Level Collection (v1.4)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
AlanLive2020
Dolphin
Dolphin
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Level Collection (v.1.3.6)

Postby AlanLive2020 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:08 pm

This episode is amazing. The gimmicks and locations are so creative! Probably the best episode I've ever seen in SMBX

Edit: Holy s**t, level 24 messes with my head as much as a troll smw romhack would. Also when i beat it i got sent to a nonexistant level, resulting in a deathloop. Idk if that's intentional but knowing the level right before it probably is.

Added in 37 minutes 31 seconds:
There is a mistake on level 17 with the pipe in the room after completing the main task of the level (the one with the toad in it) in which one of the pipes is entered to the left instead of upwards.

zlaker
Birdo
Birdo

Re: Level Collection (v.1.3.6)

Postby zlaker » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:36 am

AlanLive2020 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:45 pm
This episode is amazing. The gimmicks and locations are so creative! Probably the best episode I've ever seen in SMBX

Edit: Holy s**t, level 24 messes with my head as much as a troll smw romhack would. Also when i beat it i got sent to a nonexistant level, resulting in a deathloop. Idk if that's intentional but knowing the level right before it probably is.

Added in 37 minutes 31 seconds:
There is a mistake on level 17 with the pipe in the room after completing the main task of the level (the one with the toad in it) in which one of the pipes is entered to the left instead of upwards.
Thank you for letting me know! I'll be working on a patch that'll be hopefully be out this week addressing this issue and making some small tweaks to a few levels.

zlaker
Birdo
Birdo

Re: Level Collection (v1.4)

Postby zlaker » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:17 pm

A new version is up adressing some issues and tweaking a few levels!

Here is the latest patch

Nathan7934
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: he/him

Amazing Episode!!

Postby Nathan7934 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:10 pm

Hi there,

I made this account just to tell you how amazing this level collection is! It's seriously some of the best Mario I have ever played. Recently transitioned over from Mario Maker to SMBX and the difference in quality and care in the level design is crazy, glad to see so much passion for this fan game. Excellent work

Return to “Episodes”