Need Help Uninstalling Episodes

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
BukkitmanPlaysMC
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Need Help Uninstalling Episodes

Postby BukkitmanPlaysMC » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi There! I'm new on the forums! I have played SMBX before, but there is one problem.
HOW DO YOU UNINSTALL EPISODES!!!!!!!
please comment if you know the answear
anyway how do you do different font sizes and colors on the forums :?:
Last edited by BukkitmanPlaysMC on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Re: Need Help Uninstalling Episodes

Postby Pseudo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:44 pm

To remove episodes, just delete or move the episode's folder inside your "worlds" folder (in the same directory as SMBX).

To use different font sizes, choose a font size from the drop-down menu labeled "Normal" by default on the posting page. To use different font colors, click on the button on the posting page labeled "Font colour" and select a color.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:07 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:To use different font sizes, choose a font size from the drop-down menu labeled "Normal" by default on the posting page. To use different font colors, click on the button on the posting page labeled "Font colour" and select a color.
Make sure all of the text you want to apply these things to is highlighted first before selecting your size or font colour, or you can copy your text in between for example: (paste text here). Just wanted to make sure this was clear. :D

BukkitmanPlaysMC
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby BukkitmanPlaysMC » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:To remove episodes, just delete or move the episode's folder inside your "worlds" folder (in the same directory as SMBX).
I tried doing that but when i open SMBX, It shows that the episode is still there and when i open the level/world editor, it shows that the file is still in the game
Cosmik wrote:
Pseudo-dino wrote:To use different font sizes, choose a font size from the drop-down menu labeled "Normal" by default on the posting page. To use different font colors, click on the button on the posting page labeled "Font colour" and select a color.
Make sure all of the text you want to apply these things to is highlighted first before selecting your size or font colour, or you can copy your text in between for example: (paste text here). Just wanted to make sure this was clear. :D
also Thx for the help :D

Drachenbauer
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Drachenbauer » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:13 pm

try to take the episode´s folder out of the "worlds" folder.
place it anywhere else, if you want to keep it

Return to “Help and Support”