congratulations

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

ZIkeRIT
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 am

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby ZIkeRIT » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:36 am

Ace wrote:posting a project with 0.3% completed.
that may be a new record.
No, i seen a project with only 1 unfinished level. That's all.
Spoiler: show
Image
I support
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby Electriking » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Here is the first world that I created:
Image
Image
Image
I decide to keep the path style consistent with SMB3's path style, hence some paths are in weird locations and there are certain cut-offs.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
TurtleJosh52
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Flair: I regret this account.
Current Project: I regret this account.
Chat Username: I regret this accoun
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby TurtleJosh52 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:48 pm

King of Eterity wrote:Here is the first world that I created:
Image
Image
Image
I decide to keep the path style consistent with SMB3's path style, hence some paths are in weird locations and there are certain cut-offs.
Due to the SMB3-ness, It looks good! Especially the fact I suck at world maps! :P
Also, don't you think that's alot of levels?
Last edited by TurtleJosh52 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage



My project:

User avatar
TurtleJosh52
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Flair: I regret this account.
Current Project: I regret this account.
Chat Username: I regret this accoun
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby TurtleJosh52 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:50 pm

EnderTnt wrote:Nice project, I think that eventually your screens will get better. I can help with levels. Just tell me if you want help for that.
Sorry, for some reason I didn't see your post. You have been added to level makers :)
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage



My project:

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby Electriking » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:47 pm

TurtleJosh52 wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:Here is the first world that I created:
Image
Image
Image
I decide to keep the path style consistent with SMB3's path style, hence some paths are in weird locations and there are certain cut-offs.
Due to the SMB3-ness, It looks good! Especially the fact I suck at world maps! :P
Also, don't you think that's alot of levels?
I think 6 is a reasonable ammount of levels. Bearing in mind that I tried to get the whole map and needed multiple screenshots as I don't know how to get a screenshot of an area larger than the screen (bossedit8 would know), but unfortunately I forgot to save it, so I replaced it, but at least I only need 1 screenshot to get the world in :)

Image
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
TurtleJosh52
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Flair: I regret this account.
Current Project: I regret this account.
Chat Username: I regret this accoun
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby TurtleJosh52 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
TurtleJosh52 wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:Here is the first world that I created:
Image
Image
Image
I decide to keep the path style consistent with SMB3's path style, hence some paths are in weird locations and there are certain cut-offs.
Due to the SMB3-ness, It looks good! Especially the fact I suck at world maps! :P
Also, don't you think that's alot of levels?
I think 6 is a reasonable ammount of levels. Bearing in mind that I tried to get the whole map and needed multiple screenshots as I don't know how to get a screenshot of an area larger than the screen (bossedit8 would know), but unfortunately I forgot to save it, so I replaced it, but at least I only need 1 screenshot to get the world in :)

Image

That looks better. :P
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage



My project:

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Unnamed Project!

Postby Electriking » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:33 am

TurtleJosh52 wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:
TurtleJosh52 wrote:
Due to the SMB3-ness, It looks good! Especially the fact I suck at world maps! :P
Also, don't you think that's alot of levels?
I think 6 is a reasonable ammount of levels. Bearing in mind that I tried to get the whole map and needed multiple screenshots as I don't know how to get a screenshot of an area larger than the screen (bossedit8 would know), but unfortunately I forgot to save it, so I replaced it, but at least I only need 1 screenshot to get the world in :)

Image

That looks better. :P
It does look more natural because the scenery is more randomly placed, rather in a more formal way :D
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests