Lowser's Conquest - A little update

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: Lowser's Conquest "Relowserd"

Re: Lowser's Conquest - some new screenshots

Postby Sednaiur » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:43 am

as303298 wrote:My guess...is that the boss is a GIANT COIN!
No worries about that. It will be not that cheap :-P.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Sednaiur: Bossedit8 is not the only commentator, but thank you...

Can not wait to see it...
Yes, I heard that "GamerKid" and "LudwigVonKoopa" were there too, even if it was too messy for my taste, to have more than 1 co-commentator ^^.
But I was already surprised about the co-commentary. So thank you very much for doing that :-D.

But now to the first video:
Spoiler: show
00:16 - Do not worry about the chinese walls of text, as I already chopped that way off, and also fixed all those grammatical errors I could find. Thanks to "Kep" and "Mudkip" I could also improve my writing a bit (I toned down with all the captized words). I did aswell remove unneeded information in the level, as it will not help you anyways.

01:55 - If you are still interested in how to pronounce the word "bishoujo", it is as follows: "bi" is like in "be" but with a short "e", "shou" is just like the word "show" but without pronouncing the "w" and with a long "o" ("ou" turns to a lower "o" in japanese), and "jo" is like in "job". By the way, "bishoujo" means "beautiful girl" and is a term very often used in the Anime ("Bishoujo senshi sailor moon" for example). Hopefully this is understandable in a way :-P.

02:47 and 45:30 - A more important one. I rephrased the line about that on the toppost, so you should understand me now more clearly ^^. Please do not pull the "Ace Attourney" next time, okay :-P. Of course, ripping from screenshots is forbidden anyways, as several people already explained.

03:38 - The word "Tanooki" you use in english language comes from the japanese "Tanuki", so I just used the romaji way to write it. The way you spell it (Tanooki), comes the closest to the original, so this could be confusing.

05:17 - The SMB3-sizables are supposed to be painted wooden blocks, not metal. That is the reason for me putting bushes and hills on them. Also it would look too empty without them on there, in my opinion :-P.

07:25 and 08:23 - These are not firebars but roto discs, but I also used firebars in that level, so you were mistaken ^^. They are just looking the same.
Also, as I saw your lag in that level (it is a bit stronger than in some other levels) I checked the blockcount of the level. I then reduced it tremendously by around 4.000 blocks. It now would lag a lot less for you. But still, if it wouldn't be for Bandicam, the level would be lag-free.

14:38 - Whatever this was, it sounded like you smashed onto the desk for no reason xD. Did there sit a fly or something ^^?

16:38 - All the rotodiscs and firebars in my project are simply laserdiscs. Otherwise the podoboos shoe could easily block them, right :-P?

21:01 - The noteblock swap is supposed to be half liquid gum, not a portal, even though they look like a drop of water hits the watersurface.

31:55 - Now a sign-NPC will tell about collecting all the coins, instead of having some blocks in the wall telling you about that. I also completely redid the level from scratch, so it is not just a copy from SML2 anymore. I guess the level now is more enjoyable, since there is also no backtracking anymore. Also, no glitch-though areas anymore (like at 38:35). When I did the level back in 2013, I didn't know that you could use your speed from the swimming an than duck, so I didn't do anything about that back then.

35:10 - There seems to be always someone that disturbs you ^^. I guess until this time, it already was the 4th time :-P.

36:37 - These are replaced mushroom blocks (and now airship-pieces), so they work and look just like in the original SML2. You will not get instandly killed by getting crushed.

37:55 - There are not only SML2 levels as special levels, but from worlds 1 to 4 they are a major thing. They will get more different in later worlds.

38:18 - Whenever you tell Bosseditor something (number of worlds, why you do collect all coins, etc), he is just like "ah haah" xD. He really dosn't sounds too happy about anything ^^.

43:44 - I made the level almost identical to the original from SML2, so I as well kept the way the warps were laid out.
I will comment on the other videos on the next week, since I do not have more time left. Again, thank you and the others, for doing this video and commentating :-).

愛している、ビアンカ!

Lua-rank:Image

as303298
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby as303298 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Ha I see what ya did there. A giant coin not being cheap: you got jokes!
The SMBX Let's Player, as303298 / Wraith Admanknight
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/as303298?feature=mhee

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Sednaiur wrote:
No worries about that. It will be not that cheap :-P.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Sednaiur: Bossedit8 is not the only commentator, but thank you...

Can not wait to see it...
Yes, I heard that "GamerKid" and "LudwigVonKoopa" were there too, even if it was too messy for my taste, to have more than 1 co-commentator ^^.
But I was already surprised about the co-commentary. So thank you very much for doing that :-D.

But now to the first video:
00:16 - Do not worry about the chinese walls of text, as I already chopped that way off, and also fixed all those grammatical errors I could find. Thanks to "Kep" and "Mudkip" I could also improve my writing a bit (I toned down with all the captized words). I did aswell remove unneeded information in the level, as it will not help you anyways.

01:55 - If you are still interested in how to pronounce the word "bishoujo", it is as follows: "bi" is like in "be" but with a short "e", "shou" is just like the word "show" but without pronouncing the "w" and with a long "o" ("ou" turns to a lower "o" in japanese), and "jo" is like in "job". By the way, "bishoujo" means "beautiful girl" and is a term very often used in the Anime ("Bishoujo senshi sailor moon" for example). Hopefully this is understandable in a way :-P.

02:47 and 45:30 - A more important one. I rephrased the line about that on the toppost, so you should understand me now more clearly ^^. Please do not pull the "Ace Attourney" next time, okay :-P. Of course, ripping from screenshots is forbidden anyways, as several people already explained.

03:38 - The word "Tanooki" you use in english language comes from the japanese "Tanuki", so I just used the romaji way to write it. The way you spell it (Tanooki), comes the closest to the original, so this could be confusing.

05:17 - The SMB3-sizables are supposed to be painted wooden blocks, not metal. That is the reason for me putting bushes and hills on them. Also it would look too empty without them on there, in my opinion :-P.

07:25 and 08:23 - These are not firebars but roto discs, but I also used firebars in that level, so you were mistaken ^^. They are just looking the same.
Also, as I saw your lag in that level (it is a bit stronger than in some other levels) I checked the blockcount of the level. I then reduced it tremendously by around 4.000 blocks. It now would lag a lot less for you. But still, if it wouldn't be for Bandicam, the level would be lag-free.

14:38 - Whatever this was, it sounded like you smashed onto the desk for no reason xD. Did there sit a fly or something ^^?

16:38 - All the rotodiscs and firebars in my project are simply laserdiscs. Otherwise the podoboos shoe could easily block them, right :-P?

21:01 - The noteblock swap is supposed to be half liquid gum, not a portal, even though they look like a drop of water hits the watersurface.

31:55 - Now a sign-NPC will tell about collecting all the coins, instead of having some blocks in the wall telling you about that. I also completely redid the level from scratch, so it is not just a copy from SML2 anymore. I guess the level now is more enjoyable, since there is also no backtracking anymore. Also, no glitch-though areas anymore (like at 38:35). When I did the level back in 2013, I didn't know that you could use your speed from the swimming an than duck, so I didn't do anything about that back then.

35:10 - There seems to be always someone that disturbs you ^^. I guess until this time, it already was the 4th time :-P.

36:37 - These are replaced mushroom blocks (and now airship-pieces), so they work and look just like in the original SML2. You will not get instandly killed by getting crushed.

37:55 - There are not only SML2 levels as special levels, but from worlds 1 to 4 they are a major thing. They will get more different in later worlds.

38:18 - Whenever you tell Bosseditor something (number of worlds, why you do collect all coins, etc), he is just like "ah haah" xD. He really dosn't sounds too happy about anything ^^.

43:44 - I made the level almost identical to the original from SML2, so I as well kept the way the warps were laid out.
I will comment on the other videos on the next week, since I do not have more time left. Again, thank you and the others, for doing this video and commentating :-).

I sadly have to do the second part of world two win those pictures! Do you mean "ō"? Ō is in my roleplay characters name, Kōri...

ImageImageImage

Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881

Re: Lowser's Conquest - world 5 boo house done

Postby Wohlstand » Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 am

...which can be defeated by tail whipping :mrgreen: as in one old tale mouse was broke a golden egg:
There once was an old man and an old woman
and they had a hen Riaba.
Once the hen laid an egg, and not an ordinary one, but a golden one.

The old man hit it and hit it, but could not break it.
The old woman hit it and hit it, but could not break it.
A mouse ran past, waved its tail, the egg fell and broke.

The old man cried, the old woman cried, and the hen cackled:
"Don't cry old man, don't cry old woman.
I will lay you a new egg, not a golden one, but an ordinary one!"
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: Lowser's Conquest - enter the sixth world

Postby Sednaiur » Sun May 17, 2015 8:21 am

Hello again.
My real life is a bit troublesome at the moment, but that dosn't prevents me to work further onto my project.
And after a way too long time, finally world 5 is done. Here are screenshots from the first two done levels of world 6:
The first one is a level that works exactly like the tower level in world 5 of the original SMB3. Everytime you want to enter world 6, you climb this (very short) level, and everytime you want to leave world 6, you play a alternate version of the level, where youjust jump out of the clouds to collect some coins on the way down. But of course you also can bypass the level via rainbow pipe or warp star.
The second done level is the "Checkerboard Bastion". I got the idea for it simply by thinking about a name for a fortress. After some time, the name "Checkerboard Bastion" popped into my mind, so I just made a level around that :-P.
As enemies you encounter the "Pawn", the "Knight", the "Bishop", the "Rook" and the "King". There is no "Queen", though.
as303298 wrote:Ha I see what ya did there. A giant coin not being cheap: you got jokes!
:-P
I can say that the boss itself is cheap (not gameplay-wise), since it plays the cheat card on you.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I sadly have to do the second part of world two win those pictures! Do you mean "ō"? Ō is in my roleplay characters name, Kōri...
I will watch your second video now, so my commentaries aobout it will come in some hours.
Also, "Ō" or "ō" is pronounced like in "moss" but long, while "ou" is pronounced more like in "old", for example. Also a little note, in america it seems to be often the case, that "oh" is used, instead of "ou".
But the pronouncication is the same for both :-):
Wohlstand wrote:...which can be defeated by tail whipping :mrgreen: as in one old tale mouse was broke a golden egg:

I think you just whip through the coin, unless I get something wrong about all this :-P.
And on the offtopic part: A nice tale that is xD.
Is that one from russia maybe? I never heard of it before.

愛している、ビアンカ!

crusher169
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Getting my life together.

Postby crusher169 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:26 am

Sednaiur wrote:Here are screenshots from the first two done levels of world 6:
wow those screenshots look nice, although I find that the red and brown leaves off the stalk (or whatever it is) do look kinda weirdly coloured compared to the beanstalk. maybe more green-ish colours would work but aside from that, it looks really nice. the second screen just looks completely unique and interesting, im looking forward to later development of the levels. keep up the amazing work! :D
edit: also is that check piece arrow pointing to an invisible block? something secret-ish?
Last edited by crusher169 on Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not good at making signatures.

Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Wohlstand » Sun May 17, 2015 8:26 am

Sednaiur wrote:Hello again.
My real life is a bit troublesome at the moment, but that dosn't prevents me to work further onto my project.
And after a way too long time, finally world 5 is done. Here are screenshots from the first two done levels of world 6:
The first one is a level that works exactly like the tower level in world 5 of the original SMB3. Everytime you want to enter world 6, you climb this (very short) level, and everytime you want to leave world 6, you play a alternate version of the level, where youjust jump out of the clouds to collect some coins on the way down. But of course you also can bypass the level via rainbow pipe or warp star.
The second done level is the "Checkerboard Bastion". I got the idea for it simply by thinking about a name for a fortress. After some time, the name "Checkerboard Bastion" popped into my mind, so I just made a level around that :-P.
As enemies you encounter the "Pawn", the "Knight", the "Bishop", the "Rook" and the "King". There is no "Queen", though.
as303298 wrote:Ha I see what ya did there. A giant coin not being cheap: you got jokes!
:-P
I can say that the boss itself is cheap (not gameplay-wise), since it plays the cheat card on you.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I sadly have to do the second part of world two win those pictures! Do you mean "ō"? Ō is in my roleplay characters name, Kōri...
I will watch your second video now, so my commentaries aobout it will come in some hours.
Also, "Ō" or "ō" is pronounced like in "moss" but long, while "ou" is pronounced more like in "old", for example. Also a little note, in america it seems to be often the case, that "oh" is used, instead of "ou".
But the pronouncication is the same for both :-):
Wohlstand wrote:...which can be defeated by tail whipping :mrgreen: as in one old tale mouse was broke a golden egg:

I think you just whip through the coin, unless I get something wrong about all this :-P.
And on the offtopic part: A nice tale that is xD.
Is that one from russia maybe? I never heard of it before.
Owww, Nice beanstalks! Good job! ;-)

Yes, than tale is Russian folk, very old tale.

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic

I'm support:

P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun May 17, 2015 8:38 am

Sednaiur wrote: Here are screenshots from the first two done levels of world 6:
Those beanstalk graphics looks great! And I love the atmosphere of both the levels! Really good job with them.
im bored

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Postby h2643 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:59 am

Sednaiur wrote:
I really like these checkers!... Also nice beanstalk, reminds me of one level from NSMBU.

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Sednaiur » Sun May 17, 2015 10:27 am

crusher169 wrote:
Sednaiur wrote:Here are screenshots from the first two done levels of world 6:
wow those screenshots look nice, although I find that the red and brown leaves off the stalk (or whatever it is) do look kinda weirdly coloured compared to the beanstalk. maybe more green-ish colours would work but aside from that, it looks really nice. the second screen just looks completely unique and interesting, im looking forward to later development of the levels. keep up the amazing work! :D
edit: also is that check piece arrow pointing to an invisible block? something secret-ish?
Thank you for your feedback.
The leaves do have a different color, because the will fall when you step on them. That is kind of like in NSMBU where they turn red after a short while, before they fall off.
And about the arrow, that is what it tries to show to the player ;-).
Wohlstand wrote:Owww, Nice beanstalks! Good job! ;-)

Yes, than tale is Russian folk, very old tale.
Thank you :-).
And for the tale, I guess I keep it's lession in mind ^^.
RudeGuy07 wrote:Those beanstalk graphics looks great! And I love the atmosphere of both the levels! Really good job with them.
I especially tried on the checkerboard-level. For some reason I thought a level like that would fit the sky-theme of world 6 :-P. I really had much fun creating it, even though it is very confusing to use the tileset, because one can get dizzy with all that black and white in there.
h2643 wrote:I really like these checkers!... Also nice beanstalk, reminds me of one level from NSMBU.
Thank you.
I had much trouble to do that beanstalk. I needed to start over 3 times xD.
I may never have played NSMBU, but I once watched a video about it, and it was the beanstalk level where you have all these para beetles flying around. It was very funny to see the leaves of the beanstalk fall off just seconds after they grew out, so I took that for the falling leaves of my version of the level ^^.

And for MECHDRAGON777:
Here are my thoughs for your second video:
1:23 I can hear star wars right there xD.

1:48 The Koopas are called "Kameling" in my project, since the belong to
Lowsers army. They are mostly the same, but a bit more
intelligent and waterproof, than Koopas :-P.
Also Lowser trained a lot of them, to upgade them to "Kametroopers" which
you will encounter in world 6 andhigher worlds.

2:16 The colorful sizables are more like painted wood, since the place is
called "Wooden Plains". But yes, I think that can be a bit misleading. I
assume they originally were meant to be out of metal. I guess I edit them
a bit, so they look more like wood than metal.

5:47 Yes, this was a bit odd, but still no problem, in my opinion.
But since the level is made all new now, there is no such upside-down
piranha plant with a warp behind it anymore. When you play the new level,
you will not recognise it^^.

9:10 I am really surprised that both of you never heard of the word
"Bishoujo", since you both love "Touhou", and there are mostly
Shoujo and Bishoujo (especially Mokou-chan) in Touhou :-P.
Of course it also depends on the art style, but just google
Fujiwara no Mokou and see the different art styles there. Just gorgeous ^^.
I think I will draw her too, in the near future.

14:00 I remade that level entirely, also beause I didn't like that
backtracking really much. The level was a rebuild from SML2, but in SMBX
it kind of feels bad and boring to me, so I redid the whole level.

20:09 I think this one is not a real problem, since you usually cannot
glitch into forbidden reas. Only if you do jump while standing up, but
I cannot take responibility for that. I just make sure that one cannot
overdo it. But I still could change that spot.

24:16 You will hate it even more in the new version of this level
(I redid the level from scratch), since it is even longer there :-P.
On the other had, the lava got replaced by spikes, as lava and wood
dosn't makes much sense there.

26:35 The fortress didn't really belong to the old man (he was a
reference to the Castlevania game "Gekka no Yasoukyoku"), but he was
on his way wandering, when "Dumb Dum" asks him for some time. And when
he followed Dumb Dum into his fortress, Dumb Dum suddenly started to talk.
But I removed the old man and replaced him with a character more fitting
into the game.

29:42 (Bosseditor says: "These levels are amazing"). You say:
"graphically yes"... It sounded like you simultaneously thought
"but gameplay-wise not really" xD.

30:52 It would not be a problem if you had gotten the shoe past that
obstacle, but I didn't even think about that spot. Also, you inspired me
to an idea for how to block off the shoe correctly ^^. Thanks.

30:57 The point of the shoe wasn't just the Bishoujo Pic, but as a support
for the level, and for fun. You can reach the Bishoujo Pic without the shoe
or the Koopas. I did so several times sucessfully.

34:43 I guess you could just have take a run from the green pipe to your
left and throw the shoe upwards there. But I already changed that spot, so
there is no possibility for that anymore.

41:55 The name "Gumba" derives from gum. And that is what they mostlk look
like, IQ-wise. So it is no typo :-P.

42:52 (to Bosseditor)I guess there is no need for a fireflower in a castle
full of fireproof enemies, so you obviously do not get one in there :-P.

43:47 (to Bosseditor) Just like me ^^.

44:52 I think that this is no problem, but for me they should not be used
like blockers all time. In my project you will almost only encounter them
as helpers or platforms. For puzzles they are okay too, in my opinion.

46:23 Congratulations! You found a more than two years old GFX-bug there.
I didn't even know about this anymore, since I made that level in 2013.
Back in the days I didn't know about the brown SMB3-fence being
foreground, so I replaced it together with the blue SMB3 bridge fences.
The bug is now fixed :-).

47:26 I really cannot hear what you are saying there, even with max
loudness on my speakers. I only heard something like
"World Mushroom Excellerator" or something xD.

50:45 Yes that boss sprite. I already replaced it with a fully custom
sprite. He now shoots fire with a wand, instead of spitting it.
He also is somekind of super Kameling now, instead of a Koopaling.

51:36 The burning Wario is in fact an NPC, so Bosseditor analyzed everything
right.
There is no animated BGO big enough to do a sprite like that, so I had to use
a NPC for it.
Again, thank you both for recording, playing, and for commentating on my little project demo. I will do my best to prevent any bugs, and to remove any of them as good as possible.

愛している、ビアンカ!

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: Howling
Chat Username: Alagirez

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun May 17, 2015 10:58 am

wow, the beanstalk looks very big, and the checkered tiles looks cool design (is that cheese level?), I like it!
want to see more...
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Postby h2643 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:09 am

andialifbatara wrote:wow, the beanstalk looks very big, and the checkered tiles looks cool design (is that cheese level?), I like it!
want to see more...
These checkers in the walls look more like this:
A popular game in Russia and Ukraine (not sure about others).

PROX
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: PROX

Postby PROX » Sun May 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Did you draw that beanstalk from scratch, or did you use a template?
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

Please do not use my stuff until I release it. Thank you.

Collab Project I'm working on:

My Graphics Pack:

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Not quoting, but I forgot about the video! I will say that I laughed a lot at some of your replies. The quote you did was finny and I laughed five times as hard about the two year old graphical bug!

ImageImageImage

Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812

Postby Superiorstar » Sun May 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Wow that vine looks awesome.
maybe you could add giant Hoopters to it.
ImageImage

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?

bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Mon May 18, 2015 4:02 am

Ahh, I really like the idea of the giant beanstalk going up and by falling down you get some coins as you stated on your post. I love that Chess Castle right there so far by the Points of view on the screenshots. Really looking Forward to that Kind of Level. Of course I will make a Let's Play by myself once your SMBX Episode has been finished since I don't take Demos and I tecnically don't want to spoil the entirety of the game while playing. Of course while watching I get spoiled a lot but even then while playing the game by yourself you still will find new things that you haven't seen before and other related stuff.

"Bishoujo" is something I rarely take into my account since I mostly care about the games rather than the Story and the Overall stats like movies and such. I more care for SMBX rather than Touhou though.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 am

bossedit8 wrote:Ahh, I really like the idea of the giant beanstalk going up and by falling down you get some coins as you stated on your post. I love that Chess Castle right there so far by the Points of view on the screenshots. Really looking Forward to that Kind of Level. Of course I will make a Let's Play by myself once your SMBX Episode has been finished since I don't take Demos and I tecnically don't want to spoil the entirety of the game while playing. Of course while watching I get spoiled a lot but even then while playing the game by yourself you still will find new things that you haven't seen before and other related stuff.

"Bishoujo" is something I rarely take into my account since I mostly care about the games rather than the Story and the Overall stats like movies and such. I more care for SMBX rather than Touhou though.
I know you will solo LP this bossedit8, but would you also be interested co-opping it as well? (PGE will release before this)

ImageImageImage

Sewpah
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: Super Vanilla Adventure (SMBX2B4); SMB: The Koopalings Arrive (SMM2); Most importantly, University
Chat Username: ChadWardenBeBallin

Postby Sewpah » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Those beanstalks look fascinating. You're such a flawless graphic designer.
Video Game Licenses:

Stuff I support:
-The Invasion 3: Shadow Star

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: Lowser's Conquest - still working on it but...

Postby Sednaiur » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:57 am

Hi - its me again ^^

I am sorry for the long inactivity, but I cannot acsess internet at the moment (I am writing from an extern internet connection).
I am still working on my project (9 levels are done by now, and I am working onto the next one) but it will still take a while until I can be back fully again.
When I come back, I will post all the updates from the past.
I also will post another GFX-pack then.
It will take about 5 to 6 more weeks, until I can return.
I will also answer to all PMs then.

I am sorry for that.

Until then - have fun and see ya all in the next month ;-)

愛している、ビアンカ!

Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Re: Lowser's Conquest - still working on it but...

Postby Wohlstand » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Sednaiur wrote:Hi - its me again ^^

I am sorry for the long inactivity, but I cannot acsess internet at the moment (I am writing from an extern internet connection).
I am still working on my project (9 levels are done by now, and I am working onto the next one) but it will still take a while until I can be back fully again.
When I come back, I will post all the updates from the past.
I also will post another GFX-pack then.
It will take about 5 to 6 more weeks, until I can return.
I will also answer to all PMs then.

I am sorry for that.

Until then - have fun and see ya all in the next month ;-)
O, man :mrgreen: I bit worried while you has a long time of inactivity, but now everything is fine :D

Also I sent to you via PM a fixed SMRGP musics with pure quality (this beautiful episode must have no music of "toilet"-quality!) ripped by me from original SPC files to make a bit clean-up from musics of "toilet"-quality (really, that musics are ripped from a toilet and compressed with MP3-128 which finally made poor music file!)

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic

I'm support:

Return to “Projects”