Page 1 of 3

SMB (Remake) BETA (NEW SCREENSHOT)

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 pm
by MarioboyFan602
SUPER MARIO BROS. REMAKE BY: MarioboyFan602!
Hi Guys! I Wanted to Share with You: a Remake of the Classic Game from Super Mario Bros for the NES,
LunaLUA IS REQUIRED!!! Not All Effects or SFX's will Work Without LunaLUA

Image

I Spent 5 Hours Trying to Make this. (Including Making Textures, Okay, so I Copied alot, so what?)
So Any Review would be Apriciated! (Even Bad Reviews)

Please Have Fun

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Credit:
Spoiler: show
Beam & Zeon: Created\Edited Textures
williamcboyle For 8-Bit Mario Texture <(Future Update)
Heres the Link (URL): https://www.mediafire.com/?bpiq89y3httg9fb (Click the Link to Download the File)


-MarioboyFan602
PS: Just testing out the Poll...

(Update #3: Brand New Screenshot Hint for the Next Update! Someone else has Taken Bowser's place...)
Image

Re: Super Mario Bros World 1-1

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:06 pm
by Reiuji Utsuho
Thank you for sending me the screenshots. I've added them and unlocked the topic. ~

Re: Super Mario Bros World 1-1

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:41 am
by Jacob Turbo
Why does the underground use the regular underground GFX if this is all supposed to be NES?

Why is the castle clearly a 16-bit rendition of the NES castle?

Also why is the the flag pole top (and maybe the pole) 16-bit?

Re: Super Mario Bros World 1-1

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:12 am
by MarioboyFan602
Neko-san wrote:Thank you for sending me the screenshots. I've added them and unlocked the topic. ~
Your Welcome, i just want to Let People Relive the Old Times, PS: Thank You for Unlocking my Post, :D

Re: Super Mario Bros World 1-1

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:14 am
by MarioboyFan602
Jacob Turbo wrote:Why does the underground use the regular underground GFX if this is all supposed to be NES?

Why is the castle clearly a 16-bit rendition of the NES castle?

Also why is the the flag pole top (and maybe the pole) 16-bit?
Because, its a "Remake" of the classic SMB World 1-1. PS: i am aware of those things, i just don't feel like editing them at the moment, maybe later, ok?

Update: Did the Castle and the Underground GFX. ;)
Update #2: Updated the Flagpole Color... :D

Re: Super Mario Bros World 1-1

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:18 am
by Reiuji Utsuho
MarioboyFan602 wrote:
Jacob Turbo wrote:Why does the underground use the regular underground GFX if this is all supposed to be NES?

Why is the castle clearly a 16-bit rendition of the NES castle?

Also why is the the flag pole top (and maybe the pole) 16-bit?
Because, its a "Remake" of the classic SMB World 1-1. PS: i am aware of those things, i just don't feel like editing them at the moment, maybe later, ok?
Please don't double post. You can multi-quote in posts. ~

Re: SMB World 1-1 (REMAKE)

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:50 am
by Cedrik
There are so many 1-1 remakes, but this is 8-bit.
Nice! ;)

The most remakes are SMBX vanilla (SNES style).

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:37 pm
by MarioboyFan602
Hi there you lot, bad news, Updates may be Delayed, as my PC went dead, im going to try and update the game now as i have my pc back up. sorry for the delay

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:37 am
by Noodle
Can I please B test?

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:44 am
by super luigi fan
Are you gonna make Mario SMB Mario or keep him SMB3 AllStars Mario? Toad's castle has a SMB1 Sprite Set for both Plumbers, witch i linked in the Spoiler
Spoiler: show
Image

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:34 pm
by MarioboyFan602
super luigi fan wrote:Are you gonna make Mario SMB Mario or keep him SMB3 AllStars Mario? Toad's castle has a SMB1 Sprite Set for both Plumbers, witch i linked in the Spoiler
Spoiler: show
Image
Im gonna make them the SMB Mario one, and i will make ALL items like the SMB version. ;)
Noodle wrote:Can I please B test?
Sure, be my quest

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:21 pm
by Artemis008
So this is kinda like Mega Man legacy collection, keeping the 8 bit style and giving it a new flair. Is this going to have a custom hud?

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:10 pm
by MarioboyFan602
Artemis008 wrote:So this is kinda like Mega Man legacy collection, keeping the 8 bit style and giving it a new flair. Is this going to have a custom hud?
yeah, its gonna have a custom hud too, i am wondering if i should make a custom item box, or try and remove it, :T what do you think?
EDIT: Made a Custom Hud, And i made a Custom Item box, :P

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:45 pm
by HackPlayer7
The level really lacks of scenery. If you are trying to find 8-bit backgrounds, look in an Invasion 2 folder.

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:14 pm
by MarioboyFan602
HackPlayer7 wrote:The level really lacks of scenery. If you are trying to find 8-bit backgrounds, look in an Invasion 2 folder.
heres the thing, my computer broke, and the Download link doesn't work for me, so im making it again, WITH background items, i can PM u some screenshots if you want

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA (NEW DOWNLOAD NOW UP)

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:19 pm
by Noodle
I have been inactive lately so I think I quit.

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA (NEW DOWNLOAD NOW UP)

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:30 pm
by Rhosty
Noodle wrote:I have been inactive lately so I think I quit.
Why are you going to quit after taking a break for a while?

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA (NEW DOWNLOAD NOW UP)

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:40 pm
by Noodle
Because I took a break too long.

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA (NEW DOWNLOAD NOW UP)

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:09 pm
by Rhosty
Noodle wrote:Because I took a break too long.
But a lot of people here take long breaks from SMBX episodes and levels (except for me). Besides, it doesn't hurt to take a break once in a while and do something else, so I think MarioboyFan602 will still let you test his levels because of this.

Re: SMB (Remake) BETA (NEW DOWNLOAD NOW UP)

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:35 am
by Noodle
If you say so.