Mario & the 7 Orbs - New Userbar, Looking for LDs

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6165
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Mario & the 7 Orbs - Should I Make This into an API?

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:56 pm

I will look for the level I made for this at a latter date.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Sambo
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 pm
Current Project: SMBX2, Mario & the 7 Orbs

Re: Mario & the 7 Orbs - New Userbar, Looking for LDs

Postby Sambo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 pm

I just added a new userbar and updated the level submission guidelines.
Due to the apparent lack of willingness to help with level design, the number of planned levels has been cut to 6 per world. There may be more however, if I get submissions. The middle part of the world will have the same number of levels, though.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I will look for the level I made for this at a latter date.
You may see that in the updated level designer information, your level isn't listed. This is because only completed and accepted levels will be given a slot. You may lose your spot, but this isn't likely, because I think my episode's use of LunaLua is intimidating for potential LDs. I'm keeping the LunaLua though.
Projects I support:
Image Image Image Image
Current Project:
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6165
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Mario & the 7 Orbs - New Userbar, Looking for LDs

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Sambo wrote:I just added a new userbar and updated the level submission guidelines.
Due to the apparent lack of willingness to help with level design, the number of planned levels has been cut to 6 per world. There may be more however, if I get submissions. The middle part of the world will have the same number of levels, though.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I will look for the level I made for this at a latter date.
You may see that in the updated level designer information, your level isn't listed. This is because only completed and accepted levels will be given a slot. You may lose your spot, but this isn't likely, because I think my episode's use of LunaLua is intimidating for potential LDs. I'm keeping the LunaLua though.
I did not know you had a level designer list actually. I just now I made a level for this. It is hidden somewhere on my PC that I have to find.

Edit: I found my level, but the lua code does not work anymore (API.load Encrypt.dll)

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Sambo
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 pm
Current Project: SMBX2, Mario & the 7 Orbs

Re: Mario & the 7 Orbs - New Userbar, Looking for LDs

Postby Sambo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Some codes got deprecated or I changed them to use newer/better functions. The level design kit has the most up-to-date lunaworld.lua and lunadll.lua files. Try downloading that, and see if you can fix your code. The copy of the kit you have was probably downloaded before I stopped using Graphics.placeSprite and began using Graphics.drawImage. If you're having trouble with your code, I can help with that.
Projects I support:
Image Image Image Image
Current Project:
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6165
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Mario & the 7 Orbs - New Userbar, Looking for LDs

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Sambo wrote:Some codes got deprecated or I changed them to use newer/better functions. The level design kit has the most up-to-date lunaworld.lua and lunadll.lua files. Try downloading that, and see if you can fix your code. The copy of the kit you have was probably downloaded before I stopped using Graphics.placeSprite and began using Graphics.drawImage. If you're having trouble with your code, I can help with that.
Encrypt was fixed by Emral, I was using to new of a version of lunalua (nightly build). I can see if it still works.

ImageImageImage

Image


Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest