2 questions

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: ******* ***** ***** **** (Secret)
Chat Username: Dagget10

2 questions

Postby dagget10 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I have 2 questions. First one, I know its been answered, just couldn't find the topic.
1. How can I get the SMW effect where when fire Mario, getting hit turns you into Mario, then getting hit again turn you into small Mario.
2. How can I get the Mario Maker SMB1 hammer effect, where it swings down (not even sure thats possible).
Eyyyy

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Re: 2 questions

Postby h2643 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:25 pm

dagget10 wrote:I have 2 questions. First one, I know its been answered, just couldn't find the topic.
1. How can I get the SMW effect where when fire Mario, getting hit turns you into Mario, then getting hit again turn you into small Mario.
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 69&t=10823

TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby TDK » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:30 pm

dagget10 wrote:I have 2 questions. First one, I know its been answered, just couldn't find the topic.
2. How can I get the Mario Maker SMB1 hammer effect, where it swings down (not even sure thats possible).
Actually in SMW if you were fire Mario and got hit, you went back to small Mario, I think you mean SMA2 (SMW GBA remake) or SMB3.
Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'Mario Maker SMB1 hammer effect'.

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby dagget10 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:05 pm

TheDinoKing432 wrote:
Actually in SMW if you were fire Mario and got hit, you went back to small Mario, I think you mean SMA2 (SMW GBA remake) or SMB3.
In Mario Maker SMB1 levels, when you get the hammer (bowser fight, bridge, castle, all that stuff), it will swing down instead of just vanishing. Can that be done?
Eyyyy

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:07 pm

dagget10 wrote:
TheDinoKing432 wrote:
In Mario Maker SMB1 levels, when you get the hammer (bowser fight, bridge, castle, all that stuff), it will swing down instead of just vanishing. Can that be done?
You mean the axe.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:12 pm

...Thats not a hammer lol, it's an axe how does it look like a hammer...

Also no idk if you can even make it swing with lunalua. Idk if it would even make any great use or so anyway.

Imaynotbehere4long
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: Chaotic Culmination: Universe Rescuer

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:10 pm

dagget10 wrote:In Mario Maker SMB1 levels, when you get the hammer (bowser fight, bridge, castle, all that stuff), it will swing down instead of just vanishing. Can that be done?
Sounds like you can just make the ax-swinging animation as a friendly NPC sprite-swap, then make an event that shows said NPC for a second or so before activating the event that destroys the bridge.
I've decided to cancel SMBXville Under Seige. After my 1st Senior year of college, I realized I wouldn't have enough time to devote to finishing my four-level episode. Apologies to those who cared.
My favorite quote on the entire forum:
Spoiler: show
mechamind wrote:
AeroMatter wrote:People who think "autistic" is an adjective and not a verb.
You autistic some people so much with that statement.
My SMBX portfolio:
Spoiler: show
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)
SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby dagget10 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:10 am

Tinkerbell wrote:...Thats not a hammer lol, it's an axe how does it look like a hammer...

Also no idk if you can even make it swing with lunalua. Idk if it would even make any great use or so anyway.
My brain didn't wake up today.
Eyyyy

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:24 am

That's not really a valid excuse imo.

Return to “Help and Support”