SMBXVille Under Siege!(Community PJCT; Need Levels)

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: SMBXVille Under Seige!(Community project,Signups needed!

Postby Aristo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 pm

TangledLion wrote:Joey, Vallitari, Quill, And all the mods have either been hacked or Banned.
TangledLion wrote:Vallitari

Sorry I had to.

This looks kinda interesting, I don't know yet if I'll find the time to take part in this, but I'll definitely keep it in the back of my head. (Btw, will the actual council appear in it too? :P)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:11 pm

@Castlewars: Good thing I asked, He said Not to use his cover, He probably would have been pretty peeved if I didn't ask.

@MarioGeek SURE!

@GLuigiX: 1.Lol, Yeah his name is complicated. 2.Wait, we know who they are? If we do then I'll Gladly Put them in... Somehow...
I'll be honest, I'm not sure If I'm gonna come back here...

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:05 am

TangledLion wrote:@Castlewars: Good thing I asked, He said Not to use his cover, He probably would have been pretty peeved if I didn't ask.
So now we have a problem. If we can't use his cover and Disney will sue SMBX if we used the original song, should we use someone else's cover of the song, such as some dude's piano instrumental of it?
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

DatDude
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: Super Mario: Battle For The Stars

Postby DatDude » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:32 am

castlewars wrote:
TangledLion wrote:@Castlewars: Good thing I asked, He said Not to use his cover, He probably would have been pretty peeved if I didn't ask.
So now we have a problem. If we can't use his cover and Disney will sue SMBX if we used the original song, should we use someone else's cover of the song, such as some dude's piano instrumental of it?
Maybe we can just replace the Frozen song for Elsa with a regular SMB3 Boss music...because i don't really think just a Mecha Elsa = FROZEN !!11!!!1!1!1!!!!
My Project:
Spoiler: show
On Mafia i like lying, deceiving and trains. Wait, how did you get this information?!
I support these peeps.
Well, except MNIE, because he's drunk though but yeah.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:40 am

DatDude wrote:Maybe we can just replace the Frozen song for Elsa with a regular SMB3 Boss music...because i don't really think just a Mecha Elsa = FROZEN !!11!!!1!1!1!!!!
That would be unfitting. I want a Frozen track to be used because it's Elsa. Also, the castle will be referred to in-game as "Bowser's Castle #52" which is actually a Frozen reference. Can you find it?
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:11 am

castlewars wrote: Disney will sue SMBX if we used the original song
Okay this is dumb Disney will not sue smbx bc it's a free game and you don't gonna make money out of that so why would they do that afterall Valtteri used the movie soundtrack in the last Tower of Biased and did he got sued? No.

mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Postby mariogeek2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm

TangledLion wrote:@MarioGeek SURE!
Okay, that's great. Thanks!

Also, is each world going to have its own theme, or will it be random, like NGCA, where each tier/room is no particular theme?

And, would you mind if I posted a few levels for this project up in a Community Contest?
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Executive order: We'll find a random Let it go instrumental, in some far coroner of the internet, and use that

@MarioGeek 1.We ain't sure about themeing worlds yet as we aren't in planing yet, But we will have world map, not a hub.
2. If you want you can recycle old levels in this project, so long as it fits, But DON'T Do it until we are in the level design stage, so we have judges to approve it.

EDIT: Also, If you are helping directly with the project, I'd appreciate if you could sign up as a character(Mini-boss, Distressed user, or Resistance member.).

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:16 pm

TangledLion wrote:@MarioGeek 1.We ain't sure about themeing worlds yet as we aren't in planing yet, But we will have world map, not a hub.
That also reminds me: you don't really need to keep the bosses in the order in which they applied. For example, just because I applied first it doesn't mean that I have to be in world 1, and if the worlds were themed, then it wouldn't really make sense for world 1 to be a frozen world. I would rather have it so you change the order of the bosses after you create them based on their difficulty.

mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Postby mariogeek2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:39 pm

TangledLion wrote:Executive order: We'll find a random Let it go instrumental, in some far coroner of the internet, and use that

@MarioGeek 1.We ain't sure about themeing worlds yet as we aren't in planing yet, But we will have world map, not a hub.
2. If you want you can recycle old levels in this project, so long as it fits, But DON'T Do it until we are in the level design stage, so we have judges to approve it.
Okay, that's great. I'll be able to post a few of my levels in the cc. Also, you missed the 2 at the end of my name.
TangledLion wrote:EDIT: Also, If you are helping directly with the project, I'd appreciate if you could sign up as a character(Mini-boss, Distressed user, or Resistance member.).
I'd like to be a mini-boss. That makes sense, considering my -2 reputation.
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 pm

One does not simply makeanepisodebasedonthecommunitywithoutsnifitguy! On the other hand, this looks very interesting and unique. Keep up the good work.

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:53 am

SnifitGuy wrote:One does not simply makeanepisodebasedonthecommunitywithoutsnifitguy! On the other hand, this looks very interesting and unique. Keep up the good work.
Well would you like us to insert you in the game? Perhaps as a distressed user, whose house is built around a clown car Gimmick?

@CastleWars, Yeah, I was doing some thinking, and while I think you should be a latter boss, I also think we should Ditch the notion of themeing worldsI had this awsome notion of naming the worlds arter parts of the forums, here is the concept:

Worlds?
World 1.Introductions
World 2.Sandbox
World 3.General
World 4.Help and Support
World 5.Mafia
World 6.Video Games
World 7.Levels
World 8.SuperMarioBrosX.org(Not that this forum is bad, But makes the most sense for Valtteri, and Joey to be here)
Now, they will need world map themes of course, From what I've seen, themeing worlds in a community project is never good, as people tend only submit levels to the theme that seems most interesting.

But let's wait till I make the judge poll to make any more final decisions

@MarioGeek I added the '2' In the signups, My bad. Also I might leave it off when just talking to you, as it saves time.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy

Postby zioy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:54 am

I will be the miniboss of the Mafia section!

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:18 am

TangledLion wrote:@CastleWars, Yeah, I was doing some thinking, and while I think you should be a latter boss, I also think we should Ditch the notion of themeing worldsI had this awsome notion of naming the worlds arter parts of the forums, here is the concept:

Worlds?
World 1.Introductions
World 2.Sandbox
World 3.General
World 4.Help and Support
World 5.Mafia
World 6.Video Games
World 7.Levels
World 8.SuperMarioBrosX.org(Not that this forum is bad, But makes the most sense for Valtteri, and Joey to be here)
If that's the case, then it would be fitting if I was the boss of the Levels section, considering my past life as a Level Judge and the fact that Frozen references are creeping into levels and episodes nowadays.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 am

TangledLion wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:One does not simply makeanepisodebasedonthecommunitywithoutsnifitguy! On the other hand, this looks very interesting and unique. Keep up the good work.
Well would you like us to insert you in the game? Perhaps as a distressed user, whose house is built around a clown car Gimmick?
Yeah, that would be great. The post was meant to be half funny and half serious, but yes, it would be cool of you to include me in this project somehow.

SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Postby SuperMario7 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:35 am

Can I be a mini boss?
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:37 pm

I just had a thought; could there be forumers who have a bit of a more prominent role within the project? For example, numerous forumers, such as myself and Blue Bomber for example, could "help" with bossfights or have a big impact on the story line.

EDIT: Could you possibly move me to the resistance section of the character roles, by chance?

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:21 pm

POLL Incoming:
Should resistance members have some of the distressed forumer slots as well? (You have till Wednesday)

(Also, I think Distressed forumer of the Mafia Section should be an area reserved for Blue Bomber, considering how hardcore mafia he is.)

Reminder:
The Judge poll will appear when all character slots are full, so this could speed things up...

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 am

TangledLion wrote:POLL Incoming:
Should resistance members have some of the distressed forumer slots as well? (You have till Wednesday)

(Also, I think Distressed forumer of the Mafia Section should be an area reserved for Blue Bomber, considering how hardcore mafia he is.)

Reminder:
The Judge poll will appear when all character slots are full, so this could speed things up...
Lol, and yes, some of the distressed members should have the forumer slots as well.

Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Chip Potato » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:56 pm

If I'm able to make some sort of SMBX-sona for myself, can I be a mini-boss?
Projects I'm supporting:
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!

Return to “Projects”