Page 2 of 7

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:11 am
by mariogeek2
zlakergirl357 wrote:Also, if you keep up making multiple timelines, then this series will have more timelines than a dictator has enemies.
This takes place after VVinter Redemption. There's no new timeline.
h2643 wrote:It also happens in a third timeline where Valtteri somehow survives.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:11 am
by Enjl
mariogeek2 wrote:Oh, dear God! I can't keep up with the 2k episodes you guys keep churning out. I've just now started on Minter Redemption. Well, at least I can never complain about the lack of stuff to play.

Also, if you keep up making multiple timelines, then this series will have more timelines than a dictator has enemies.
This episode isn't canon to the main series games' timeline.

The progression of the episodes is a bit of a mess right now and I'm sure there are a lot of unanswered questions. I'm aiming to resolve all of them in the next installment in the main series. I don't want to reveal anything though, because that'd kinda spoil stuff.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:13 am
by mariogeek2
Enjl wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:Oh, dear God! I can't keep up with the 2k episodes you guys keep churning out. I've just now started on Minter Redemption. Well, at least I can never complain about the lack of stuff to play.

Also, if you keep up making multiple timelines, then this series will have more timelines than a dictator has enemies.
This episode isn't canon to the main series games' timeline.
Ok. That explains it all. Well, that's fine. I still can't wait to play it.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:27 am
by Valtteri
Thanks guys, that's really nice! I got all the key chains from the first level and had a lot of fun so far! Right now I have other stuff to do but I'll get back to your game soon!

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:39 am
by Waddle
Damn we're already ripping off planet robobot

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 am
by Mable
mariogeek2 wrote: Minter Redemption.
Wow haven't played Minter Redemption yet and don't even know about it.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:07 am
by mariogeek2
Tinkerbell wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote: Minter Redemption.
Wow haven't played Minter Redemption yet and don't even know about it.
It's quite fun! The entire episode is 2kI9 Minter Redemption - $h34r C01p. It was posted by 3nj1.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:10 am
by Aristo
Now also available in mint flavor!

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:16 am
by mariogeek2
Marina wrote:Now also available in mint flavor!
Don't forget peppermint, spearmint, and orange mint flavor!

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:20 am
by zlaker
Can we stop the shitposting?

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 am
by mariogeek2
How else are we going to get this topic to a hundred pages?!

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:24 am
by zlaker
mariogeek2 wrote:How else are we going to get this topic to a hundred pages?!
I'm fucking serious. Stop. You're not funny and you're making yourself look like a complete ass.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:27 am
by mariogeek2
zlakergirl357 wrote:I'm *CENSORED* serious. Stop. You're not funny and you're making yourself look like a complete *CENSORED*
Okay, fine. Sheesh! I'll stop, Mr. Profanity, if it'll calm you down. I'll stop all the mint and misspelling jokes. You happy now?

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 pm
by Darkonius Mavakar
Let's play a game!

Who made each level?
Can you guess???1??1

Btw LP when

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:20 pm
by zlaker
Darkonius Mavakar wrote:Let's play a game!

Who made each level?
Can you guess???1??1

Btw LP when
The main post tells you who made what level sooooo...

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 pm
by mariogeek2
Darkonius Mavakar wrote:Btw LP when
I don't know, but this would probably be the perfect time to update the SMBX YT channel. Anybody want to LP and send to Joey?

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:52 pm
by Enjl
mariogeek2 wrote:
Darkonius Mavakar wrote:Btw LP when
I don't know, but this would probably be the perfect time to update the SMBX YT channel. Anybody want to LP and send to Joey?
It's smarter to have a lets play on a channel which people actually watch.

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:56 pm
by mariogeek2
Enjl wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:It's smarter to have a lets play on a channel which people actually watch.
Well, if the SMBX channel got regular uploads, then people might watch it....maybe?

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:00 pm
by Mable
Have you even watched or looked at bossedits channel or wraith?

Re: 2k16 May Havoc - Gadget Control

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:08 pm
by Darkonius Mavakar
zlakergirl357 wrote:
Darkonius Mavakar wrote:
Who made each level?
Can you guess???1??1
The main post tells you who made what level sooooo...
FUCK.