'Twas the morning of the 25th in the land of EZ,
When everyone was hoping to see the presents under the tree,
But there were none.
So Horikawa heads out to find the lost Emral and our dear Tinkerbell heads out to find the presents!
A super totally-not-rushed episode that only took me like two weeks and several sleepless nights to complete!!
(All patches except the latest QuickPatch included)
QuickPatch2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nxnoz ... Patch2.zip
In coding, one tiny mistake can screw everything up. Here's a good example. I forgot one "then" in line 275 of the code in level 3 and now the entire level is broken.
Please extract this QuickPatch into your episode folder. That will fix it.
Your Lua should be up to date to play the episode, though 2.0 Beta should work.
So this is the first update. Probably also the last because there really isn't a lot to fix (well I shouldn't say that before bossedit has played the episode on camera lmao)
But yeah, if you had the episode before this patch, use the link below to update. Just extract it into the folder of the episode and you're good to go. This also automatically integrates inputs.lua into the episode so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
- 4 people that were late to the party now appear in the hub when enough presents are collected
- Sinem can't move during cutscenes now
- the projectiles of the 4th and 5th boss now get removed when the bosses are killed
- inputs.lua is now integrated into the episode and will not need to be downloaded seperately
- replaced Spinda's dialogue card with the high quality card that is used in the shop
- fixed some visual errors regarding the first level
- fixed a bug where when you would collect two coins in the same frame, only one of them would be added to the counter
- fixed a bug where when you would collect two coins in the same frame while having 999998 coins, the coin counter would jump to 100000
- fixed a bug where when you would collect a coin while talking to the Dr. Emral vending machine in the fifth level, the coin counter would go up endlessly as long as you stayed in the message window
- fixed a bug where Sinem's powerup state wouldn't be displayed correctly
- fixed a bug where the first message of the shop wouldn't be displayed correctly
- fixed death effect of the first boss
- made the levels actually playable
- now Level 3 works too!!
- removed Herobrine
This Christmas I learned how valuable friends are, especially in times of need. So a super special thanks to Emral, Spinda, bossedit8 and Wasabi for helping me out!
Marina (woah thats me!!)
Emral (level 3, some code, betatesting, buttfixes)
Spinda (the super awesome shop, more buttfixes
bossedit8 (level 2, bugfinding)
Graphics credits go to the people who made the graphics. Many of them were made by Emral or me though.