- You must post screenshots with your project. Not following this rule will result in your topic getting locked. Screenshots are the best way for others to know if your project is interesting; they also provide evidence that your project exists. Videos are acceptable, but screenshots are preferred. Also, please don't get angry and hostile with a level judge when they do lock your topic.
- Bumping topics is fine, except in certain cases. If you have progress in your project, feel free to double-post/bump in your topic. However, bumping a topic just because it isn't getting any activity is not allowed.
- Give constructive criticism. When you post in someone else's project topic and want to criticize, you must do so constructively. Saying "this looks awful" without any backing as to why it's awful isn't the type of criticism that should be posted.
- Take criticism constructively. Just because you don't like/agree with the criticism given to your project doesn't mean it's bad criticism. Getting all riled up over someone not liking something isn't a good trait to have.
- Make your project realistic. Having a 100-world episode with 50 levels in each world isn't a feasible scenario.
If you follow these rules, you'll be on your way to a great-looking project.