Some things seem broken?

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
whatnolol
Goomba
Goomba

Some things seem broken?

Postby whatnolol » Sun May 02, 2021 11:36 am

Hi i just installed smbx2 and i have a few issues.
1. I can't seem to get the game to fullscreen. When i click fullscreen it would do just nothing.
2. I tried to start a battlemode. But it only lets me choose "random" and if i try to start it would then tell me that it misses a Map or something.
3. I thought my installation might be broken so i wanted to uninstall the game. Tough the game isn't even listed in "installed software" how to uninstall? Just delete the folder?

Sorry for the stupid questions. I tried searching the forums but didn't really find an answer to these questions.

Hoeloe
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Flair: The Codehaus Girl
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Some things seem broken?

Postby Hoeloe » Mon May 03, 2021 11:03 am

SMBX isn't really "installed", so uninstalling it just requires deleting the folder.

That said, battle mode won't work unless you have a stage to use with it, and even then it's extremely janky and broken - not due to SMBX2, but simply because it never worked well. There are long term plans to replace it with something better.

As for fullscreen, I'm not sure what you mean by "click fullscreen". The maximise button on your window should enter fullscreen mode for you, not sure what would be stopping that if that's not working.

Return to “Help and Support”