episode does not appear, and editor issues

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
Storm027
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

episode does not appear, and editor issues

Postby Storm027 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:25 pm

im having issues with a few episodes not appearing in the list. I have the folder in the Worlds folder, yet the episode does not appear. About the editor it does not open for me during the game. I can't play levels or even look at them in the editor, when ever I open the editor it is blank for me to start building a level from scratch. there are some levels that crash for me in ToB 10 for example that I think I could play on there own in the editor but I can't play them because I have no clue how. can someone give me a detailed walkthrough with screen shots please with steps showing me how to open the editor so I can play levels as I please? thank u

Circle Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: SMBXmix

Re: episode does not appear, and editor issues

Postby Circle Guy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:43 pm

Storm027 wrote:im having issues with a few episodes not appearing in the list. I have the folder in the Worlds folder, yet the episode does not appear. About the editor it does not open for me during the game. I can't play levels or even look at them in the editor, when ever I open the editor it is blank for me to start building a level from scratch. there are some levels that crash for me in ToB 10 for example that I think I could play on there own in the editor but I can't play them because I have no clue how. can someone give me a detailed walkthrough with screen shots please with steps showing me how to open the editor so I can play levels as I please? thank u
Do you have lua for tobx?
Also, is there a world map file and a episode name in your folder?
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:
luigiman64 wrote:can you fart
yes if you use lunalua

Code: Select all

function onLoop()
    player:Fart()
end
HenryRichard wrote: necks are overrated
Camacho wrote:omg you must get all the spindas
AeroMatter wrote:づ✿o✿づ more spam for the spam god.
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... hilit=fart
the thread i don't want you to see

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 52&t=12863
i don't even

Most posts in a row: 11 (by Tortus Bros)
i have 10,100 points

Storm027
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Re: episode does not appear, and editor issues

Postby Storm027 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:52 pm

what the heck is lua? ToB 9 is just missing level files, and ToB X only 3 levels are not working. I do have the episode name folder in the worlds folder for all my episodes. as far as I can tell I did everything right

Return to “Help and Support”