Bug? (with picture)

Need help with any SMBX game-related issues? Ask your questions here.
Gremonow
Bit
Bit
Current Project: Fight for the Kingdom - The Return of Mario
Chat Username: Gremonow

Bug? (with picture)

Postby Gremonow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello,
So, some of you may remember my last post, I wrote about a bug in SMLR. I wanted to repost that with the picture but I didn't find it... weirdly. Maybe it has been deleted..? No matter here's the pic:

I've got this picture from the awesome episode, Yoshi's Archipelago. I have the same problem in the NGCA. When I enter the room with the 100 stars, there are 6 levels which was in plan to be in the episode. You can play those levels and you have to find Daisy at the end of each level. Well, I can play only 2-3 of those because this window shows up in the other levels. Why? I don't understand... as you can see it says "Run-time error '13'". And as I sayed before I have this problem in SMLR. Do you have any ideas? :idea:

Ace

Re: Bug? (with picture)

Postby Ace » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:50 pm

I moved this thread to help and support. It may also help to give the full episode titles, as I do not know what SMLR is.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: Bug? (with picture)

Postby Cedur » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:52 pm

SMLR is goombaguy's Super Mario Land Returns :>
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “Help and Support”