Before I upload any levels or episodes...

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Bonnies
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Before I upload any levels or episodes...

Postby Bonnies » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm thinking about making levels and episodes for all of you to play, but I just wanted to share what I'm using to make them! Also, I do remember some rules, like uploading the levels or episodes to a file-sharing site and to send some screenshots, as well. I noticed the 'Img' button when I created this post and I assume you click that and then post a URL link to the screenshot that you uploaded to the Internet into the tag. I also didn't forget about the 'spoiler' button to put all those images in there, too!

Anyway, I'm using LunaLUA v0.7.3.0 BETA and SMBXpanded to have the full experience of SMBX 1.3.0.1! I'm also using the latest development version of PGE to create my levels and episodes (don't worry, I'm saving them as .lvl and .wld files).

One more thing... I already patched my 'graphics' folder to include the graphics from SMBXpanded, so is it okay if I simply upload my copy of the 'graphics' folder in a .zip file, as well? All you have to do is overwrite your original 'graphics' folder with this one! I did check the graphics, they all seemed to still be there. I saw that SMBXpanded makes use of the dummy graphics, so it should be okay!

Well, I'm done with that now! Have a nice day! :)

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Re: Before I upload any levels or episodes...

Postby Valtteri » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Please don't force people to tinker with their SMBX resources. Just put the new blocks in your level's folder.

Bonnies
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Re: Before I upload any levels or episodes...

Postby Bonnies » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Valtteri wrote:Please don't force people to tinker with their SMBX resources. Just put the new blocks in your level's folder.
Okay, then! :)

Return to “Help and Support”