Universe--b wrote:I think the pitch is higher than usual
and I'm using PGE and LunaDLL enabled SMBX
Open in the PGE:
1) [ Tools -> External tools -> Audio converter (SoX) ]
2) Then check "Convert music of current section"
3) click "Start" and wait while conversion will be finished. (~20-30 sec. dependent to lenght of track.).
If you wish fix all your musics presented with SMBX and all your episodes in one run, try THIS script:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3QNP ... authuser=0
How to use:
Code: Select all
1) unpack archive into "%Your SMBX Path%\worlds" folder
2) run "MusicFixer.bat" and wait while it will say "All files has been fixed!"
More: http://engine.wohlnet.ru/pgewiki/Freque ... .21_Why.3F
Note: If you are use LunaLUA, I highly recommends you to download THIS package
and unpack into folder with your SMBX