Luigi's Fight For Love [Updated]

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature a completed SMBX episode accompanied with screenshots?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
chillairship
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby chillairship » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Only real problem I had with this episode was the lack of powerups, but level design and soundtrack were great.

joelcanciones
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby joelcanciones » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:18 am

Hi: does anyone can help me with these things I don't know about this episode? Does level "W1-6 Coral Reefs" has a secret exit? It has a red dot in the map but even with the editor I could not find it. Could you please tell me exactly how to get it? Also, do all levels contain a star? Are there some hat contain more than one or that doesn't contain a star at all? Because for example I could not find any stars in "W2-1 Night-time Oasis" and in W1-7: Peach's Castle" I could find 2. Is there a way to know how many stars a level has? Thanks and thanks for your game.

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:39 pm

joelcanciones wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:18 am
Hi: does anyone can help me with these things I don't know about this episode? Does level "W1-6 Coral Reefs" has a secret exit? It has a red dot in the map but even with the editor I could not find it. Could you please tell me exactly how to get it? Also, do all levels contain a star? Are there some hat contain more than one or that doesn't contain a star at all? Because for example I could not find any stars in "W2-1 Night-time Oasis" and in W1-7: Peach's Castle" I could find 2. Is there a way to know how many stars a level has? Thanks and thanks for your game.
Hi, I'm the creator of this episode.
There are just two stars at this episode. These stars are just in seaside town. (They used to unlock the level- "waterfalls cave" (W3-3). I didn't really enter lots of stars in that episode.
Also these names of levels you are telling are not exist in my episode at all, maybe you are talking about an another episode..
I mean, there is not peach's castle at my episode (but there is Daisy's castle). And also not coral reefs.
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573

User avatar
Jojo2
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm
Chat Username: Jojo2

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Jojo2 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:33 am

My favorite level of this episode is "Tropical Paradise" when we fly with Squwaks.

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:43 am

Jojo2 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:33 am
My favorite level of this episode is "Tropical Paradise" when we fly with Squwaks.
Yeah, in my opinion, this is my best level of this episode.
And it's also my favorite level. ;)
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573

NovaDragon
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 pm
Chat Username: NovaDragon

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby NovaDragon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm unable to download this episode. Can you provide an alternative link? :shock:

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

NovaDragon wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 pm
I'm unable to download this episode. Can you provide an alternative link? :shock:
Maybe that's because you have an another version..
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573

User avatar
Jojo2
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm
Chat Username: Jojo2

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Jojo2 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:37 pm

NovaDragon wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 pm
I'm unable to download this episode. Can you provide an alternative link? :shock:

Maybe that's because you have version 2.0.
It doesn't work at that version.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4233
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Cedur » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:39 pm

for what reason should it not work in SMBX2?
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:39 pm
for what reason should it not work in SMBX2?
Because this episode is from version 1.3 or maybe 1.4.. (One of them) and it's absolutly not from version 2.0.
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573

User avatar
Jojo2
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm
Chat Username: Jojo2

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Jojo2 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Congratulations!!
Now it's a flower instead of mushroom!
Now this episode is featured!

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:03 pm

This is great.
Thank you all!
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4233
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Cedur » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Jojo2 wrote: Congratulations!!
Now it's a flower instead of mushroom!
Now this episode is featured!

This is literally not what the flower means; all it means is that there are 50+ replies.
Nadav wrote:Because this episode is from version 1.3 or maybe 1.4.. (One of them) and it's absolutly not from version 2.0.

everything made with 1.3 can also be played in X2. And 1.4 is a completely different build from a solitary misanthropist developper, it's not compatible with any "regular" SMBX version.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Jojo2
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm
Chat Username: Jojo2

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Jojo2 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:13 pm
Jojo2 wrote: Congratulations!!
Now it's a flower instead of mushroom!
Now this episode is featured!

This is literally not what the flower means; all it means is that there are 50+ replies.
Nadav wrote:Because this episode is from version 1.3 or maybe 1.4.. (One of them) and it's absolutly not from version 2.0.

everything made with 1.3 can also be played in X2. And 1.4 is a completely different build from a solitary misanthropist developper, it's not compatible with any "regular" SMBX version.
So how do episodes become featured?

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4233
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Cedur » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Jojo2 wrote:So how do episodes become featured?

they're chosen by the staff every month.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:59 am

Well, I hope they will choose my episode someday..
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573

User avatar
Jojo2
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm
Chat Username: Jojo2

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Jojo2 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:33 am

I'm sure they will

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4233
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Cedur » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:57 am

Looking at the previous responses and criticism I find it unlikely. I'll play it maybe later to find out
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
DrMekar
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 am
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR
Current Project: Mario Hereos 2: The Seal of Darkness, SMBXDM The Lost Levels 2, Path of Silence
Chat Username: DrMekar
Contact:

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby DrMekar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:12 pm

Well, I take a look. Even if the story is, like in so many other episodes practically not existent -_-
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

Current Project: Mario Heroes 2: The Seal of Darkness
Image

Code: Select all

https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/posting.php?mode=edit&f=90&t=23148&p=339823#preview
Last Project: Mario Heroes: The First Chapter

Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 HM

User avatar
Nadav
Rex
Rex
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Luigi's Fight For Love

Postby Nadav » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:18 pm

DrMekar wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:12 pm
Well, I take a look. Even if the story is, like in so many other episodes practically not existent -_-

What do you mean?
Check out my episode:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20573


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests