The Invasion 3 (REVIVED) (Screenshots!)

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Re: The Invasion 3 (REVIVED)

Postby zlaker » Mon May 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Aeon Wisp wrote:Sure, but what's World 2's theme?
Everything is written on the first post
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

Raster
Banned
Current Project: The Invasion 3

Postby Raster » Mon May 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Christian07 wrote:Uhm, all can submit a level?
Yes, check the OP and see which level you can claim. Send me the level and I will then redirect it to the other moderators. If the level is good enough, it will be approved.

MrPunchia
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: trying to come back.

Postby MrPunchia » Mon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm

I claim 2-3!
Proud SMBX'er since 2012. After a year of inactivity and in light of B4's release I am attempting to commit myself partially to SMBX once again.

Sux
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Current Project: Nova Era

Postby Sux » Mon May 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Forgotten me.
I claimed 3-8 ( Desert/ Ruins Castle )
I lost this, but now I'll make this level again ( epic how he was ) ;)

EDIT: Wow, the topic is exactly the same than I do in SMBX:R, so that's means than are possible reopen it.

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Kyo wrote:That's kinda sad. If I wouldn't work on my project currently, I'd continue contributing with levels to this episode, since the first world turned out really well. I was a project moderator on United, and on Revived for a short period, too. I'll think about moderating this one again, but I know like, no level from world 2 or 3.
There's a link to World 2 in the OP. The levels are really well-made, with one exception (Brown Barbed Bastille). I don't think that level is good enough to be included, though I want to hear the other moderators' opinions as well.

Kyogokudo
Spiny
Spiny

Postby Kyogokudo » Mon May 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Raster wrote:There's a link to World 2 in the OP. The levels are really well-made, with one exception (Brown Barbed Bastille). I don't think that level is good enough to be included, though I want to hear the other moderators' opinions as well.
I wonder why this level got approved, outside of having a questionnable quality it just breaks the Dragon Coin and SMB3 Exit rule.
I never followed this project, however it kinda got me interested in. Now I most likely won't submit anything, since I'm both an insanely slow and a quite inexperienced designer. I'm still gonna follow this, the few levels I played look promising to me.
That old shitty level designer.

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Mon May 19, 2014 5:10 pm

I have added screenshots of some levels in the OP. You're welcome to post your opinion!

Magna DominXus
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Magna DominXus » Mon May 19, 2014 6:01 pm

By the way here is 3-7: http://www.sendspace.com/file/re0dwq
This is me on the forums.
I'm the ultamite mage!

Come join my drawing contest: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =49&t=2525
Judging starts now, no more participants allowed to join from now on.

Sux
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Sux » Mon May 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Gintoki wrote:
Raster wrote:There's a link to World 2 in the OP. The levels are really well-made, with one exception (Brown Barbed Bastille). I don't think that level is good enough to be included, though I want to hear the other moderators' opinions as well.
I wonder why this level got approved, outside of having a questionnable quality it just breaks the Dragon Coin and SMB3 Exit rule.
Unbelievably yes, it was much worse, improved 200%. We approved it because others have done shit. I remember that the level of SniftGuy69 was a shit.

FanofSMBX
Bowser
Bowser

Re: The Invasion 3 (REVIVED) (Screenshots!)

Postby FanofSMBX » Mon May 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Is LunaDLL accepted?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

Spoiler: show
SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
Spoiler: show
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!

Sux
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Sux » Mon May 19, 2014 7:39 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:Is LunaDLL accepted?
I think than no, because this was made to 1.3

Veudekato
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: in progress

Postby Veudekato » Tue May 20, 2014 4:23 am

looking good! but why it is in the General? (dont projects)
My channel (news about PlatGEnWohl , PlatGEnWohl tutorials,LunaDll ,and SMBX tests):
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6h-42umT14iR1wa3VkOs3Q

If you want to make full screenshot of your level (big screenshot - screen of whole section) , just tell me via PM!

Kyo
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: The Twilight Star

Postby Kyo » Tue May 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Gintoki wrote:I never followed this project, however it kinda got me interested in. Now I most likely won't submit anything, since I'm both an insanely slow and a quite inexperienced designer. I'm still gonna follow this, the few levels I played look promising to me.
Give them your Crevasse Canyon if you aren't doing anything with it. That would certainly boost this project up in quality.

The screenshots look really impressive. The airship one has a messed-up mask at the right, though, and the one with the sonic background looks, no offense, quite bad. Disgusting aesthetics, and the design doesn't hit the average boundary from what I can see either. Maybe it's meant to be like that or I just have a bad taste, I don't know. My personal favorites are the first, second, and last screenshot. Also, I mean the first and second after the castle one. I know all those levels. I'd be complimenting myself otherwise, and I'm not going to fall that low.

Sux
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Sux » Tue May 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Well, I questioned some people ( PMs/ADMs) about: If are a good idea reopen SMBX:R the we continue with TI3?.
Majority answered than yes, but reghrhre says:
reghrhre wrote:Hmm not really, with Cloud as founder I don't want to cause any more havoc again. We can continue it on my forum if you like though since I don't have to worry about that issue. If not that then we have to do it here
In other words, is a good idea continue with TI3 on reghrhre's forum?
Please guys, give your thoughts

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Tue May 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Veudekato wrote:looking good! but why it is in the General? (dont projects)
This thread is mostly about planning the episode that Red Yoshi started.

@Sux, I think we can continue to use this thread for everything TI 3 related. If things get out of hand we might move the project to somewhere else (probably reghrhre's forums).

EDIT: 2-10 is now unclaimed. The old 2-10 wasn't good enough for the project and was deleted.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Why is it called reghrhre's forum and i don't quite got contacted about this either if you maybe have moving it on our place if things get out of hand. Our place is totally different from the options and stuff since we don't use a host like the smbx ones do more a board software.

You still free doing so if you need but yeah aslong there are no problems you can stay here i guess.

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Tue May 20, 2014 2:03 pm

GrätselBüchner wrote:Why is it called reghrhre's forum and i don't quite got contacted about this either if you maybe have moving it on our place if things get out of hand. Our place is totally different from the options and stuff since we don't use a host like the smbx ones do more a board software.

You still free doing so if you need but yeah aslong there are no problems you can stay here i guess.
Well, I didn't know what 'reghrhre's forums' was. Thanks for clearing that up!

And yeah, we'll stick to this place for now.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Tue May 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Raster wrote:
GrätselBüchner wrote:Why is it called reghrhre's forum and i don't quite got contacted about this either if you maybe have moving it on our place if things get out of hand. Our place is totally different from the options and stuff since we don't use a host like the smbx ones do more a board software.

May reghrhre's forums is "SMBX universe". The link to that forum is in his signature.
im bored

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Tue May 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Christian07 wrote:
Raster wrote:

May reghrhre's forums is "SMBX universe". The link to that forum is in his signature.
The project will be hosted here for now.

Namyrr
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Namyrr » Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Raster, do you want this moved to Projects?

Return to “Projects”